List of Looted Calypso Land Deeds

Each time I’m out there hunting, someone discovers a mining token. And each time I’m mining, someone discovers a hunting token. :eyecrazy:

Damn...

Shouldn’t ’ve sold my synchronizing chip, huh. :mad:

I have purchased and redeemed mining #153

Token #183 Mining, --- Quoc-Trung ---

#144 - Harbinger

#123 - Fungoid Stalker

Freddie Twilight Twilight - Calypso Land Deed Token #173 - Legionaire gen 03

Freddie

#184 - Dexus Dex Dexilur - 2012-07-04 09:59:16
was looted from LT

Not a single one crafting yet? :scratch2:

#160 Hunting
was looted from Itumatrox by me yesterday

Nikita Nina Thore- Was from a Ambulimax at neas.

(was in NBK Army/Elite)

#354 - MrMikael Micke 330kg - 2012-08-11 20:50:10

Was looted on CP Dome 1 (I was with him in Dome, but not 100% if it was Aurli / Kretlin) :)

#309 - Trinity Trin Jam - 2012-08-16 16:27:10 - sumima

#358 Christer toad Johansson 2012-08-17 09:27:08 looted from Kreltin

Just saw another one in loot chat, don't know on what.
Henrik Bengha Bengtsson is the first colonist to discover Calypso Land Deed Token #195 Hunting! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Just saw another one in loot chat, don't know on what.
Henrik Bengha Bengtsson is the first colonist to discover Calypso Land Deed Token #195 Hunting! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

It was from a Malcruentor.

#230 - hijacker hijacker27 inferno - Muluk-hir Guard

Another mining one
TheRock Animalcommander RockY is the first colonist to discover Calypso Land Deed Token #197 Mining! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Another mining one
TheRock Animalcommander RockY is the first colonist to discover Calypso Land Deed Token #197 Mining! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Indeed, and was in shinook =)

I got #199 a couple hours ago. Was hunting big mermoth for a mission but actually looted it from one of the garbage mobs. It happened kind of fast, but I swear it was an Old. Certainly no bigger than a Guardian. And for what it's worth, I don't think there was much else in the loot with it.

Yet another one
ervisa era bitoutsa is the first colonist to discover Calypso Land Deed Token #164 Mining! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

hunting #308 (anra stevens) was sumima.

In case anyone hasnt noticed, it looks like they are in alphabetical order mostly (exceptions being foma and CP where I'd expect them to be alphabetical within their own groups).

armax.
cow or bull.... no frkin clue.

Samm Sammy2004 Djondo
2012-08-26 02:08:15

was on formicacida.

Back