FYI: My Inventory broken

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Hello developers - and FYI those who use My Items.

Previously there was a container in My Inventory called TODO - things like attached enhancers etc. went into it. I guess it was decided to-DO it and now there is no TODO anymore. All would be good except if the items that were previously in TODO would show up anywhere else.
In practice this means that equipped damage enhancers and other items (like spawned vehicles) do not end up in My Items.

Please fix this ASAP! And anyone who cares, fill a support case for this.

you not been Pked ?

cause stackable in containers are looted too.

Maybe I dont understand the problem.

you not been Pked ?

cause stackable in containers are looted too.

Maybe I dont understand the problem.

You don't understand the problem...

girtsn, you may have noticed I posted about this inthe VU thread, in relation to the attachments on privateers. I hadn't realised it also applied to enhancers (don't use them) and spawned vehicles (thanks for the heads-up).

i care about too, despite the ehnacers are the most gabbling stuff in EU ever and i would never use them.
But pls MA fix it.
dc

Bump this up, this is not normal. If MA is still trying to be a bank they would fix the fact ASAP that your bank statement is just missing some money.

bumping up till they fix it

i sent also a support case as well
maybe you can do it too.
dc

I did @ 2012-05-25 07:18 they closed with the promise of "department blabla will look at it".
Guess still looking at it.
So I will keep bumping this thread until they fix it (and send a new support case as soon as they close the old one).
i sent also a support case as well
maybe you can do it too.
dc

bump it up!

got to bump it up

Ofc, multiple people wrote a support case myself included. Strange, imagine a real online bank not having some of your money visible in your statement and what would the priority be...
U tryed support case ? Bumping just iritates u more, and make MA to solve that faster (they could even not know about this issue yet)

indeed strange, did support answered somehow (other than "ctrlc/ctrlv - we will forward...") ?

standard forward to /dev/null department, then second case same subject, has not been answered
indeed strange, did support answered somehow (other than "ctrlc/ctrlv - we will forward...") ?

bump it up... no fix yet.

bump it up, another support case sent

I think I don't understand what is happening? I haven't seen this yet and I use both enhancers and storage containers as well.. :scratch2:

Hmm, my english sucks more than I thought. Try this
1. put know number of enhancer(s) on gun
2. try to find them in my inventory
I think I don't understand what is happening? I haven't seen this yet and I use both enhancers and storage containers as well.. :scratch2:

Hmm, my english sucks more than I thought. Try this
1. put know number of enhancer(s) on gun
2. try to find them in my inventory

Nah I think your english is good, it's more my understanding! ;)

So you are putting some enhancers on your weapon, then after you are checking to see them in your personal inventory?

Or are you taking your enhancers off of your weapon and then can't find them in your inventory? :)

the 1st option, put on gun then check the page :)
Nah I think your english is good, it's more my understanding! ;)
1 So you are putting some enhancers on your weapon, then after you are checking to see them in your personal inventory?
2 Or are you taking your enhancers off of your weapon and then can't find them in your inventory? :)

the 1st option, put on gun then check the page :)

Just to get it completely clear, after you put in on your weapon, you are checking the weapon page to see if it is there and not your personal inventory. :)

Just to get it completely clear, after you put in on your weapon, you are checking the weapon page to see if it is there and not your personal inventory. :)

He is referring to the 'My Items' page on the website that they disappear from, once attached.

He is referring to the 'My Items' page on the website that they disappear from, once attached.

Really, but it is still on the weapon and still usable? I don't really check my website page to see my list.. maybe I should. ;)

bump this up, until they fix it

bump it up!

bump it up!

and bump it up now!

Common MA time to fix?

Back