About the biggest scam in EU history

Status
So Rei and Rep and black howk try to sell his stof but get scammed by another guy?

sorry, i and some others started reminiscing about other EU scandals and big scams of the past and this might of confused some people. :p

I predict this will be the greatest thread on EU history. Until it gets closed. How are sumah and rilort doing these days anyway?

Where's knuckles when you need him? Dirty quitter lol

This is kind of an issue with the complete blanket rule over scam reporting on this forum. Probably 80% of the current players know nothing about what happened, and who was involved. Even less probably know about someone like mudkicker. It annoys me how these things just fade away and there is no warning for newer players. They could decide to make a comeback any day and ppl would be unaware of what happened in the past. I understand the need to stop the possibility of false accusations being made etc. But also, I would prefer to have all information available to me to make my own decision to where I place my trust in this RCE.

{removed}

Ah mudkicker pvper irl and IG

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea what this post is about.

Soo they lent items to someone and they were stolen?

These people did not ask for colleratal ?

If they didn't then regardless of how long they knew this person then LOL

Also it doesn't sound like a scam, just stealing.

Reactions: das

Soo they lent items to someone and they were stolen?

These people did not ask for colleratal ?

If they didn't then regardless of how long they knew this person then LOL

Also it doesn't sound like a scam, just stealing.

Ok, so those who have never heard these stories are clear, mudkicker was borrowing angel armor from a pedophile, but his cousin accidentally got ahold of mud's account and Tt'd the angel to sacklich, so rilort shot Emma peel in the knee, and then sumah sold rep's gun to mudkicker to make up for spooging in his face on live cam. Thankfully, skippie knew the scammer irl and made him give the adj fap back.

True story.

I read it as Rip saying to Rei and Blackhawk: "You know, ages ago this shit happened to us. But lets let bygones be bygones, and if not friends, be civil to each other".

attachment.php

About 10 mins ago on Twin peaks.

This is kind of an issue with the complete blanket rule over scam reporting on this forum. Probably 80% of the current players know nothing about what happened, and who was involved. Even less probably know about someone like mudkicker. It annoys me how these things just fade away and there is no warning for newer players. They could decide to make a comeback any day and ppl would be unaware of what happened in the past. I understand the need to stop the possibility of false accusations being made etc. But also, I would prefer to have all information available to me to make my own decision to where I place my trust in this RCE.

Petition!

{removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so those who have never heard these stories are clear, mudkicker was borrowing angel armor from a pedophile, but his cousin accidentally got ahold of mud's account and Tt'd the angel to sacklich, so rilort shot Emma peel in the knee, and then sumah sold rep's gun to mudkicker to make up for spooging in his face on live cam. Thankfully, skippie knew the scammer irl and made him give the adj fap back.

True story.

Didn't mudkicker also use a bloodstar to carve a pumpkin or something?

you've got to be kidding me!

close this shit johncapital why do half the job?

I'm going to have to start a thread rfequesting a clear explanation of this thread. And why a mod would gut so much of a thread and not close/lock it at that point?

EXPLANATION!

you've got to be kidding me!

close this shit johncapital why do half the job?

Because the stuff started by Peezle was simply off-topic trolling.

It's not against the forum rules to discuss scams, problems, etc. It's simply against the rules to openly call someone a scammer, or call people names, etc.

EDIT:For the record, I was not the one who closed this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Back