About the biggest scam in EU history

Status
Spin Rep Pitt
First of all, i came to the point that a prosecutor is on the case, been a while i just do not lose my hope.

And i want to clear one point. About the recent posts https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?217880-Mentoring-program-School-of-The-Hawk&p=2952163&viewfull=1#post2952163 :

my comment would be noone forced me to keep the scam story hidden and i learned about it all after returning from my vacation. I was believing we would get all our items back and did not insist on getting it public.

Of course Rei cannot be accused of me losing my Modified Mercenary in the whole scam, besides he lost quite alot also.

In cK i was and am always so happy to be with good friends and we have a long history in and out of game.

Finally Rei and BlackHawk, you are both my friends and i do not like how you behave to eachother, take it easy guys.

NorthCoastTowelie.jpg

That post makes no sense?

Well said Rep. If anyone has handled adversity in the best way possible it is you. Keep up the good fight my friend.

What happened?

That post makes no sense?

In july 2009, the avatars Spin Rep Pitt, Qing-jao Rei Fei-tzu, Litano Sacklitch Makero and Black Hawk Hawk had lent several items to the avatar ***** ***** ****. These items are estimated to be worth over 500 000 PED.
These items included :

1 A-3 Justifier Mk.III Improved
1 EWE EP-40 Mercenary Modified
1 Hedoc M-450
1 Marber Tango-Type Plasma Annihilator
3 Omegaton A106
A mixed set of limited Eon, Infiltrator, Hermes armour

it is possible to use search here or via google to find out things you dont know?

Rep, it is your choice to view things the way you want and mine to take whatever conclusions I want from what happened.
I remember how it all went. I know that we talked in PM's about posting on forum. I am convinced that if we would have made it public right when you knew about the scam, the chances of recovering all items would have been different.
Also, the reason you said not to post, was mainly because Rei said that stuff should be handled in soc. You may be fine with that. I am not.
I know he lost some items too in that scam. I lost some items myself. Him being part of those scammed is no excuse. If he is willing to take a loss for his own inflated ego is his personal choice, but that choice was sold to you.
If you accept things to be okay, is your choice. Some abused wife will always say she loves her husband. But that is no excuse for the abuser. You can still love him. Is your choice. And mine is to see him for what it is.

well i partly agree that Rei might seem a hard person to get along with, however if you knew him like 10 years you would see that he is really not a bad person.. I ve got angry to him a couple of times and even this was not the issue.

anyway guys i dont understand why you are so hateful to eachother, both. :scratch2:

Did any of the guys involved manage to get thier items back?

Does anyone actually know where the items have ended up? (cant be that many mod mercs flying about in game??)

Since you're here half explaining what it was about and we could search but it would be hard to find.. maybe you could just explain what happened? Thread is called "About the biggest scam in eu history".

I understand stuff including a mod merc was scammed from Rei, you and BH . And BH got a little upset over statements Rei said in another thread and dropped the bomb because he alledgedly will leave EU.

This post sure took its time sorry to see it's still not resolved

Since you're here half explaining what it was about and we could search but it would be hard to find.. maybe you could just explain what happened? Thread is called "About the biggest scam in eu history".

Agreed, if you could explain, it would help, especially since I think the main story was on Entropialaw's website, which has subsequently been sold or redone to have nothing to do with EU now.

However, if saying more than what you've said already jepordizes the case, by all means, stay hush hush.

Last edited:
Did any of the guys involved manage to get thier items back?

Does anyone actually know where the items have ended up? (cant be that many mod mercs flying about in game??)

I seem to remember sacklitch mysteriously got his imk3 back, although he seemed to disappear soon after too.

This is kind of an issue with the complete blanket rule over scam reporting on this forum. Probably 80% of the current players know nothing about what happened, and who was involved. Even less probably know about someone like mudkicker. It annoys me how these things just fade away and there is no warning for newer players. They could decide to make a comeback any day and ppl would be unaware of what happened in the past. I understand the need to stop the possibility of false accusations being made etc. But also, I would prefer to have all information available to me to make my own decision to where I place my trust in this RCE.

This is kind of an issue with the complete blanket rule over scam reporting on this forum. Probably 80% of the current players know nothing about what happened, and who was involved. Even less probably know about someone like mudkicker. It annoys me how these things just fade away and there is no warning for newer players. They could decide to make a comeback any day and ppl would be unaware of what happened in the past. I understand the need to stop the possibility of false accusations being made etc. But also, I would prefer to have all information available to me to make my own decision to where I place my trust in this RCE.

