Defiance

Sounds pretty neat :) thx for sharing, +rep

I would be more enthusiastic about a new scifi series if the probability that it gets cancelled long before its time wasn't about 90%.

We will just come to love this show they they will fuck us over and the will go the way V did.

I watched episode one yesterdat and I really felt like I was watching something shot in the old Minopolis of Calypso.

Everyone who remembers how Minopolis looked before the overhaul will know what i mean.

http://www.defiance.com/en/series/

I've been following this series since it was launched, Syfy also announced around episode three that season 2 has already been approved too :yay:

I also wanted to play the MMO of defiance on my xbox 360, but it will require to many upgrades or a total replacement as i only have a 10gb harddrive :rolleyes: ... rather gonna wait for the 720 end of the year.

Anyway going off topic this is my favorite show atm second only to the new season of Game of Thrones;)

what the shit is that guy wearing, does he thing he's being 'arty'? white jumper, some ridiculous cravate/scarf thing, glasses th at Bette Midler would be proud of, a beanie hat, just to try and add some street cred and to top it off a "I'm a massive bender" style clipped beard. I hate him, everthing else about the entire video is awesome, but that dude, I kinda wish he was dead IRL.

Back