Big Depositors - lets start doing business with each other

OK lucy enjoy also 200-600$ depend on how angry i can be somtimes ,miner and crafter(gambler) but mainli miner ...and how somebody say before if we was not depoziting and til now depoziting u was playing nintendo thats right screen i will post tonight ...and sry for bad english

Threshold to be a member of this club a bit high for me. I deposit when I need, and more than I would like.

Deposit more than once a month, have a gold card - :yup:

Eh!! ok!! good for you! though you dont seem to have learnt anything form all your hours volunteering with those less fortunate in our society! you come across very immature actually (resorting to calling me a troll...

What you're doing is the definition of trolling.
Just stfu and leave the thread, it doesn't apply to you obviously, so why even comment?

Hi! its obvious to me you have no concept of the true value of money! if you can waste your money in EU! then boast about how you are a high depositor!! Really! who gives a SH%$#T all that money your throwing away give some to charity! help homeless people! danm! pull yourself away from your computer and go on a holiday!! if people want to deposit less! then good on them :) its called playing smart and good financial management! really what it comes down to is know one cares about how much you deposit!! if the world was to end tomorrow and you had 3 hours to live what would you have to show for it a bunch of virtual assets that amount to nothing.......

Looking at the OP he looks like he earned his money to spend here. He can do whatever he likes with it ... He can dip it in honey and shove it up a hookers ass if he wants ... What's it to you ? ... How do you know he doesn't already give to charity? ... And 'holidays' ???... He might enjoy playing as much as you would like going on a holiday ... Btw if the world was to end tomorrow everything will amount to nothing .... Lol

Mate ... You are from oz ... You should know very well that our economy stayed strong during the GFC is only because the govt gave us a Xmas bonus for people to spend more .... Economies don't grow by saving ... It grows by spending.... Just be happy we won the 'state of origin ' last night .... And have a few beers and chill out mate!!!

Good idea, i don't see why my money should benefit anyone who doesn;t contribute.

And i dont particlarly give a shit what non depositing or sweating players have to say to be honest.

And to these people that tell other's to get a life or find something decent to use your money on, im sure they have lives and most are probably in the twilight of their lives having brought up familys and worked for possibly longer than you have been on the earth ya freakin do gooder tree huggers, where do people like you get off telling others how to live their lives? cheeky smug bastards.

Reactions: EMW
Good idea, i don't see why my money should benefit anyone who doesn;t contribute.

And i dont particlarly give a shit what non depositing or sweating players have to say to be honest.

And to these people that tell other's to get a life or find something decent to use your money on, im sure they have lives and most are probably in the twilight of their lives having brought up familys and worked for possibly longer than you have been on the earth ya freakin do gooder tree huggers, where do people like you get off telling others how to live their lives? cheeky smug bastards.

OMG, are you for real?
Do you really believe that longterm active ppl who break even/profit get away with a TT break even or profit?
Or can we agree that they do infact pay with TT loss to fund the company?
Now pls put me on ignore after reading this as I haven't depo'd in like 2.5 years :laugh:

THIS IS RACISM! :mad:

Worse. Way worse.

This is incest. They agree to share "bad" information between themselves, instead to do it with those, who know better how, and can absorb or ignore "bad" info - giving in return good one.

And degradation already seen, this is new level: they put "depositing threshold", thus, actually insulting real majority of small depositors.

OMG, are you for real?
Do you really believe that longterm active ppl who break even/profit get away with a TT break even or profit?
Or can we agree that they do infact pay with TT loss to fund the company?
Now pls put me on ignore after reading this as I haven't depo'd in like 2.5 years :laugh:

Obviously im talking about people who sweat and have never deposited and yes i'm for real.

I deposit i therefore contribute as do others who deposit or have deposited, explain to me how someone who has never depsoited helps keep the company going? They only ever put into the tt what they have earned from others who deposited it to begin with.

