Discovery: Arkadian Key 10 Blueprint

siremi

Old Alpha
Emi Odyssey Sir
I've been one of the highest supporters of Arkadia by crafting, hunting mining almost exclusively on Arkadia.

After Ks and Ks of used peds gone, thousands of clicks, finally a decent reward. I am soooo happy about this, as I can definitely make great use of this blueprint, crafting it. :yay: :yay: :wtg:

The discovery of the highest key (10) for the Treasure Hunting instances:

The instances will bring in new items and opportunities.

I have placed the Arkadian Key 10 Blueprint in Arkadia auction as a one time offer for one week.

The minimum I'm willing to let the key go is 32500 ped, else I will put the blueprint to good use, as I am one of the main crafters on Arkadia. This bp couldn't have found a better match :ahh:

Good Luck! :wtg:

Huge gz, bro. Yup, you've been hunting, mining and crafting non stop on Arkadia during the past few weeks. I'm glad you're finally got something "Great" here :yay:

I've been one of the highest supporters of Arkadia by crafting, hunting mining almost exclusively on Arkadia.

After Ks and Ks of used peds gone, thousands of clicks, finally a decent reward. I am soooo happy about this, as I can definitely make great use of this blueprint, crafting it. :yay: :yay: :wtg:

The discovery of the highest key (10) for the Treasure Hunting instances:

The instances will bring in new items and opportunities.

I have placed the Arkadian Key 10 Blueprint in Arkadia auction as a one time offer for one week.

The minimum I'm willing to let the key go is 32500 ped, else I will put the blueprint to good use, as I am one of the main crafters on Arkadia. This bp couldn't have found a better match :ahh:

Good Luck! :wtg:

Gratz on the find.

A Side note,
You have had so much success lately with hunting and crafting hofs and ATH's. So you cant really say "Finally you got something"

Id point out a few examples but your Tracker is hidden because you dont want people seening. hmm

being the one of the main people doing anything doesnt mean that you deserve or should get the item.. It simply means you have more money and TIME than most people. Time from girlfriends, family, kids, friends, even life.

anyways good luck. I know your putting a lot into this game.

Big grats, well deserved. :yay:

Back