LG LA15 the 2012-06-20

foudil

Old Alpha
Society
PayiNc
Foudil ElSalsero Bachatero
How to win a LA against PK CK soc ?

Yesterday we had a big fight for LA15, during many many hours !!
At the end, stay only 2 PK CK and one Ck against BA and Aow (Belza, Rony, Laban, Walffie).

We never gave up and just 9 min before LG finish for BA to win, we kicked their ass.
After this they gave up, it was very late.
Before gave up, Laban from Aow soc asked to Anonymous soc to mob train us.

This thread is not to cry, it's just to say I'm very proud of PK CK soc, we are growing everyday, to fight us, others soc must regroup and call all support they can, and use all method they can !!

At Mind ark : PLEASE, PUT TURRET at fort !! Hope MA will listen us like they do vehicle near the claim.

For Anonymous soc : Melvin and Co, all you can do is mob train, you are not a PK soc, you are nothing, and I hope MA will do something {removed}.
(Your support case has been sent.)

2012-06-20 02:05:47 [Local] [] foudil ElSalsero killed Jhony Rony Macaroni using a Genesis Niflheim.
2012-06-20 02:05:49 [Local] [] You take 16.1 points of damage.
2012-06-20 02:05:50 [Local] [] You healed yourself 82.0 points.
2012-06-20 02:05:54 [Local] [] You inflicted 141.8 points of damage.
2012-06-20 02:05:54 [Local] [] You take 103.8 points of damage.
2012-06-20 02:05:56 [Local] [] You inflicted 115.5 points of damage.
2012-06-20 02:05:57 [Local] [] You inflicted 117.2 points of damage.
2012-06-20 02:05:57 [Local] [] foudil ElSalsero killed Laban using a Svempa XT (L).
2012-06-20 02:05:58 [Local] [] Jon Snow killed Walfgun Wallfie Phami using a Marber Tango-Type Plasma Annihilator.
2012-06-20 02:06:03 [Local] [] You healed yourself 103.8 points.
2012-06-20 02:06:07 [Local] [foudil ElSalsero] AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
2012-06-20 02:06:10 [Team] [CKS: Jon BigRedMachine Rukin] noce gg
2012-06-20 02:06:16 [Local] [] You inflicted 101.6 points of damage.
2012-06-20 02:06:18 [Local] [] You inflicted 165.0 points of damage.
2012-06-20 02:06:18 [Local] [] foudil ElSalsero killed Belza using a Genesis Niflheim.
2012-06-20 02:06:26 [Local] [foudil ElSalsero] AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 min before we won LG, Melvin from ANONYMOUS soc did a mob train.
Then claim was reseted !!!
It was 5h Am i couldnt stay more !!!

{non-pfc.com pics removed}

Laban from Aow encouraged Anonymous soc to mob train us again !!

Many member from Anonymous was here !!

Melvin from Anonymous the mob trainer

Last edited by a moderator:
In all honesty Foudil we always thought Melvin was your second ava :wise:

In all honesty Foudil we always thought Melvin was your second ava :wise:

I dont have second avatar as I always told you !
I never lie.

Nah the fuking ava is too low on skill to be foudil :wtg:

Mindark need to eliminated control room that be nice :wise: :laugh:

With BA soc, we have made a deal to have clean fight, so i hope that all BA who was at LG will make support case too.

lol so when anonumous soc mob train BA for 1 year now everytime to help u guys its funny and u laugh, now that it happen to u 1 time its a problem and u act like we got them to do it :D u are funny foudil funny like a clown :dunce:

lol so when anonumous soc mob train BA for 1 year now everytime to help u guys its funny and u laugh, now that it happen to u 1 time its a problem and u act like we got them to do it :D u are funny foudil funny like a clown :dunce:

We never asked to Anonymous soc to mob train you, so dont cry ty.
Clean fight is more fun, but I can use same weapons as my ennemy.
Foudil the clown :dunce::dunce::dunce:

Mega lol

A few words:

Yes Foudil, ANONYMOUS has no skills and especially no PK skills as well, but still, 2 guys from ANONYMOUS kept the LG going until about 11 pm pacific a full 3 hours longer than it should have gone.