You aren't a non depositor, perhaps try reading the bit that says NON in my post before getting on your drama queen high horse asking to be ignored for christs sakes :) jesus how old are you :)

If I have a rl job, I still make profit there on the back of others.. & that money I use to depo in EU..
Where's the diffrence?
& even if we TT what we earned from others (I prefer to call it cycling peds) no way I get 100% TT return, wich means I'm paying the system.. I'm just doing it with profit I made from other players

I can easily understand the reasons and the need of such thread, and I even agree.
Such business would work if your thread encounters a huge success, and I wish it to succeed.
But that doesnt change the fact, that Mindark choose who wins and who loses,
and after 8 years ingame, it is clear that non-depositors are by FAR the MA's winners.

nope... communism... or maybe Good ol' boy network... or Cronyism... or collective narcissism

I do see the good side of what you are trying to do though, and think it's an interesting idea... just think it's a bit silly to think that you should limit yourself to trading only with people that deposit x amount every single month. Lots of folks like myself deposit quite a bit now and then, typically when tax returns come in, etc. Sometimes, I actually increase the amount of taxes that my job takes out so that I get more of a return later on to do stuff like make big deposits.

I have started depositing monthly, but am limiting it at the moment to around 50 usd a month. I still may go up from there, but that's a monthly amount that I think is substantial enough to get me by and allow me a little freedom. May take me twice as long as you depositing 100 bucks a month to accomplish some things, but on the other hand, it lets me think twice as long about buying stuff so that I don't make some of the hasty and rash decisions of those that deposit more every month, or the hasty and rash decisions I have made in the past when I deposited more than this monthly now and then.

Bad side of it I see, if you do limit yourself to trading to x people who deposit x amount every single month is that once you enlist them as trading partners, what are you going to to - have them report their monthly depsosits to you before every single trade, every time? That seems like it'd be very silly, lol.

Last edited:

Obviously you have no concept of Racism. OP is talking about colour of money not colour of skin. Also, if you know real life it should be clear to you, you can not drive a Ferrari for free, you have to PAY for it... If you don't like it complain to the universe! Why should I work hard and deposit my hard earned money in a game when I know some tightass would come and take my money away without paying for his entertainment . Let's put it this way I don't like people who think the world owes them shit for free ... If you won't depo you will not enter the elite club ... If that's what you wanna think ... Stiff ... Depo or put up with us having our choice!

Bingo!!!

nope... communism... or maybe Good ol' boy network... or Cronyism... or collective narcissism

Or simply consumer choice of supplier - a basic right anyone has in a capitalist economic system to choose who they spend their money with.
Whether they choose to favour their countrymen, or friends, or have some other criteria is a personal decision for them to make.
Economic theorists would have you believe that price is the only consideration in consumer's purchasing decisions (it makes for the easiest modelling, I guess), but any householder buying groceries could tell you that isn't always true.

If I have a rl job, I still make profit there on the back of others.. & that money I use to depo in EU..
Where's the diffrence?
& even if we TT what we earned from others (I prefer to call it cycling peds) no way I get 100% TT return, wich means I'm paying the system.. I'm just doing it with profit I made from other players

Again you have deposited you are not a non depositor my post was not directed at you but those who never contribute money they just sweat or other things to gain peds then moan the sweat price is shit or they have no peds, to me they are a drain to you maybe they arent... so good for you.

I respect your thoughts, it doesn't change my opinion so treat me with the same respect i have shown you and we shall beg to differ.

Where's the diffrence?

Your are close to it, but you need to change math rules.

Let's make it simple: if you don't have a number>0 as deposit you won't have any output, so you would actually cycle 0.
The fact that you live from Markup is actually leaching depositors, making them lose more.

Eh!! ok!! good for you! though you dont seem to have learnt anything form all your hours volunteering with those less fortunate in our society! you come across very immature actually (resorting to calling me a troll where you also stamping your feet like a two year old child) also! you say (* trust me, if I wanted to brag, I could) well by stating that you already are bragging! like i said previously know one cares and i certainly dont! in regards to what you deposit! but i think in the future you should use some foresight before posting and use what little maturity you have to consider how your action and words will affect others!

So the guy gives you a nice reply, explaining his life and what things he does when he doesnt need to really treat your post in any way other than with distain and you dont say "ahh excuse me i went off at you without having any idea about you" but you just go on at him yet again :) love ya work, class act.

I dont particlarly give a shit what non depositing or sweating players have to say to be honest.

Starting to go slightly offtopic here but I'll reply one more time.
1st, I don't have a problem with whatever 'group' you guys make, you are fully entitled to do so.
Just a bit sad to see that there is no respect towards these kind of players.

