Entropia Universe Partners With Sometrics For Amazing Offers - MarketWatch (press release)

I know i should of replied to one of your posts, but what does one say to someone who obviously finds some benefit they otherwise couldnt, from programs like these. I do understand that there are people who do and i didnt mean to sound condescending in any way if i did. But i do doubt that this needs to be connected to entropia, if people wish to earn money this way the internet already seems full of opportunities like this. i dont see how,from the point of mindarks platform and its real cash economy, this adds anything positive. As others have suggested people can and will fake their details, so any marketing information supposedly gained from this is heavily tainted? If people warn of spam and and malware it is for a reason, and it would seem obvious to me this is not good for MA's image. i think if the first time i had visited MA's site looking to download this game and had seen banner advertisements for "services" like these connected to MA i would never have taken their claims about a secure real cash economy seriously, and i doubt i would of downloaded the game, and at that time i was researching virtual worlds for a RL friend who was interested in investing after they read some of the media hype surrounding real cash virtual economies.

I understand and respect your position even if I don't agree. But maybe my view is skewed by having more experience over a longer history with programs such as this than the average person. If anyone has ever tried these types of programs and ran into one of the poorly run ones, I am sure just at a glance, another such program would be viewed less than favorably. That much I can give you and agree with. There's no consistency in the quality of what you are working with when it comes to these programs. There are good ones out there, but you don't know which they are until you either try them or get solid reviews from others. Not from their referral links. They could just be after the extra money. But from people on forums and such. Most people aren't going to do that kind of research. The inconsistency in quality is the reason for having separate emails and a spare computer. It's unfortunate that there could be several good programs out there, but it only takes running into one bad one to completely ruin things for you if you don't have safety precautions. Just like we have precautions we all follow against scammers inside the universe. It's a similar thing. If a new participant gets scammed, then they are left with a bad impression of the community (unless others have stepped up to show otherwise) and can be enough to ruin what otherwise I view as a good thing, being participation in EU.

Not all of the programs have paid me yet, granted. I could be in error and didn't complete some of them fully. However, I did receive 70 ped (maybe a little more, they started coming through at odd times and I haven't bothered to actually add up all the results). That really isn't much in the grand scheme of things. However, if someone were to have a choice between sweating for 70 hours or filling out forms, if they are open to it, for 4 hours. It's a better deal. Not only for the participant receiving the 70 ped, but for MA and the PPs as well because that person can now go out and buy equipment for whatever it is they want to do and create decay faster than they would through the sweat gathering method. Also some percentage of that 70 ped will make it into the loot pool. I'm only one person. 70 ped is nothing. But if 10 people did it, that's 700 ped. If 100 people did it, that's 7K ped and so on. I think with my impression of your background you can see and already know how that works.

In MAs defense, I have been doing these kinds of programs (paid to click, paid to surf, paid to play games, affiliate programs blah blah blah) for over 10 years. I was very active on a daily basis in them for quite a while. I even got our Xbox360 for free form playing casual games online. Entropia caught my attention away from those programs and successfully consumed the time that I used to spend on those programs. The point of telling you all that experience is to be able to inform you that this is one of the best affiliate programs I've run into and hopefully the background allows you to see that I'm talking from a more knowledgeable position than most. I have not had any problems with viruses, malware or excessive spam. The worst is that a couple of tool bars got through as well as extra programs until I noticed to read the installation pages. After cleaning up the start up menu everything is fine. There hasn't even been any of the offers that have set off a series of popups to the point of annoyance. I completed all the offers in the free section. Not just a few. It's only my speculation. But if someone were to ask, I would say that MA must have done some research and didn't just associate themselves with merely any old program out there. I really think they took some time to develop the confidence that they were implementing a quality option (for what it is) for participants to have to generate ped.

Yes. I agree someone could go do such programs separately then allocate the earnings to ped. However, that's not likely to happen. It's a matter of convenience. I never bothered to do that. It's too much bother to move the earnings from paypal to my bank account to EU. It was a lot easier to leave it in paypal then go do my Christmas shopping on Ebay. What MA has implemented is quick and easy for a lot of the offers. Some of them really do pay in about 20 minutes and MA knows that everything generated from it is going to go into the Universe. Whether it stays there or not is a different story.