Dude from BA is correct, ANONYMOUS has "attended" LG's held by BA many times, but no one from BA ever went on the forum to cry afterwards. First time it happens to PKCK and boom! Tears start flowing.

I will state one thing: I am not anyone's second Avatar. I am not Darth Skippie Boobie, I am not Foudil, and I am not a BA 2nd ava. I am only a player who realized about a year ago that unless you are willing to deposit a LOT of $$$$ the game will be limited, so I found a cheap niche. I am proud to say that with only a minimal investment and a few like-minded friends, I am on most PVP avatars KOS lists :)

Thanks !

You didnt get his point and i fell sorry about it, i was one that asked for a long time about turret near the fort main gates and a non allowing circle of 50m for vehicles around the claim, i asked it somewhere last year in march, designer finally gave us the circle but mob train remain, thing is we kind of have an agreement with the main interested on LG soc not to mob train each others to have a fight mano a mano, if it happens today we have to take action for further redesignment to keep the fighting area CLEAN and not to take away the fun

Laban from Aow encouraged Anonymous soc to mob train us again !!
Entropia%202012-06-20%2005-19-58-19-LGLA15-3.jpg

If your English was a little better Foudil, you would realize this screenshot simply shows that Laban had stated that there was a mob train there again not demanded for a mobtrain.

foudil nothing happens you can still insert coins :tongue2:
lol this is a game some people think life is here. :loco:
the only problem you have is your narcissism .
and about the mob train is something what continue since 2003 so you not cry why all we suffered this.:dunce:

Guys,
Look, I am a bit phased.
But, I was there.. last 10 minutes I wasnt able to hit shit with my gun. Btw, on that land, Kim|MA was there that night too and I am positive he has a good hint who was abusing, isnt so Kim ;)

{removed}

PS: For some weird reason I am not even able to launch EU..

A few words:

Yes Foudil, ANONYMOUS has no skills and especially no PK skills as well, but still, 2 guys from ANONYMOUS kept the LG going until about 11 pm pacific a full 3 hours longer than it should have gone.

Dude from BA is correct, ANONYMOUS has "attended" LG's held by BA many times, but no one from BA ever went on the forum to cry afterwards. First time it happens to PKCK and boom! Tears start flowing.

I will state one thing: I am not anyone's second Avatar. I am not Darth Skippie Boobie, I am not Foudil, and I am not a BA 2nd ava. I am only a player who realized about a year ago that unless you are willing to deposit a LOT of $$$$ the game will be limited, so I found a cheap niche. I am proud to say that with only a minimal investment and a few like-minded friends, I am on most PVP avatars KOS lists :)

Thanks !

Ty for your answer, I will update my support case sent with this lol
It solve a lot of thing :
* You confirm the mobtrain against BA and CK
* you confirm that is your soc activity
* You confirm that your {removed} avatar is not my second avatar
{removed}

Funny guys, what will you do when MA will put turret near fort ??
Disband soc ? RoFL :smoke:
Buy a gun, armor, and fap and come to PK you will see it's more fun :yup::yup:

the only problem you have is your narcissism .

As would say my friend Akon, you didnt get my point and i fell sorry about it :smoke::smoke:
In real life or in a game, I never give up and I dont like to lose :dunce::dunce::dunce:
That's why I kicked your ass even if left 9 min before LG end lol

And dont worry about my real life, I've got a lot of friend, I organize mega dance party,I've got a good familiy life,all is ok for me :yup::yup:

I do love myself some PK drama.
i have to ask, has the mob train not been part of the PK experience since, well at least since 2006 when i started playing? There is no exploit involved, it takes some skill/coordination or equipment/hp to train mobs of a lvl that would cause difficulty to other players of this level. Of course i understand it might be annoying but is it not just part of the game?

{removed}

Get some facts right before posting bullshit about other ppl. Ask your own soc for example?

1st: LA15 LG had been going on for quite some time before you (foudil) arrived. Ask the pk ck people (Isma, Cedric, Snow etc) that were there what happend? LA got mob trained when the people I was helping were holding it. I got tired of the mob trains and wasn't doing anything in the end when you arrived. Ofc you tried to kill me straight away. Ask your soc. They'll confirm {removed}

2nd: Posting a screenshot with one of you saying that I encouraged mob trains... does that mean anything? {removed}
Next time you wanna use a screenshot as "proof" get one with the person actual saying it.