Your are close to it, but you need to change math rules.

Let's make it simple: if you don't have a number>0 as deposit you won't have any output, so you would actually cycle 0.
The fact that you live from Markup is actually leaching depositors, making them lose more.

Something to think about..
If there wasn't a single person profitting from mu, how many would still play EU?
What would this do to the amount in % that each players has to pay MA to keep the game going?
Do you really think your returns would get better in the long run?

If there wasn't a single person profitting from mu, how many would still play EU?
What would this do to the amount in % that each players has to pay MA to keep the game going?

I don;t say none should profit from market, all I said is that depositor player is the Key, you cycle their money, not yours. Game would survive without you, but not without them.

@ combo: I go from the fact that the game can't survive when 1 of both groups fall away :)

Edit, I just might make a poll tomorrow to see how many would leave game if they knew for sure it is impossible to break even/profit after mu

Ok had enough ... Answer to your questions in short and hard truth is ... Everyone would get better returns if there were no non depositors ... It's simple Maths .... Also there will be a lot more positive vibe in this game because everyone would stop complaining because they will know that everyone else is depositing as well as them .... Main cause of complains are because of the lack of loot created by the financial void creted by the non depositing freeloading players ... There I said it!!!

nonsense

This thread is counterproductive.

If you guys can afford to depo that much into a computer game with any value at all, you should not whine about your losses. You are adults and you want respect right ? Then behave like that. It was your free will to deposit, noone forced you to do.

And lifetime is much more valuable then money. So i have a big respect for those who sacrifize their limited time into sweating and yes some of them were very lucky. You have a problem with this ? Log out, delete the game of your HD and you are fine.

I deposited 25k euros last month and i did this fully aware of the fact this fancy game may crash within 3 years. I didnt "invest", i do my investments in rl. I did it for fun and to support MA.

And concerning the leaches, these are not the non-depositers. These are the guys who tax your hunt and your mining runs. It is totally bs to have "taxed" land in a computer game but anyways i have to life with it.

Some of you need to learn to accept others succes and your failure. The sooner you do the less frustrated you will be.

regards

I had no intentions in participating (although i approved the idea right from the start), but after reading some posts here... Hm, too much hypocrisy for my taste.

Sometimes it seems it's a new religion: Everything has to be free!
Anyone who pays for what he gets is a fool!

Well, about time to teach those leeches a lesson! :mad:

I'm the paying customer and i fit the profile. I'm not crafting or selling much, but i'm with you simply to show where i stand.

On a side note: true technological breakthroughs rarely come from the direction everybody is expecting, the path to the future often leads through places nobody imagined it would... If my gut feeling is right, the virtual reality may play a very important part in the mankind's future. It can happen u know ;) .... What a funny little twist that would be! lol

Last edited:
Starting to go slightly offtopic here but I'll reply one more time.
1st, I don't have a problem with whatever 'group' you guys make, you are fully entitled to do so.
Just a bit sad to see that there is no respect towards these kind of players.

Firstly, i said i thought it was a good idea, where am i in this group? seeing you quoted me im guessing you just assume im in the group... stick to facts.

Secondly i hardly profit, i dont come here to profit i just like shooting shit doing a bit of crafting and mining and the odd other profession like taming oh wait i havent been able to do that for over 1000 days forgot about that, it's an escape after the days work which is where i do try to profit. so i would still be here playing as i enjoy it and i'm happy to pay for my entertainment if i feel its value for money, lately im not feeling that but that's another story.

You seem to assume everyone is here to make a buck out of people, im not, i couldnt be arsed trading or being eco or doing shit people tell me to do and i dont cry on here about it i just get on with it and enjoy myself and the day i stop enjoying myself i will do other things that i do enjoy it's quite simple.

I see nothing wrong with people wanting to deal with others who deposit, goodluck to them.

I vote this for thread of the year!

Subscribing!

Also best laugh I had in days. Good for you guys, you need to make this high-roller club and create your own micro-economy. It will benefit not only you but also those at the inner and outer edges of your circle. Now if only your egos can be smaller than your paychecks, everything should be ok...

Most of you go "zomg non depositors freeloaders suck lololo die die", but I'm pretty sure all of you want to become a non depositor at some point. Do business with the guy that offers the best MU/profit (depositor or not) and maybe that way you could stop depositing so much.

