List of Looted Calypso Land Deeds

Nice List Night :thumbup:
It seams I found the first CLD token from mining...

As usual my Avatar rocks when it comes to find something special while dropping a probe. :cool:

OK here the data, too distracted to press the PrtSc button:

Very Poor Cumbriz with a 23 Ped Beacon and the CLD token

F-105 finder without SGA amp
gz ;)------

Thread moved over to Calypso Land Deeds forum, and thread title edited slightly help people find it more easily.

Nice initiative Nighthawk. :thumbup:

Added two more discovered today

#39 - Kawa Shurkamp Saki - 2012-05-23 17:54:57

i lootet my token from an Bot at the solfais crater event. (no global)

i think it was an warlock gen 7
:scratch2:
ragards

kawa

Updated with the latest two :)

Idalecio Manuel Pires is the first colonist to discover Calypso Land Deed Token #99 Mining! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

2012-05-25 19:10 MA time

GZ

eeva itsepetos aatami looted it on levi young. Calypso Land Deed Token #180

Baxter Bugsy Ewing is the first colonist to discover Calypso Land Deed Token #98 Hunting! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Due to some stuff I will not be able to log in between tomorrow and wednesday. Therefore, I ask that you please post any new CLD token discoveries you see in this thread so it can be kept up to date :)

Due to some stuff I will not be able to log in between tomorrow and wednesday. Therefore, I ask that you please post any new CLD token discoveries you see in this thread so it can be kept up to date :)

It looks like MA decided to help us with our tracking, i havent seen any until this one:

hunting
#33 wick vio wickeD 2012-05-29 05:21:09

looks like in future you need to stay logged in to give us all the most chance of finding them :p

It looks like MA decided to help us with our tracking, i havent seen any until this one:

hunting
#33 wick vio wickeD 2012-05-29 05:21:09

looks like in future you need to stay logged in to give us all the most chance of finding them :p

Thanks, loot one now that I am back before I have to go away for a couple of days again! :laugh:

Got my "CLD Token #18 hunting" from an argonaut scout. :yay:
Sharchon Shark Kharm is my avatar name.
2012-06-01 14:16:25

Edit: added time

Got my "CLD Token #18 hunting" from an argonaut scout. :yay:
Sharchon Shark Kharm is my avatar name.
2012-06-01 14:16:25

Edit: added time

Thanks for update :) I'll add to the list and such when I get back to my computer later today

From what I have seen at Entropia Tracker this seems to be the only CLD token discovered last 1-2 day(s)?

Thanks for update :) I'll add to the list and such when I get back to my computer later today

From what I have seen at Entropia Tracker this seems to be the only CLD token discovered last 1-2 day(s)?

jep

~Danimal

Still trying to keep this updated :)

Nice thread and Gratz Dredge :)

Mine was looted from a Caperon on FOMA. :yay:

and i looted mine on an aurli

#114 - Trinity Trin Jam - 2012-07-26 02:47:06 formidon

Anne AnOm Ominous is the first colonist to discover Calypso Land Deed Token #1 Mining! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

I got hunting #73 this evening from Droka.

NH could you add the total number looted/remaining for each category please?

Hunting - 8.5% discovered.
Mining - 5.5% discovered.
Crafting - 0.0% discovered.

Pete Van Longmorn is the first colonist to discover Calypso Land Deed Token #215 Hunting! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Back