Calypso Migration 2012

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
al7lm9tskughrm33w6ryx5q2gphr2qt.jpeg

Each year the enormous and majestic Calypso herbivores known as Eomon migrate to their summer grazing grounds. The massive herds that result from this migration attract all manner of predators and other wildlife, including many very rare and reclusive creatures, and in turn the attention of poachers and professional hunters.

Based on high pheromone readings collected at observation posts across Eudoria, experts from the Imperial Exobiology Institute expect the annual Eomon migration to begin around the 29th of June in the area north of Nymphtown.

Unarmed colonists are advised to use caution when travelling through areas near the migration trail, since the normally docile Eomon have been known to become much more aggressive during migration season.

No need to have same info in both posts so I delete it in this one... ;)

Last edited:
In June? Seems a bit early, doesn't it?

first ....time to finish 250 eomons :p

It is early. Probably for a reason.

The release of all the newly redesigned new player areas is rumored to be in August, when this normally happens. It makes sense to push this event up, if they are going to do a different advertising push in August to go along with the redevelopment efforts.

eomon eomon eomon :D:D:D can't kill even a young one but I do get to work as a fapper :))

Leaving to go to montreal for a week... Migration. Ah well hope there's enough time to finish my 1K when I get back

Sounds to me as if MA are still short of cash .... events of this size always bring in a shitload of ped for them

as magyar mentioned, they need a distraction for concentrating one the "big-august-release" :D

btw. great artwork! kim or someone else, please praise the artist :)

niceeeeeeee

last year had solo 50 peds stalker with angel foot :p

It is early. Probably for a reason.

The release of all the newly redesigned new player areas is rumored to be in August, when this normally happens. It makes sense to push this event up, if they are going to do a different advertising push in August to go along with the redevelopment efforts.

as magyar mentioned, they need a distraction for concentrating one the "big-august-release" :D

btw. great artwork! kim or someone else, please praise the artist :)
Wouldn't it sort of had made sense if they publish the new player areas, start advertising, and THEN push the migration, you know, probably gonna get more attention during that time, and when they have a look, they just see massive HoF spams all around from the migration mobs ;p

Unarmed colonists are advised to use caution when travelling through areas near the migration trail, since the normally docile Eomon have been known to become much more aggressive during migration season.

// I don't understand, does it mean they "nerfed" them ?

Sounds to me as if MA are still short of cash .... events of this size always bring in a shitload of ped for them

Yes, let's just forget that people actually like the migrations and keep asking for it. Couldn't MA imagine doing something nice for their players, now could we?

It's early so we can complete the Longtooth and Eomon Iron missions before they change the rewards on 21 August (its almost July when it begins though).

It's just the annual "something's happening while we're on summer holiday" event. Nothing more or less.

:beerchug:

Miles

What a wise observation. And people are waiting for this event, and it's MA's business not charity.

It's early so we can complete the Longtooth and Eomon Iron missions before they change the rewards on 21 August (its almost July when it begins though).

That's the positive thinking... :)

The other one being... "Damned EU is as dead as a zombie since the Dev Note 3, they need an event before all gone. Quick!"... :silly2:

What a wise observation. And people are waiting for this event, and it's MA's business not charity.

and all along I was thinking killing rexes would help support the fight against childhood obesity ... :scratch2:

I think this is great! I can't wait till eomons and longtooth. Going to be great for fapping business and hopefully i have time to kill a few myself! I def have been waiting for this one!

Last edited:
Yes, let's just forget that people actually like the migrations and keep asking for it. Couldn't MA imagine doing something nice for their players, now could we?
Word!
I love the Longtooth .... To bad I will be on vacation on a small hut/cabin with no internet at that time. Hope to get a ATH salmon there hehe...

GEIF!!!111 5k eomon mission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back