Argo Scout Leaderboard

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
A total of 51 Globals were scored by unique avatars and tracked via tracker during the Argo Scout hunting contest.

They were:

3154 William Will Last
3122 Micro Moose Moose
2987 Calin Panther Amaritei
1154 Joker Mitya Pupkin
1135 Leon Slippery Shockwave
1127 Joseph Dredge Hogoroth
1039 cobran cobran ss
372 Anselmo Lycan Batista
357 Iam Mesa horny
357 Xendar Xen Xal
354 Crystal tail gucci
347 Random Causality Statistics
345 Paul Partridge Francis
344 Darth Skippie Boobie
330 Vironica Helena Newton
324 emil emil otto
323 Siobhan Siam Ameno
317 Torene Tor Alaranth
307 Thorb Focus Galleck
305 Jock JB Bond
303 Qing-jao Rei Fei-tzu
303 demetra dea olimpia
297 jackaler babilo jacksen
293 THE THREE Cs
291 Zenith Zen Cool
291 vavva voom straaf
290 Feral Deke Freeman
287 Girts Smilgs Niedra
286 Kiri Kiri Hime
284 Peanut Butter Jelly Time
284 Christer toad Johansson
284 Jo Little J Bark
282 Bad CyborgAtt Simpson
281 Onaya Oni Salnar
281 Samantha Samantha Wharf
280 Jek Scionyde Keldar
279 dale Allading lin
277 Alric Alric Bezel
276 Fallen Yours Angel
275 Fanan Head Shot
272 Mariana DE Sweet
271 Piotr JIIIS Wojtowicz
270 da MA cu HOFUN MINE
269 Ang Angbu bu
268 The Lone Deranger
266 john lockside lock
261 Jon excutioner Cox
259 Janne Eman emanuelsson
257 Jin Artrat Mugen
253 Jenka Maiden Deluxe
250 jirka seegarten jirka

Inclusion on this list is solely based off tracker data and does not take into account whether or not the avatar has completed the MA survey and/or is eligible for the contest. In cases where the global size is the same, there is no way for me to estimate the difference for ranking purposes. I'm now updating this list with only globals/hof greater than 200 PED. I'll continue to follow the Argo Scout tracker data updating this post as often as possible each day between now and the end of the event on Sunday.

Last Update: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 00:00 UTC

Last edited:
in the cold light of day last nights cunning plan to grab a few peds worth of ammo, score myself a easy argo global and win a a deed doesn't look so cunning any more :p
and its all your fault skippie! err i mean good luck everyone :)

Anything is (still) possible! Good luck to all participants!

New leader!

List updated with all Scout's over 100 PED so far.

Thanks Skippie :)

what weapon are you all using? the ones that got the hofs or globs.

as I think my little law 101 jungle is to small to get a glob..lol

Mann MPH+Eamp15? :p

nothing more special than a p5a here :p

Don't need anything special, just need to kill enough of them to give yourself a decent chance. Only takes one big one to win.

Congratulations William Will Last on the 3154 PED Argo Scout!

List updated on post one. 24:00 UTC.

One day down, two to go.

So will the big prize stay in MA pocket eventually or not lol

Don't need anything special, just need to kill enough of them to give yourself a decent chance. Only takes one big one to win.

well 400 kills is alot for me as a none depo person and still no glob..guess im just unlucky or maybe I need to stay in one spot and not move at all

new hofs take #2 and #5 spots for now. updated @ 4:00 UTC.

Last update before bed.

Random Causality Statistics has moved up to #6 from the lower spot.

well 400 kills is alot for me as a none depo person and still no glob..guess im just unlucky or maybe I need to stay in one spot and not move at all

No-one is permanently unlucky ;)

On a small mob like this it is not particularly unusual to go 400 mobs with no global. So far this competition I have 1 global, it came on my 10th mob so I was very lucky at that point. I've killed 500 since then without global, like I say it's not unusual.

Again, only takes one big loot to win a prize.

No-one is permanently unlucky ;)

On a small mob like this it is not particularly unusual to go 400 mobs with no global. So far this competition I have 1 global, it came on my 10th mob so I was very lucky at that point. I've killed 500 since then without global, like I say it's not unusual.

Again, only takes one big loot to win a prize.

