25k CLD buyer discovered!

Grats!
Best Discovery. Ever. :silly:

I dont see anything saying he bought them... Or am I blind.

EDIT: OHHH I see now! Not blind, just slow. :D

Last edited:
I dont see anything saying he bought them... Or am I blind.

EDIT: OHHH I see now! Not blind, just slow. :D

Lol took me ages to work it out :) i must need another coffee this morning

Rgds

Ace

Crucify him!!

Looks like he is putting the money to good use.

:) its easy. teh amount of those payouts all added up multiplyed by 25000 u have the "460k peds worth of stuff" available. judgiunf by the way that is anounced, no specifications, and the timmings, u deduct that is kind of "easy money".

lest see in 1 months a buying 1milion peds worth of stuff thread:)

Good discovery :thumbup:

Maybe it's just me, but when i read that buy thread of him i doubt he has much experience in the game

who needs experience when u have shitloas of cash pooring in ur ped card weekly:)

this reminds me of sammy sosa or whatever name it was..

Can someone with a LA, pretend to sell it, so we get to see who this person is. Bet he is running an Alt-ava.

A bit underhand...but I'll swollow my morals on this occasion.

ps: Big gratz on the lottery win, Mr 25K deeds. Enjoy :)

I wonder what he intends to do, when he has bought EVERYTHING!!!!

On the plus note assuming he is buying deeds like crazy, it can only push the price even higher..ramp ramp ramp.

I guess LA values just doubled. Got an LA?...put a feeler out for 3 times the value see if he bites. I would assume money has no value when you got tons of it, especially when you have around 500K+ peds of divs just sitting there.

LOL

Rick

No idea why people get agressive with someone who invested alot in entropia and thereby helped all of us, actually we should be glad that he doesnt just withdraw but intends to reinvest.

No idea why people get agressive with someone who invested alot in entropia and thereby helped all of us, actually we should be glad that he doesnt just withdraw but intends to reinvest.

I have nothing against what you said but you seem to not know what has actually happened. He got all those deeds free from someone's mistake of listing all his CLDs for the price of one.

I have nothing against what you said but you seem to not know what has actually happened. He got all those deeds free from someone's mistake of listing all his CLDs for the price of one.

Sorry but you are mixing the topics ratez, the buyig of multiple deeds for the price of one was another case that has nothing to do with this one.
Here we speculate about the person who bought 25000 deeds for 2.5 mio dollars.

Sorry but you are mixing the topics ratez, the buyig of multiple deeds for the price of one was another case that has nothing to do with this one.
Here we speculate about the person who bought 25000 deeds for 2.5 mio dollars.

Oh that is my mistake. Sorry.

:wise: exactly

And as far as the second avatar conspiracy goes, I can say grandmaster isn't a second avatar. He has approached me plenty of times (before and after the 2.5mil sale) selling ores/enmatts to me. He is on my FL due to that also. Doubt he would waste time mining on a second avatar solely meant for deeds.

Plus it never actually happened.

Can someone with a LA, pretend to sell it, so we get to see who this person is. Bet he is running an Alt-ava.

A bit underhand...but I'll swollow my morals on this occasion.

ps: Big gratz on the lottery win, Mr 25K deeds. Enjoy :)

I wonder what he intends to do, when he has bought EVERYTHING!!!!

On the plus note assuming he is buying deeds like crazy, it can only push the price even higher..ramp ramp ramp.

I guess LA values just doubled. Got an LA?...put a feeler out for 3 times the value see if he bites. I would assume money has no value when you got tons of it, especially when you have around 500K+ peds of divs just sitting there.

LOL

Rick

OgiMini I hope you are reading this. You are impeding my ability to do business in EU and get anywhere near a fair price for things.

Ok. I am very confused. The guy opens a thread saying he has $46K USD to spend buying crap in the game. Someone asked if he bought the CLDs and he said no. Now we have this thread.

...or am I completely missing the point?

Well Grandmaster :) i hope you well and wish you success and gratz on your purchase... I am sure you will beable to get a fair price on things in game if your patient and smart
Do it up

success for all :p

or wait i just read the orginal buy thread did he or did he not buy the deeds?
is it all concidence?

either way good luck on your adventure if you bought or not.

Nevermind...i'm not sure anymore after re-reading over and over

Last edited:
So what does it matter if he bought the deeds or not? What does it matter if he has 460k ped he wants to invest in Deeds or gear in game?

What does it have to do with anyone's current gameplay?

Why do people feel the need to focus so hard on other people instead of themselves? :scratch2:

So what does it matter if he bought the deeds or not? What does it matter if he has 460k ped he wants to invest in Deeds or gear in game?

What does it have to do with anyone's current gameplay?

Why do people feel the need to focus so hard on other people instead of themselves? :scratch2:

Come on, you have to admit it is a little intriguing. He seems interested in buying up more deeds if it is indeed the 25k buyer. This could be good news for current deed holders.

Although he probably will become bored buying up further deeds in dribs and drabs. Nothing else to get except land areas, and I understand that those things are work.

Maybe he will outfit himself with nice toys and buy skills. After that, nothing much to do but withdraw his profits...

I mean the guy neither confirms or denies that it is him...fascinating

Come on, you have to admit it is a little intriguing. He seems interested in buying up more deeds if it is indeed the 25k buyer. This could be good news for current deed holders.

Not in my opinion...but then again I'm also a person who doesn't bother opening the HoF lists either unless a friend points out a loot they received and wants me to check it out.

Not in my opinion...but then again I'm also a person who doesn't bother opening the HoF lists either unless a friend points out a loot they received and wants me to check it out.

I never look at them either. Well, maybe the two times my name was up there. :ahh:

I mean, it doesn't really affect me personally, but it is another little tidbit of knowledge about our fascinating little virtual world.

I reckon "the forum" should be declared as the biggest PVP in EU.

When people complain about no loot - people start bashing them for being negative.

When people try to invest - people start bashing them for doing so as well.

WOW! Who cares ... More money put in the economy the better it is ....

Back