But hey, I have no problem with u creating a depo only club, good luck with it. I depoed 30€ after 2 years of "freeloading" as you say, just to support had no real need for it. No-depoers are not evil, don't blame them for your own mistakes and keep this thread civil.

^IMHO

If it wasn't for the likes of us depositors you would be playing with your Nintendo still.

Well! funny thing is i do still play with my Nintendo (NES) oh! gameboy also :) they make really good musical instruments! chiptune goodness........

This thread is counterproductive.

If you guys can afford to depo that much into a computer game with any value at all, you should not whine about your losses. You are adults and you want respect right ? Then behave like that. It was your free will to deposit, noone forced you to do.

And lifetime is much more valuable then money. So i have a big respect for those who sacrifize their limited time into sweating and yes some of them were very lucky. You have a problem with this ? Log out, delete the game of your HD and you are fine.

I deposited 25k euros last month and i did this fully aware of the fact this fancy game may crash within 3 years. I didnt "invest", i do my investments in rl. I did it for fun and to support MA.

And concerning the leaches, these are not the non-depositers. These are the guys who tax your hunt and your mining runs. It is totally bs to have "taxed" land in a computer game but anyways i have to life with it.

Some of you need to learn to accept others succes and your failure. The sooner you do the less frustrated you will be.

regards

So because someone can afford to deposit into the game they shouldn't be allowed to voice there opinons
on the state of the game at the moment? Yes no one twists anyones arm to deposit of coure but if i bought a tv for 2k dollars and it wasnt delivering value for money i think im ok to complain a little about that tv don't you? You people talk like depositors hate the game on the contrary i think they obviously liek it more than most non depositors or sweaters as they dont mind contributing and i odnt see to many complaining it's just the odd one here and there that make the leaving threads a few times a year, most are having fun as am i.

If lifetime is so much more valuble than money why spend 5 hours sweating a dollar out of an animal? seems to contradict itself that statement. No one is saying you cant sweat or not deposit they are saying they would rather deal with depositors, i see nothing wrong with them wanting to do that.

I certianly disagree that land owners are more leechers than non depositors, i known a few and they dont get rich, far from it and they add events which your taxes usually go to providing mostly.

But this isnt about all this crap it's about a guy wanting to form a network of depositors to deal with in his day to day play and we should let his thread carry on that way.

goodluck

@ combo: I go from the fact that the game can't survive when 1 of both groups fall away :)

How's that?? The game can definitely survive without non depositors. Yes, you probably wont have many sweaters, traders, auction magnets, shouters, event coordinators etc ( they are a convenience after all) but i dont see how the games survival is based on that.

What will happen though, is that even if they are gone, some of the depositors will make peds, some will lose depending on how they play the game. Hard to simulate the exact scenario in a hypothesis but i would think the smart players would make more and those who don't play smart would lose more because of relatively smaller competing players and market domination would have a more significant impact.

As for the reversal, the game obviously cannot survive without depositors. No one can in the right mind argue that.

Would the game be a better place without non depositors, i really dont know. Maybe yes or maybe not. I do believe one should respect others irrespective of there financial input because time is money and a non depositor is putting his time instead slogging it out. There is no free lunch here either, and we all pay for a convenience.

Lastly, + Rep for the OP and i think its a great initiative as it will help contain losses for people who are funding others profit.

I have no problems with new players sweating - it's a good way of learning the basics of the game, and deciding if this is the game for you. I spent my first 3 months ingame sweating until I had sufficient trust in MA to give them my credit card details (not something I give out online without due consideration).

It's true that MindArk and the Planet Partners would not continue offering EU though, if there were no players depositing. They're not a charity after all.

However, I have no problem with older players as non-depositors, particularly when they show a sense of social responsibility - giving something back to the community. And many do, in many and varied ways.

Sadly there are some with an inflated sense of entitlement, who give nothing but expect everything, and I have little time for people like that. Nor do I care for those who not only don't deposit but don't actually play, who appear to see EU only as a cash-cow to be milked and give nothing back to MA, or to other players.

If some players (like the OP) choose to preferentially trade with other depositors, I have no problem with their decision. It's their free choice. I've posted here to ensure that they know that I do meet their stated criteria for a trading partner.

Back