Argo Scout Leaderboard

Top 49 @ 21:00.

Last edited:
Top 50 @ 22:00.

In NASCAR they say 2 to go.

50th Trinity Dusk Trinity 62 peds?

Bugger!

Assuming everyone on the list is valid for the event. Hell you could be #1 for all we know ;)

Welp, I lost. Figures lol

~6k argos killed. 4 Globals. About -1k ped. This was a fruitful event. :laugh:

Gz to the winners!

Deposited 500 PED, lost most of it, and not a single global.
Congrats MA for being the real winners :laugh:

Killed 9930 and finished bronze, 3 global and 1 hof that hopefully will give me a CLD, got it after 8500 kills. Had a turnover of 11000 ped.

Gratz to the winners. The globals did not seem to come my way, highest loot was around 44 ped but I did not loose to much.

4 full HL11 (estimated 12k kills), over 30 hours: no globals. Pure loss is ~1600 ped, could get a deed without participating in the event :)

EDIT: lol, got 257 ped global 50 minutes after the end of the event.

Last edited:
Post one updated with all 51 globals higher than 200 PED scored by unique avatars and tracked by tracker during the contest. GL to everybody that participated and gratz to the winners.

4 full HL11 (estimated 12k kills), over 30 hours: no globals. Pure loss is ~1600 ped, could get a deed without participating in the event :)

Worst event ever ... 3 day hunt constantly and one measly 88ped global. Want to get people back t hunting do better MA!!! ... And the prize better not go to someone that hasn't filled in the survey and got an invite!

I'm not going to say the worst event ever (although I can't think of what would be)
but this was..... (fill in the blank)
Hardest thing I've done, to blindly continue to camp one mob despite the flat loot, continual low returns,
and MINIMAL chance of global. (and yea i know, camp merps or something that's how it goes, but I don't camp and spend hours a day on one mob regardless) Everyone I hear got near the same.... 1 per like 1k or even 1 per 2k
Tough challenge.
Gratz to all the winners, it either was hard work, or blind luck :laugh: (or both)

Phew, I'm just glad it's over to be honest.

Looks like position 49 for me ... damn, just missed it :). Oh well, strangely enough I was about 200 ped in profit even before the global, despite having highest loot of ~25ped, so can't really complain :silly2:.

Too little too late huh? :p I did ~3k kills, 1 global (57 ped), 1 hof (317 ped). Loss is ~200 ped.

On the plus side, the argos have not vanished yet...maybe I can finish bronze before they disappear *ponders*

8k+ killed 3globies - 50, 60,88 ped

weaps used - maddox iv t5, adj dagger of despair, lr41, jungle 303, arctict 303, cb26t6

aprox 2,5k-3k loss- i guess using non sib weapons didnt paid out this time....

gz to the winners

gratz to all on the list

6.9k kills for me with 4 globals under 90PED (2xCB19(L))

bonus 15PED ESI - TP Chip I ~~30 PED - Implant 32 PED (no globals)
Total of 92 PED TT Iron

Used Hl6 unl. A105 & 104 (most time with enhancer I-V)

EDIT

strange .. i just checked the tracker and it says 7 globals
i'm sure, i don't had the swirls. Need to check screen-shots when back home.

Last edited:
1k kills and biggest loot was 27 peds. fu*k events like this. :mad:
MA playing with us and sucking our money...gz to winners!

this ''event" was the worst option

i lose more then 1.2k ped without a single global... was a verry bad contest...event i ever participate... in the survey they ask us why we don't depo anymore...well this it's the answer ... LOSING too much

i lose more then 1.2k ped without a single global... was a verry bad contest...event i ever participate... in the survey they ask us why we don't depo anymore...well this it's the answer ... LOSING too much

I think MA wanted to confirm our survey answers ... Confirmed !!!!

1k kills and biggest loot was 27 peds. fu*k events like this. :mad:
MA playing with us and sucking our money...gz to winners!

completely agree with you

pls dont mix event and loot return

that was a very nice event possible to do by almost any low level hunter or high lvl
the prize was very good too
dont mix that whit the poor loot return that we have all years long
I tink its 2 diferent thing

the event was awersome gz to winners

pls dont mix event and loot return

that was a very nice event possible to do by almost any low level hunter or high lvl
the prize was very good too
dont mix that whit the poor loot return that we have all years long
I tink its 2 diferent thing

the event was awersome gz to winners

um no..it was very unfair to low lv/ped hunters..how the hell can you compete with ppl that can throw thousand of ped at the mob that have godly high hunting skills..I mean hell, I watch ppl kill 5 scouts in the time I could kill one..and Im sure they are one of those that made the top 30. I watched the same names over and over again get hof and globs and scouts and there some of the very same ppl that get them all the time..

I had 100 ped for the event and killed 400 scouts before my weapon broke..I should got atlest something, but didnt..I spent over 200 ped(gun and ammo) and got nothing out of this event but a bad taste in my mouth for this game..200 ped for a none depoer is a hell of a lot..

um no..it was very unfair to low lv/ped hunters..how the hell can you compete with ppl thow thousand of ped at the mob that have godly high hunting skills..I mean hell, I watch ppl kill 5 scouts in the time I could kill one..and Im sure they are one of those that made the top 30.

I had 100 ped for the event abd killed 400 scouts before my weapon broke..I should got atlest something, but didnt..I spent over 200 ped and got nothing out of this event but a bad taste in my mouth for this game..200 ped for a none depoer is a hell of a lot..

you mix bad loot return and event
it posible one of the winner only killed 1 argo :wise:
it luck we cant all win

lol..dont think soo....2 glob and the big hof plus many others in between..didnt care if I won or not..just wanted a chance at a good return, which never happened

lol..dont think soo....2 glob and the big hof plus many others in between..didnt care if I won or not..just wanted a chance at a good return, which never happened
true!

and yes...prize was good and its fair event if we look at winners place system. but we all know these scouts was with smaller loot than usually. Events are the fast way for MA to increase players depo amounth in short time.
sure events always are fun, but it sucks if they change chance to get better loot.

Big failure as always, havent change much the 8 years i have been around unfortunatly.

Although it has gone from bad to worse... :wise:

The event was awesome and I had a blast, even though I lost close to 1k. But that's the price you pay when you drop an Argo in a few shots, I guess. Not exactly "eco hunting".

As shady says, you shouldn't include loot return when judging the event. The returns were bad and it was really hard to even get a global, but that's not unusual when dealing which such a low level mob.

Despite this, the fact is that everyone, no matter how skilled, had a chance of winning a price. Of course people with great equipment and better economy had a better chance since they can kill more mobs in a shorter time, but at least MA chose a mob that pretty much anyone could hunt.

A total of 51 Globals were scored by unique avatars and tracked via tracker during the Argo Scout hunting contest.

Last Update: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 00:00 UTC

And that, my good man, is a f**king disgrace considering the amount of Argo Scouts killed and looted during the event.

Back