List of Looted Calypso Land Deeds

Calypso Land Deed Token #295 Hunting - David GhostWatcher Ka - Snarg Old
2012-08-27 02:00:11

has there been no drops in crafting yet? Would love to loot 1

#223 - devastating Vodka lindsey - 2012-08-28 19:50:56 Mulak´f champion

Why does the crafting one have 40 pec TT value? :scratch2:

Maybe crafting tokens are for some reason being distributed via (L) BPs... :dunno:

The crafting tokens are indeed L blueprints since the only "items" that drop in crafting are blueprints and I could do it that way without needing MindArk to help out. They cost 1000x Rugaritz Ingot per click tho so they are not for putting in the machine :rolleyes:.

... since the only "items" that drop in crafting are blueprints ...

What about the crafted items? :silly2:

Relax everyone, i got the point with "not having to ask MA for it". :smoke:

#322 - Darth Skippie Boobie - 2012-09-07 16:16:00

Thorio

The crafting tokens are indeed L blueprints since the only "items" that drop in crafting are blueprints and I could do it that way without needing MindArk to help out. They cost 1000x Rugaritz Ingot per click tho so they are not for putting in the machine :rolleyes:.

Good to know, although for us addictive crafters this might make them more difficult to find. Are we allowed to know if there's a certain # of tokens assigned to each bp (like in hunting) or if they're completely random (like in mining)?

Also, what took so long in getting em out? I realize Sept 6th qualifies as "after June 5th" but still...

Good to know, although for us addictive crafters this might make them more difficult to find. Are we allowed to know if there's a certain # of tokens assigned to each bp (like in hunting) or if they're completely random (like in mining)?

Also, what took so long in getting em out? I realize Sept 6th qualifies as "after June 5th" but still...

1) All blueprints can find land deeds but all land deeds can not be found with all blueprints:wise:
2) Summer vacations mainly.

my question is why the blueprints have tt and if that means something?

#288 hunting

The #288 hunting CLD is from Shinkiba old in LA66.

#150 Hunting - from Hispidus Mature (17.08.2012)

#359 Hunting - Kreltin Provider (today)

Hunting #97 Came on Falxangius Provider

Crafting: mannel/manell shoes....cheap shoes :)

Calypso Land Deed Token #44 Crafting Fri, 14 Sep 2012 18:04:58

I didn't actually notice it go off, but I think it was crafting Pioneer Shins.

Land Deed Token #26 Crafting - Axis Dragon Lionheart

A friend of mine was mining in the Kingfisher-LA. As he was extracting a claim, the kingfishers kept spawning on his head, so he called me to kill the flying bugs. As I got bored waiting for another respawn I started tagging the kingfishers nearby, after about 10 mobs I got this one. :)

Calypso Land Deed Token #114 Mining (10-12-2012 / 17:35:02) found on F.O.M.A.

Last edited:
#253 hunting. Rickard Rick England (off phasm) today LA south of senga forest TP

Rick

ps: yeah I see list says not being updated, but I post it anyway

Last edited:
CLD Token #306 Hunting from steelbird, im happy for this than hof about 1k Hof : WTG:

Risto Huju System16f #389 cld token on akbar sector 4 at boss box.

Last edited:
CLD land deed token #235 crafting
from chair frame

CLD land deed token #220 hunting
from mourner old

21 hours apart o_O

(made my post, then read op about not being updated, I'll still leave my post here)

Last one I got came from a Legionaire. I think it was #176 if that is not the correct number I can sign in and check tomorrow.

Back