I have to agree Jim.:popcorn:

Wondering what's wrong with me, spent 1742.66 ped and killed 1550 argonaut scout without a single global.:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2: If plus my last Longu hunting runs did in late April, now i have cycled 3531.65 ped without a single hunting global :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:, do i look like a unluckiest guy so far? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
Wondering what's wrong with me, spent 1742.66 ped and killed 1550 argonaut scout without a single global.:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2: If plus my last Longu hunting runs did in late April, now i have spent 3531.65 ped without a single hunting global :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:, do i look like a unluckiest guy so far? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Those mobs you listed Argonaut/Longu, do not have a lot of HP so they will not global/HoF often. They are more of a gamble mob similar to Atrox. You aren't the "unluckiest" avatar ever, just not the smartest when it comes to mob choosing or setup choosing.

When I hunt those mobs I do not wear armor because they are so horrible for markups. I'm guessing most of your losses is going towards armor decay and probably using a big over-amped gun on them. Rethink your "strategy" and you'll do quite well :)

~Danimal

Those mobs you listed Argonaut/Longu, do not have a lot of HP so they will not global/HoF often. They are more of a gamble mob similar to Atrox. You aren't the "unluckiest" avatar ever, just not the smartest when it comes to mob choosing or setup choosing.

When I hunt those mobs I do not wear armor because they are so horrible for markups. I'm guessing most of your losses is going towards armor decay and probably using a big over-amped gun on them. Rethink your "strategy" and you'll do quite well :)

~Danimal

Not everyone has high evader level can hunt them naked, I hunting both longu and argonaut with Asi-30 without amp and ark-10 as finisher, my total armor and fap decay during the runs is 38.42 that is less than 2% of my total expense, even ignore all my armor and fap decay I still -615.81. I'm a miner only doing a few hunts within a month, I really don't know how to hunt smarter, so teach me please

Wondering what's wrong with me, spent 1742.66 ped and killed 1550 argonaut scout without a single global.:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2: If plus my last Longu hunting runs did in late April, now i have spent 3531.65 ped without a single hunting global :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:, do i look like a unluckiest guy so far? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

My hunting log has me at a bit more PED cycled on Young/Adult/Scout, mostly young and adult, with just 3 Globals, which were all in the first 10-15runs. I've also killed ~3.3k of them. So you just gotta keep going and push through until you get the Golden Swirls. Also, your hunting setup could be a factor too, Pixie and a UL2+103 is very cheap and should work well. Just keep it 1 mob at a time and at most you'll need a few clicks with a Vivo T1.

Not everyone has high evader level can hunt them naked, I hunting both longu and argonaut with Asi-30 without amp and ark-10 as finisher, my total armor and fap decay during the runs is 38.42 that is less than 2% of my total expense, even ignore all my armor and fap decay I still -615.81. I'm a miner only doing a few hunts within a month, I really don't know how to hunt smarter, so teach me please

That's a good setup.. I still don't understand why you are loosing so much though. Since you have claimed to have lost 3531.65 PEDs.. I don't see how this is possible. Are you TT-ing your loots?

What is your armor setup?

~Danimal

...Since you have claimed to have lost 3531.65 PEDs.. I don't see how this is possible. ...

No, he said he had spent that without a single global. He has lost ~615ped, he says.

*edit for loss info...

No, he said he had spent that without a single global. Could be he has even made a profit.

Ops... okay I thought that sounded rather funny...

~Danimal

That's a good setup.. I still don't understand why you are loosing so much though. Since you have claimed to have lost 3531.65 PEDs.. I don't see how this is possible. Are you TT-ing your loots?

What is your armor setup?

~Danimal

Sorry for my bad English, some misunderstanding here, I wrote I spent 3531.65 is means I have cycled 3531.65 peds not pure loss sorry :p, my total loot return is 2954.26, so my pure loss is 654.23 (83.65% TT return), my armor is Kobold + Optimus helmet, I'm a miner only hunt a few within a month, so I don't want to stuck too much ped in armors anyway, I don't TT my loots I auction them :)

I post is not to whine how bad the return is or whatever, hunting always a loss since my started anyway, I just want to have some globals to cheer me up abit :p.

Last edited:
I woke up and the list is now updated to the top 26 @ 14:00 UTC.

New hofs took 4th and 5th place overnight. Looking like if you want a top prize, you'll need an uber hof to get there. But this thing ain't over till the fat argo sings.

Ma is now relieved the words "Iam Mesa horny" will not have to exist in a future press release.

Skip

P.S. Joo noobs stop turning this leaderboard into a whine thread. M'kay thx.

btw guys whats ur global ratio on those ....
4k killed 1 60 pedder....gonan grin 15k till end of event
wonder i i get any hof....

btw guys whats ur global ratio on those ....
Exactly 5k kills without globals on the first day, lots of ~49 pedders though. Surprisingly, only 279 peds of pure loss - and I tt all loot but iron (btw, only ~600 stones from all those argos) :).

Back