If MA had this option displayed and heavily advertised as a way to make ped on their home page (I mean big top of the page banner in your face), I would probably be in more agreement with you. However it's pretty deeply embedded on the deposit page. It's all the way at the bottom and anyone who knows marketing knows that the bottom of a page that requires scrolling is anything other than prime real estate. I think it was implemented in a discrete, non intrusive manner. I had no clue it was there until you expressed your displeasure about its existence. Even the ad that is on the home page is not made in any way to stand out more than anything else in that category and also requires scrolling to see it. It also wouldn't surprise me to see that small ad fall off the home page over time as new developments take its place for attention.

Hugs,
Aliana

Sorry to post twice in a row, but I wanted to give an update for any who may be interested in the results.

The site I won $20USD on is now up to $30USD and the first $10USD winnings just went into my paypal account today. I'm quite confident the other winnings will come through now that there is an actual payment made. So that brings my total earnings for checking out this new option from MA to 70 ped and $30.00. Pretty good for sitting in my pajamas over coffee completing offers and playing a few causal games between skilling in EU. :)

Hugs,
Aliana

Quick question: Do you fill in your real homeadress? :ahh::ahh::tongue2::tongue2:

I fill in my real home address. I don't really care about how much mail I get though. I sign up for coupons and free samples and stuff quite a bit.

I also give them my real phone number. Only the land line, never a cell phone. I don't even have a mobile phone to give them anyway. The reason is because they require legitimate info so I give as much as I'm willing. I never answer my phone. They'll fill the answering machine for a little bit and then go away. If they're really lucky and I'm actually interested I might even pick up the phone. :)

I never ever give credit card info. Even if it's an offer they say is a free trial and will charge my card only if I don't cancel. There's too many programs out there that make it a real PIA to cancel. If I want their service after the free trial, then I'll give them the info. I just don't think you should have provide financial info for something that's advertised as free.

Speaking of that kind of thing. Look out for one of the offers on there. It may be legitimate, but it hit's the above pet peeve. It's listed in the free tab but they charge you $1.00 for the trial. Nice way to suck you into giving them your credit/debit card info. :bs:

Hugs,
Aliana

Hugs,
Aliana

While the free offers are great, some are repetitive, so you won't get paid twice. Others, even though they say, submit valid information, I can tell you that is not all you have to do. On top of the fact that I have about 10 offers sitting in my status updates that has not been paid yet. All over a week old. Submitted problem reports etc, there they sit.

While I got paid for 3 of them, that's a horrible ratio I think. 3 out of 13... not good.

So Me Tricks...or..so MA tricks...lawl

300px-Hugo_ball_karawane.png

elomen elomen lefitalominal
wolminuscaio
baumbala bunga
acycam glastula feirofim flinsi
elominuscula pluplubasch
rallalalaio
endremin saxassa flumen flobollala
feilobasch falljada follidi
flumbasch
cerobadadrada
gragluda gligloda glodasch
gluglamen gloglada gleroda glandridi
elomen elomen lefitalominai
wolminuscaio
baumbala bunga
acycam glastala feirofim blisti
elominuscula pluplusch
rallabataio

There haven't been any new offers in the united states for sometrics in 5 months. The usa should always have offers, I know this because I have run a gpt site many years ago. I only wonder what any other country has for offers =/

Also off topic the the emissary program hasn't updated since it started and I had a friend join through my emissary and they no longer award points when they join entropia through emissary program.

So 2 forgotten programs by MA.

Sometrics MA takes 20% of what you should get.

Emissary could be alot better and maintained to get so social media 30 - 50 years to entropia who spend.

They seem to f-up any kinda of advertising and extra income streams.

"Entropia Universe Partners With Sometrics For Amazing Offers"

Thank God for the Amazing Offers.

Yearly BUMP for stupid ideas :yay:

Is Sometrics for Entropia still around? Can barely find any info at all about it much less some sort of sign up page....

Is Sometrics for Entropia still around? Can barely find any info at all about it much less some sort of sign up page....

No, it is not. It didn't last very long and while it did, it was very buggy. I got about 5% of the amount they had to pay me. And that money was paid "out of courtesy". In other words: be glad you missed it.

Back