Drone Event - Argo Event right after loot nerf?

Argus Stone

So is anyone getting the vibe that I am?
With the 'nerf'/'rebalance' they just did to them both, It's funny to see events back to back between those 2 mobs.

( I wasn't hunting Argo's before the patch, As well I wasn't for the Drone event that I know of xD)

Are they taking a value of how crap the loot is now? x3 (Without the Ores, I did hunt Drones when Ore droped, Still hunt them now)

Oh, seems that I missed the super-invitation-survey-event.

The last event was a general robot event though, not just drone... and I assume most robots killed during the event was other than drones (I think my own split, counting solo hunting only, was something like 5% drone and 95% warrior/coordinator/trooper/defender/legionare/harbringer/etc).

Also, wasn't the rebalance in the middle of the robot event or something like that? :dunno:

As far as this event goes, Argonaut Scout is a good mob for an "active players" event since most players can hunt it while still requiring at least some investment (bigger than TT gun, some armor if low evade/health, etc).

This, along with the fact that it was MA doing the rebalancing and Calypso team doing the robot event (argonaut event I am not 100% sure about but I guess it was Calypso team since CLDs are involved) makes it seem more likely that it is simply a coincidence.

Ahh .. all these conspiracy theories:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Back