PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Sir Valentin
    Society
    Experia
    Images
    The big ATH:s stop at CP after MA sold it, have not seen a big 1 after that point.
    Forget all about (ul) X5 because now days you cant loot any top gear if it is not 1 of MA:s events.

I remeber MA they put in proterons just weeks after they sold CP.

And like Igor says ---> Why would anyone go to CP? Whats there these days except bigger decay bill on your armor due to 2x attack speed of alien mobs...

But i wouldent say 2x its more like 5x.

Before was it a weekend pleasure to go up to CP and hunt for teams and CND nowdays FOMA to hunt Desplators, but as we all know nowdays we have allways 3-8 mobs hiting you så its not a pleasure anymore, you only have to pay a BIG decay.

Only thing who keeps the players there nowdays is the missions but after MA:s "rebalance" we would see what will happend.

Before was it a weekend pleasure to go up to CP and hunt for teams and CND nowdays FOMA to hunt Desplators, but as we all know nowdays we have allways 3-8 mobs hiting you så its not a pleasure anymore, you only have to pay a BIG decay.
    Last edited by valentin; 06-22-2012 at 16:22.

One of the many reasons I've always admired you.Your willingness to put VERY hard work into this Universe. Words from a player in this game.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    dasouth Genious dasouth
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by valentin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The big ATH:s stop at CP after MA sold it, have not seen a big 1 after that point.
    Forget all about (ul) X5 because now days you cant loot any top gear if it is not 1 of MA:s events.

I remeber MA they put in proterons just weeks after they sold CP.

And like Igor says ---> Why would anyone go to CP? Whats there these days except bigger decay bill on your armor due to 2x attack speed of alien mobs...

But i wouldent say 2x its more like 5x.
    yeah, if you wonna argo +5 big aurli's in shadow then decay goes up atleast 5 times..
    & my 36.6k krelt ath was efter cp was sold & prots came ingame

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xaph
    Society
    Antipodean Army
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Planets and travel ....this has a lot to say.
    Player base... resultant from the above.
    Those that interpret the above to be more a loot issue than the communities
    C:\Users\Dad\Pictures\Animated signature - Xaph ( final rendering with embed codes ).gif

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Erik Lightyear View Post
    The ATH list changes as bigger ATH's are added to the list, pushing out others. The list of ubers was hofs over 10k+ inside that list, was the exact amount, time, and date stamps of the 5 ATH's from the last 2 years.

The ATH list currently probably only has 2 left on it, as the hofs on the CP mobs aren't as big since not the massive amount of hp of the new high hp mobs. In the last 2 years the ATH list is dominated by leviathans and proterons and several event mobs.
    What are you talking about??? I went through the entire ATH list in game and the amounts and numbers are correct. Go look in game if you don't beleive me.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Java JC Cambridge
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    What are you talking about??? I went through the entire ATH list in game and the amounts and numbers are correct. Go look in game if you don't beleive me.
    His point is that a few years ago 20k would get you on the All Time High List. But seeing as it's an "All Time High" list, the loot amount you need to get on it will only ever go higher...and there are higher looting mobs in game now.

However, some people are still able to get HoFs of a value similar to what got on the ATH list a few years back.

Personally, I love the place. Used to spend ages there before I stopped playing, and still like to go there now...but I have to wait for each time I can deposit to go and have some fun with the aliens.

Prowler
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Buzz Erik Lightyear
    Society
    Planet Express
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    Again, In the last 2 years there have been 5 ATH's (# in brackets was at the time of the HoF what place it was on the ATH list) Some have been pushed off the ATH list, but there were 5 recorded in this time.

In 2011:
    Patrik Stormer Deluxe - 38,767 PED - Aurli Devastator - Jan 7th (#68 ATH)
    Dome 4

dasouth Genious dasouth - 36,555 PED - Kreltin Young - Feb 27th (#90 ATH)
    Dome 3

General Marilyn Northstar - 44,505 PED - Aurli Hunter - May 14th (#55 ATH)
    Dome 4

In 2010:
    Aphex Lieska Twin - 44,336 PED - Aurli Ravenger - Jan 28th (#33 ATH)
    Dome 4
    Ei Lita Senorita - 35,900 PED - Aurli Weak - August 10th (#87 ATH)
    Dome 1

----------------------

Entropia Universe has added many High Hp mobs in these last 2 years all of which now dominate the ATH list, because they cost 10 times the amount to kill (or even 100+ times the cost, as with Hydra etc)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Daniel Danimal Diep
    Society
    AoE - Agents of Entropy
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Crystal Palace is not dying.. I don't think it is anyways. The only reason I can see why people are complaining about so much losses is probably due to poor game play techniques. It's not very smart to have 5+ aurli/kreltin on you at one time while hunting in CP, this will rack up the armor decay bill very quickly. Use a tagger, etc etc...

~Danimal

Laser pee-shooter master L92

Looking for: Corn Sail
    2013 Goals/ Rent my gear/ Juicy June! & FREE Mining Amps

I go to CP mainly for skilling, but on a regular basis I get some good Mu stuff:

Aurli bone: 120%
    Output amps: 200%
    Spleen oil: 110%
    Infrasound: 110-120%
    L weapons: 105%+ (doesn't seem like much but 105% of a 200 ped weapon is pretty solid)
    Hermes L armor: 150%
    Esi's
    Alien resin: 130%
    Alien acid: 110%

On a typical 6 hour trip, I usually have at least 100 ped MU of output amps only.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Erik Lightyear View Post
    Again, In the last 2 years there have been 5 ATH's (# in brackets was at the time of the HoF what place it was on the ATH list) Some have been pushed off the ATH list, but there were 5 recorded in this time.

In 2011:
    Patrik Stormer Deluxe - 38,767 PED - Aurli Devastator - Jan 7th (#68 ATH)
    Dome 4

dasouth Genious dasouth - 36,555 PED - Kreltin Young - Feb 27th (#90 ATH)
    Dome 3

General Marilyn Northstar - 44,505 PED - Aurli Hunter - May 14th (#55 ATH)
    Dome 4

In 2010:
    Aphex Lieska Twin - 44,336 PED - Aurli Ravenger - Jan 28th (#33 ATH)
    Dome 4
    Ei Lita Senorita - 35,900 PED - Aurli Weak - August 10th (#87 ATH)
    Dome 1

----------------------

Entropia Universe has added many High Hp mobs in these last 2 years all of which now dominate the ATH list, because they cost 10 times the amount to kill (or even 100+ times the cost, as with Hydra etc)
    I am talking about the ones still on the list "In Game" to me if it is not on the list then it is no longer an ATH, as you may note I think anything below 40K will not be on the list. Still I don't consider 5 in the past 2 and a half years as "They way it used to be". I am done with this OT conversation as it server no purpose to the original question IMO.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Prowler
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Buzz Erik Lightyear
    Society
    Planet Express
    Images
    I thought your first post was talking about ATH's since you thought that is what it would take in order to loot UL Emik X5. And that there was only 2 on the ATH list, so its even slimmer odds now than in the past.

So I first tried to say that it only takes 12k or so uber sized hof in order to loot UL version, doesn't necessarily need an ATH.

Anyhow, then my reply also meant to your original question. That while the amount of ATH's is less now, doesn't imply that CP is doing bad now, just that the Universe has evolved and added so many high HP mobs, and thus changed CP's old dominance of the ATH list. In the past CP was to the ATH list, just like Leviathans are now.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast