Hunting Advice....

- Lilith -

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Kallisti Lilith Me'Kai
My turn to ask for hunting advice. I currently have a full set of Rascal armor except Vigi arms instead. I'm at 1k in Handgun skill. I'm upgrading my pistol from a TT model to the EP-13 or Shriek Covert Ops. The pistol will be modified with a A102, an Abrer and Alekz.

I've mostly been hunting Combibos and Exosaurs recently around the East Scylla area, hoping for more Vigi pieces to drop, but I've had no luck there. So now, my question is what bigger mob should I move to hunting. I'm mostly concerned with skilling up since I want to graduate but some nice loot would be cool, too.

So, should I hunt Argos, Faux, Corns, Bercs, or should I be looking at hunting something else and potentially where should I hunt the suggested creatures? Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. :bowdown:

Hi
You could try out Argos E of Hades South TP.
There are a god mix of young up to guardians and occasionally some hunter but stay away from them :D

I think you are progressing fine. And by wearing rascal you should have no problem with the Bery's, or Cornudos. I would say venture further north of PA even close to the PvP area you'll find Sabu,s Conrdacuada (how ever you spell it) or go east from PA and hit the Cornudos fields :) . Plus the Cornudos loot a Fap-50 once in a while.

Also change it up and go hunting the Snables east of Arugus. And North of Argus you can hunt the Corndau-thingy too.

get rid of vigi arms. even goblin would be better for impact mobs (low argos, cornunda, bery, etc)

yer i agree with digit. hunting north of pa is all good. was hunting there the other day and hit a global woth 300 ped with a few items on vigi armour. no fap -50 tho....

good luck mate..

mants

The mobs you have listed are perfect as the next step up... They all drop different loots and all could drop good ped on a good day and crap ped on most days.
Feff/Maffoids and young trox and trax are also worth going for aswell.

Try the mountains near Twin Peaks. They have argos there. I usually go there. Corns are still good this time of year, go for them. :)

I say berries... they loot well and skill well too. Around Billy's and CP, also you get extra juicy stuff like cornudos and sabakumas along with the snables.

Kill anything you can kill in 10-15 seconds. That way you do not waste too much.

Cornucaudas should work pretty well. There are a bunch north of Fort Medusa (some merps and combibos out there too). They have given me very good loot in my days. ;)

Hmm....

Thanks everyone for the replies. There is some great advice. I think I'm going to try Bercs and Corns. I'll try near Fort Medusa, Argus and Zeus. Anyone know of low-level mobs on Amethera or is it mostly bigger stuff I don't want to tangle with yet?? I might check out near the PvP area north of PA since I haven't been there in a long time, other than to just run through the area.

I'm looking at getting a set of Rascal arms, as well. But the reason I have the Vigi arms is that I managed to get the most amazing deal one day. I managed to purchase my entire set of Rascal with those Vigi arms for TT+6 on each piece. It wasn't a deal I could pass up.

Thanks again.

I've been to Atrax Beach north east of Omegaton. Nice place, but I still need more evade so my armor can survive a full hunt. :D

Actually, from what I know, Amethera only has tough to almost impossible mobs. I think you should stick with Eudora until you have good evade, very good armor and maybe at least an A104 amp.

I've heard CND is great for exarosaur dominant and I will soon travel there (after my graduation) to kill and kill again until I get at least one global. ;)

Back