Argo Scout Leaderboard

So in theory one player could have gotten 20 reserved spots in that event. Yet I doubt he would get more than 1 CLD.. haha, so funny.

I told you this is pre-determined list... went through some entropia-tracker profiles... this is conspiracy !!

I bet that some people in that top100 didn't even do the survey... :laugh:

I must say I also assumed from the email they sent out that only people's top loot would count towards the leaderboard.

Like you say, the email only mentioned that winners would be determined by their HSL not entrants. But what would have happened if your HSL was 33rd and your second best was 50th? You wouldn't win 50th prize since it wasn't your HSL, but nobody else would win 50th either. The rules could have done with being clearer.

That's exactly Xen's position - 8th and 25th.

So whilst Uniqu3's prize has at least some ambiguity, Xen's has none.

Edit: Apologies, mixed my X's and Z's, as Xen says below.

Last edited:
That's exactly Xen's position - 8th and 25th.

So whilst Uniqu3's prize has at least some ambiguity, Xen's has none.

I am 8 and 14, Zen (different person) is 25th.

Winners will be determined by their highest single loot on the following creature:
Argonaut Scout.

Well, top100 should consists only from single highest then.

I fully agree.
In an LA highest single loot event you can have only one position.
I think like me every one assumed it to be the same definition.

I fully agree.
In an LA highest single loot event you can have only one position.
I think like me every one assumed it to be the same definition.

Exactly, i went ingame to find the ingame rule definition, but i could not find it.
Ingame nobody is complaining about this rule which is here exactly the same.
1 prize for 1 player in the full list.

A total of 51 Globals were scored by unique avatars and tracked via tracker during the Argo Scout hunting contest.

Again, TY Skippie.

--

EDIT : I think that someone like Uniqu3 knowes how it works :

2012-04-11 22:30:05 [Event] []
Uniqu3 Uniqu3 Hunter won first place in the "Wednesday Baby Trox" event! Prize value: 200.00 PED.

2012-04-14 21:10:23 [Event] []
Uniqu3 Uniqu3 Hunter won first place in the "Win the King's Sceptre!" event! Prize value: 213.00 PED.

2012-05-25 16:00:10 [Event] []
Uniqu3 Uniqu3 Hunter won first place in the "Free OLA#66 Formidon (No tax)" event! Prize value: 41.00 PED.

Last edited:
Just a quick note to the players that won... Please don't take it personally as no one is complaining about you winning ... So Gratz ... It's completely and utterly an MA screw up.

I have a feeling they did up the list like this:

MA Employee No. 1 - "Oh shit there's only about 50 people that really answered the survey that hunted":eyecrazy:

MA Employee No. 2- "OH NO!!!we can't let the players know that there isn't really that many players online ... They will work it out from the 18%... They are a smart bunch"

The coffee guy - "Why don't you guys just duplicate the names ... People that haven't won wouldnt even bother checking":tongue2:

MA Employees- "BRILLlIANT!!!!!!!!!":yay:

EDIT : I think that someone like Uniqu3 knowes how it works :

2012-04-11 22:30:05 [Event] []
Uniqu3 Uniqu3 Hunter won first place in the "Wednesday Baby Trox" event! Prize value: 200.00 PED.

2012-04-14 21:10:23 [Event] []
Uniqu3 Uniqu3 Hunter won first place in the "Win the King's Sceptre!" event! Prize value: 213.00 PED.

2012-05-25 16:00:10 [Event] []
Uniqu3 Uniqu3 Hunter won first place in the "Free OLA#66 Formidon (No tax)" event! Prize value: 41.00 PED.

:lolup: It's all 'dynamic' because he is an 'efficient' player :)

Back