3rd: If I want to mob train you, I'll do it myself.

Regards
Laban

Next time you wanna use a screenshot as "proof" get one with the person actual saying it.

Well you did say that but I actually took it as you saw a mob train coming. It did seem suspicious that right after BA lost the claim and you typed that a mob train came. And then 3 hrs in a row with about 10 min left on the claim that same guy trained us with BA land falx using a pitbul. Without being able to use flying vehicles at the circle anymore that's pretty tough unless you have a big team there.

Guys dont be so serious lol
I hope it's not too hard to be killed by a clown :dunce::dunce::dunce:

@Laban : :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Stay young in your head :yup::yup::yup::yup: :laugh::laugh:

Ty for your answer, I will update my support case sent with this lol
It solve a lot of thing :
* You confirm the mobtrain against BA and CK
* you confirm that is your soc activity
* You confirm that your {removed} avatar is not my second avatar
{removed}

Funny guys, what will you do when MA will put turret near fort ??
Disband soc ? RoFL :smoke:
Buy a gun, armor, and fap and come to PK you will see it's more fun :yup::yup:

I would just like to point out having read all of the childish insults back and forth from supposed "Adults"

1 - No where in his statement that you quoted did he confirm the mob train
2 - Again no where in his statement did he confirm it was his soc activity

He said they have attended LG. other than that you just one again making a statement.
Throwing in the decision that its a "{removed} avatar" is just your own personal opinion along with saying someone has no brain. (He would not be alive without a brain)

Personally i think most people who have posted in this thread should be ashamed of themselves. All you do is sit and slag each other off, its completely pathetic. None of you act like adults, none of you put anything even remotely useful in your posts you just whinge and moan about each others antics then proceed to do the same things yourselves.
Truly makes me happy im an average player so that i dont come close to associating myself with "uber" {removed} like yourselves. I say uber in the sense of skills and gear, not of kindness, pleasantries or general humanity.
Go fight a real war and do something useful for everyone on the planet. Instead of pretend war on a pretend planet {removed}

--mod's note--
Next set of insults earns extra PVP practice time, as they'll be temp-banned from this forum.
--/mod's note--

I would just like to point out having read all of the childish insults back and forth from supposed "Adults"

He said they have attended LG. other than that you just one again making a statement.
Throwing in the decision that its a "{removed} avatar" is just your own personal opinion along with saying someone has no brain. (He would not be alive without a brain)

Personally i think most people who have posted in this thread should be ashamed of themselves. All you do is sit and slag each other off, its completely pathetic. None of you act like adults, none of you put anything even remotely useful in your posts you just whinge and moan about each others antics then proceed to do the same things yourselves.
Truly makes me happy im an average player so that i dont come close to associating myself with "uber" {removed} like yourselves. I say uber in the sense of skills and gear, not of kindness, pleasantries or general humanity.
Go fight a real war and do something useful for everyone on the planet. Instead of pretend war on a pretend planet {removed}

what real war should we fight to be useful for the entire planet? and how does going out killing people go together with kindness, pleasantries or general humanity.

I like cheese.

Get some facts right before posting bullshit about other ppl. Ask your own soc for example?

1st: LA15 LG had been going on for quite some time before you (foudil) arrived. Ask the pk ck people (Isma, Cedric, Snow etc) that were there what happend? LA got mob trained when the people I was helping were holding it. I got tired of the mob trains and wasn't doing anything in the end when you arrived. Ofc you tried to kill me straight away. Ask your soc. They'll confirm {removed}

2nd: Posting a screenshot with one of you saying that I encouraged mob trains... does that mean anything? {removed}

3rd: If I want to mob train you, I'll do it myself.

Regards
Laban

:rolleyes:
Nah I'm not a mob trainer :laugh: when you guys blow up all my fly vehicle I have no choise to come back
in pitbull :ahh:

I saw an interesting practice during LG from the opponents. :cool:

Tp'ing up and down on the elevators from the building with the revivals and storage terminals.

This method takes an "fair" advantage of the protection bubble, allowing someone skilled enough to use a weapon like mod dar, one of those vumpor disolver or cobra's to one hit a lot of players.

The best thing is that you can't get hit. :woot:

Back