Need help with the game and comrades to play with?

mrproper

Forum Beaver
Society
Entropia Directory
Andone mrproper Andrei
I'm looking for disciples and society members mainly from Europe (because of evening availability around 18:00-22:00 UTC).

What you get:
  • Almost 24/7 soc chat with old and new players with a friendly and open minded bunch of guys and girls participating in cultural exchange and online socializing from all over the globe
  • Answers to all questions and guidance to learning to play on any planet you may have chosen
  • Opportunities to society only or third party offers, events, information and tools
  • Learn to maximize your fun and playtime with limited funds, depositing or not
  • Loot buyout from me for over the market prices if you are my disciple at least once a week
  • Travel for free or very cheaply around different planets every few days and explore all planets
  • Freedom to follow your own path and explore all options, including changing allegiance or mentor
  • Guidance to achieve your balance between expensive fun and lucrative virtual life
  • Hunting weapons and armor at low prices, assistance in hunting efficiently including team hunts
  • Mining gear and guidance to start as a profitable miner
  • All low level blueprints and materials for accessible prices
  • Trading offers, requests, orders, opportunities and methods
  • Some kind of graduation gift from my own items depending on your chosen path

What you need to do:
  1. Join our society "Entropia Directory" if you do not have one or are unhappy at the moment with participating in yours to obtain the maximum benefits of my offer.
  2. Become my disciple from the Mentor Register ("Andrei mrproper Andone") if you can and want to benefit from my guidance and support
  3. Become my friend from the Society Terminal or from the Player Register if the other options are not available for you
  4. Play at least 7 hours a week, complete graduation in about a month, have a positive and honorable attitude towards everyone

Last edited:
Added two disciples last night. Looking for disciples on Cyrene today.

Added two new mates into our society's ranks today. I'm stationed on Calypso for the moment to assist recruits, feel free to use any channels to obtain my support and guidance no matter where you are located.

I have already accepted four new disciples. There is some room left as I am capable of handling all disciples and the more the merrier :)

Currently stationed on Arkadia.

Currently I have 5 disciples. Stationed on Arkadia this week. Still accepting friend requests, mentoring requests and society members.

Still accepting disciples for now, my playing schedule has decreased a bit so the offer might end soon.

Back