Callypso Rally - Eudoria Challenge - Corinth to Billys

Ragna Rock

Old Alpha
Society
M2E
Ragna Ragna Rock
EUDORIA CHALLENGE - OFF ROAD RALLY

Im looking for participants and sponsors for this off shore challenge.

Vehicle of Choice - MK1 Explorer, a off roader every noob should have after graduation.

Prize structure defined when sponsorships are set. Ill put 50 PED in the price pool by myself, all donations are wellcome.

Applications and Discussion please in this toppic. Ill keep it updated.

Thank you

What about us non-noobs? Can I use a regular hummer-thingy?

I do like the 'route' though.

:beerchug:

Miles

we can make an even with hummers if you like :) But I guess to make it fair for everyone we need to be driving all the same vehicle :)

Just checked the stats, and Explorer and Hummer MK1 and Mk2 have the same top speed and grip, but horsepower and SI are not the same, so it would probably be best not to mix them. The idea of an Explorer only race is a good idea though - maybe I'll even track one down to participate.

Miles

Can't afford sponsorship, but I'm in for the race. Will there be an entry fee?

No entry fee required, just run, sponsors are for the prize pool there :) Hope someone more joins, will be some massive fun. Ive run the route yesterday, great and challenging route

If I had a "MK1 Explorer" I would have participated , strange vehicle choice :scratch2: , Valkiria Mk1 is more popular.

mk1 explorer is pretty cheap to get, I think less than 10 PED, its an offroad challenge and seems only logical to use an offroad vehicle :D

The Explorer isn't half the off-road vehicle the Valk is.

That said, as long as everyone is driving the same thing, it's all good.

Miles

How is this event being monitored for possibility of rule-breaking? Are there various checkpoints? Any vidcappers flying overhead? Is there a strict road/route? (If not, then monitoring can be an impossibility.)

Regards.

Back