System is curerntly offline?

Got my loot I think.
Ammo was more or less the same before the crash as after.
One thing that was different was fap decay, fap was back at 100% after an hour or so.

Also, skills were not lost for me, checked just before it crashed.

It seems that ammo got rolled back but also decay .. Just before crash I burned out an amp but it came back with some on it..
Can't be certain about skills ..

Argggghhhh looks like its happening again

what those morons are doing?

I bet we gonna crash soon...time to change game it seems

Yes looks like it.

bollocks.....talk about spoiling a Friday evening hunt :mad:

damm it MA bunch of amateurs, we are customers and use real money for that crap?

someones maybe is hofsing on chirpys and MA shut down servers

someones maybe is hofsing on chirpys and MA shut down servers

just as a FYI, if you die, and then res the spot where you died, you WILL NOT recieve loot for kills after your death.

i still have an open case for exactly that. because onces the system catches up, you then get sent to your revive point, the system errors because you were at a location you "were not" and any loot after the death(when u res at the same spot) u wont get ANY loot from those kills.

I was probably getting really close to getting that Mammoth find so they had to move it......lol

was extracting :(

Entropia is dyeing
lies over lies
bugs over bugs
people are leaving play diff games
ofc they are not idiots
someone notice we got a new kinda MISS on sync chip? "Synchronization attempt failed"

go steal others money MA not from us, w/o players ya gonna DIE

Entropia is dyeing
lies over lies
bugs over bugs
ofc they are not idiots
someone notice we got a new kinda MISS on sync chip? "Synchronization attempt failed"

You know, I usually brush off comments like this.... but I'm starting to wonder how many players we lose because of things like this.

I know MA is a really small company, and over in Sweden they take like a 100 day vacation or whatever during the Summer blah blah blah... but COME ON this is a serious bug! Would it kill MA to have someone watching the forums a few times a day and posting some updates instead of leaving us in the dark? Our soc was gonna run a few beacons tonight... now I'm not so sure it's a good idea.

I killed two mobs that do NOT have "no loot" message. After 15 minutes waiting for loot, I got 2x "no loot" messages and after 5 minutes got disconnected.

Bah nothing more to say...

Gawd, holiday time in Sweden.. this ruined my argo hunt. Time to watch the end of a movie.
Code 5 error after blowing 25 argos with no loots.. and finally thinking perhaps it was better to just wait :D. And bam.. down.

yupp

i was mining and my finder wouldnt load it got stuck on searching then the game crashed
:mad:

working agan lets hope all is good :D :cool:

the dam lag is back

MA ya bunch of amateurs, ENOUGH
gonna find other game and tell all my friends to do the same

out of patience with that stupidity

working agan lets hope all is good :D :cool:

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, I'm going back to D3.

Edit: Nice. Servers are up, but it won't let me login.

Last edited:
Entropia is dyeing
lies over lies
bugs over bugs
ofc they are not idiots

Welcome to the forum!

:shower:

i got in dropped bomb and seen 2 hofs now lag fooked again come on to f*ck

Dangling in the water waiting for the last two loots, cant *T* out, cant use tp chip.

Waiting for the servers to crash a third time I suppose.

another drop and got a skill gain but stuck finder again :(
:(
1 drop every 5-10 mins no point in playing

Still can't login, the CL is showing online and offline back and forth

Back