Indeed...

~Danimal

Not to mention the "icelandic redhair" who was sent to prison......
EU was more colorful some years ago......

Well said.

I would go even further and in my opinion the effect of this blanket ban on information creates a breeding ground for scammers who are essentially "untouchable". Sometimes I wonder if scamming should be considered another "profession". At least then I would know where I stand i.e. on my own...

Well said.

I would go even further and in my opinion the effect of this blanket ban on information creates a breeding ground for scammers who are essentially "untouchable". Sometimes I wonder if scamming should be considered another "profession". At least then I would know where I stand i.e. on my own...
won't go in to details here, but just think about who owns the forum and why certain words are filtered out of existence here...

Last edited:
Not to mention the "icelandic redhair" who was sent to prison......
EU was more colorful some years ago......

or the rich older american "gentleman" living abroad due to his criminal conviction, who was very generous to some of our younger male players for completely altruistic reasons, until some people figured out what was really going on and he left in a hurry leaving a few "respected" members of entropia to sell his expensive gear for him.

Still hope that you get your stuff back Rep and I hope you do one day soon!

best of luck to a top guy in this game

:D

or the rich older american "gentleman" living abroad due to his criminal conviction, who was very generous to some of our younger male players for completely altruistic reasons, until some people figured out what was really going on and he left in a hurry leaving a few "respected" members of entropia to sell his expensive gear for him.

So Rei and Rep and black howk try to sell his stof but get scammed by another guy?

So Rei and Rep and black howk try to sell his stof but get scammed by another guy?

Actually, Beni, if I am brushed up on my EU history properly, that scandal involved members of the soc directly above yours on the top 50 list.

No, you might want to have another read... the items were loaned without collateral and effectively scammed..

~Danimal

First of all, i came to the point that a prosecutor is on the case, been a while i just do not lose my hope.

And i want to clear one point. About the recent posts https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-of-The-Hawk&p=2952163&viewfull=1#post2952163 :

my comment would be noone forced me to keep the scam story hidden and i learned about it all after returning from my vacation. I was believing we would get all our items back and did not insist on getting it public.

Of course Rei cannot be accused of me losing my Modified Mercenary in the whole scam, besides he lost quite alot also.

In cK i was and am always so happy to be with good friends and we have a long history in and out of game.

Finally Rei and BlackHawk, you are both my friends and i do not like how you behave to eachother, take it easy guys.

In july 2009, the avatars Spin Rep Pitt, Qing-jao Rei Fei-tzu, Litano Sacklitch Makero and Black Hawk Hawk had lent several items to the avatar ***** ***** ****. These items are estimated to be worth over 500 000 PED.
These items included :

1 A-3 Justifier Mk.III Improved
1 EWE EP-40 Mercenary Modified
1 Hedoc M-450
1 Marber Tango-Type Plasma Annihilator
3 Omegaton A106
A mixed set of limited Eon, Infiltrator, Hermes armour

Why in the world would you lend out that kind of money without collateral? Makes no sense at all to me.:scratch2:

So let's keep on guessing and we will get a guestimate of what happened..

Mudkicker was mentioned. So this is the old Mudkicker scam? I read about that one in detail. the nephew, the kneecaps, prison, promises.

So let's keep on guessing and we will get a guestimate of what happened..

Mudkicker was mentioned. So this is the old Mudkicker scam? I read about that one in detail. the nephew, the kneecaps, prison, promises.

No they get the gear from prison guy they said and loaned to another guy xxxxx xxx without collateral and they get scammed.
so the guy in prison gets nothing i think.

Ok, I'll risk getting modded on this one, but it should be noted that the player I am going to name has stopped logging in nearly immediately after the scam (two years ago?). The person who scammed the ck members was one of their own, rilort. He transferred the items to an alt account and tried to say he had been scammed out of the borrowed items himself, but some detective work quickly uncovered that lie. Several months later, sack got his imk3 back from the scammer, but never provided a satisfactory explanation of how the item was retrieved.

Now, a note to MA: Give rep his gun back.

I predict this will be the greatest thread on EU history. Until it gets closed. How are sumah and rilort doing these days anyway?

Status
Back