Is Crystal Palace dieing?

I guess we all love cp... But loot keeps me away.
Same with dasp on foma, hoggs on TI.
It has changed

Again, In the last 2 years there have been 5 ATH's (# in brackets was at the time of the HoF what place it was on the ATH list) Some have been pushed off the ATH list, but there were 5 recorded in this time.

In 2011:
Patrik Stormer Deluxe - 38,767 PED - Aurli Devastator - Jan 7th (#68 ATH)
Dome 4

dasouth Genious dasouth - 36,555 PED - Kreltin Young - Feb 27th (#90 ATH)
Dome 3

General Marilyn Northstar - 44,505 PED - Aurli Hunter - May 14th (#55 ATH)
Dome 4

In 2010:
Aphex Lieska Twin - 44,336 PED - Aurli Ravenger - Jan 28th (#33 ATH)
Dome 4
Ei Lita Senorita - 35,900 PED - Aurli Weak - August 10th (#87 ATH)
Dome 1

----------------------

Entropia Universe has added many High Hp mobs in these last 2 years all of which now dominate the ATH list, because they cost 10 times the amount to kill (or even 100+ times the cost, as with Hydra etc)

Stormers hof not on the list...
dasouths hof not on the list...
Marilyn #86 all time... on 5/14/2011 (1 1/4 years ago..)
Lieska #87 all time... on 1/28/2010 ( Over 2.5 years ago...)
Litas hof not on the list...

Again Buzz it isnt your fault... and I would be pissed....

2012 Aurli (not over yet)
#5 hunted mob...
22,665 total globals...
2,590,354 total ped value
114 average global size

4 849 913
114 average global size...

#2 hunted mob in game
63,165 total globals
8,117,066 total ped value
129 average global size

the average global size is down quite significantly(14%+)... because MA doesnt give as many ubers as they used to.. 2008 vs 2011 stats are sad

again CP is a great place to hunt... I am upset at MA... not Buzz... i think he has ran CP great... and as a community we couldnt ask for a better person to run it... I am just making these stats aware to the public so maybe something can be done to restore CP to the once great state it was...

Kretlins stats are much the same... 2012 107 ped average... 2011 105 ped average.... 2008 and 2009 were 121 and 120 respectively... 13%+ decrease in loot size...

Last edited:
I decided i will give CP another try soon (after mission-rewards are adjusted) if I loose more than 2-3$/hour i will probably never come back again so better hold some nice loots for me MA :yup:

I just finished the aurli iron, and with only a 1.5k hof during the 10k mission, i finished about 1k ped ahead over the entire mission chain. CP works ok for me.

That loot is more stable now?
Indeed. Global size is down but loot is also less volatile. Returns are no worse than they've always been.

I just finished the aurli iron, and with only a 1.5k hof during the 10k mission, i finished about 1k ped ahead over the entire mission chain. CP works ok for me.

only an 1500 ped hof ? :p
that is very good,ive finished aurli iron+ bronze + keltin iron and highest was under 700

only an 1500 ped hof ? :p
that is very good,ive finished aurli iron+ bronze + keltin iron and highest was under 700

welcome to the new age of entropia :(

not that you ever had much luck... but i do see you have had X,XXX :) before

CP is great! if I had enough on my ped card I would never leave that place..

gremlin+5b, adj fap and a adj v1 would be a dream combo up there I think.. and maybe a bravo for tagging

I agree with buzz that it is possible to loot a x5 with minimum tt, it was done before in a kreltin young.

also, I cant think of another place that drop that much MU.. the tricky part is to keep decay down on armor so not all the MU goes to waste.. if I had 10k on the card I would o up just to hoard outputs and x5 Ls.

ppl that do bad up there is probably not skilled enough, thats why the high decay..

when I was a noob I went up to d4 and died all day.. later pham told me not to die anymore cus all my half dead aurlis attacked him once I died lol.. increasing his decay and decreasing his profit. that teached me to stick to d1.

even d1 was hard. needed around 150 hp, 100 hp at all times to survive against the crits..

the big differance today is the regen.. back then it didnt matter if you died.. they almost didnt regen at all.

All haters shut up! CP is still tha shizzle :rocket: ;)

90% return?? Id love to know who is getting that. I hunt cp a lot and get between 50 to 60% returns. I am lvl 73blp sniper and over 10k rifle skill.

I can't remember who but there is a log somewhere here on PCF that was posted recently with profit returns on the iron mission :)

and that was from MU from items he sold! Not TT profit!

OT: Doubt it is dying :)

also, I cant think of another place that drop that much MU.. the tricky part is to keep decay down on armor so not all the MU goes to waste.. if I had 10k on the card I would o up just to hoard outputs and x5 Ls.

That's the whole point of this thread... this WAS the case but now they drop almost no MU. :rolleyes:
[Unless this has changed again since I hunted there last time.]

I think that is MA:s ide to get the % to 100 and the MU to 100, if MA do that then is no matter what you do you will never gain anything just pay the repair cost.:wise:

Ok .. You will get skills but MA doing the best to make them useless.

MU will always vary, right now it's on other planets. Look at the ark L guns, look at ni with those crystals needed to craft unL swords. They will go down in mu eventually and something else will take their place. Cp is not dieing. It's just seeing the redistribution of older players to other planets. begginers need at least a year of playing to be able to hunt anything on cp and that is if they invest pretty consistently. However they will want to do Iron mission and the older players will want to do Silver, gold...especially if these will reward items alongside skills, like eomon and longtooth bronze did :)

I can't remember who but there is a log somewhere here on PCF that was posted recently with profit returns on the iron mission :)

and that was from MU from items he sold! Not TT profit!

OT: Doubt it is dying :)

That was me, and I made over 90% return in TT and a total of ~1800 PED profit after MU. I saw so many people hunting at all hours. CP is far from dead.

Only thing dieing on CP is my ped card after 10k aurli, now its soon time for 10k kreltin to finnish it off. :cool:

That was me, and I made over 90% return in TT and a total of ~1800 PED profit after MU. I saw so many people hunting at all hours. CP is far from dead.

Yes Rave, we know you made profit on CP, you only bragged about it like 200 times on forum. :)

Players may not be depositing as much a they used to. The confidence in high markup items is on hold. Once a Ressurection chip sold for 24k, now it has no bids at 10k! There needs to be some careful marketing, to encourage players to deposit again.
Once Angel sets start selling for 16k we will be back to 2005 prices....

Those prices wont come back most likely, accually feel those close to retarded MU's of the old day''s are gone and fo good reason. Since implementation of L weapons (in the old day only valid options where breer p5al and h400 L with MU's at the least 160% (bit lower for p5a).

So the UNL old style weapons that gave big eco advantages for the once cycling enouf to get back the MU payed where worth it back then (and only for the once who made max use of them by grinding their asses of.
Since the changes made and more and more sib is intorduced they basicly fixed it (now al can get a desent eco and dps at reasonable MU's).

BTW: this goes for all items that now have SIB L alternatives.

On topic: doubt it is dying, most likely the CLD, LT and o damn gotta get rewards before they change it events are a big factor.

Also the new planets wil make people spread out and some place wil have less intense hunting then before.

So might be less intense hunting there atm , but doubt it gonna kil it.

Last edited:
Back