Help: I hope Noname Jane Awesome is a nice dude

Ebo

Guardian
Society
cK Coat Killers
Jura Ebo Eber
Yesterday night i had really fast fingers, so i made a stupid bid.

Pictures says it all.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=283588&c=20

If anyone knows that avatar i kindly offer him a fair deal for this BP. If you give me my ped back i will pay you 241 ped for the blueprint.

I know the trade are finals, but this is a friendly and a fair request.

Best of luck, and double check when you bid :eyecrazy:

Ebo

Gutted mate :eek:

Just find him in player register and sort it out. :wise:

dont cry for 1k ped :)
i remember players that bidded +10k on some stones of alferix and other things... too

looks like you hit the thousands up arrow key when you think you clicked on the one with the buyout eh. I did that to till I kinda, sorta, maybe, overpaid for a crappy chip.

Pretty sure done on purpose. Occasionally see a-holes selling stuff with high B/out

dont cry for 1k ped :)
i remember players that bidded +10k on some stones of alferix and other things... too

I see no tiers :cool:

Friendship request sent.

Pretty sure done on purpose. Occasionally see a-holes selling stuff with high B/out

Did you even bother looking at the picture?

Friendship accepted, Jane accepted my offer. Looks like he is a really cool dude

We need to wait 4 days to finalize the deal.

Im happy...very happy :yay:

+rep to JaneNoName for accepting the offer.

XZC

Nice! Always good to see a happy outcome :)

OMG I feel so bad for you... Fine Hessaine Texture BP I would have give you one for free.... I can't sell these thing and this guy gets 1.4K out of it ugg. I give these to my decsiples for fodder...

If you ever see me just say hello and ask for bp's, I have tones no-one wants.

If I knew you were paying so much for fine hessian bps I wouldn't have clicke up a few dozen of em last week :p

Haha, glad you're most likely getting your PED back

Jane Noname Awesome i a VERY VERY nice Dude.

After i find Jane on player register, he accepted my friendship. I told him about my post and my offer and he didnt hessitate. He accepted my offer in a minute, but we need to wait for 4days to finish the auction.

Today was the day, we meet in Nympho, he gave me 970 ped (30 ped was the auction fee) i gave him tons of blueprint so maybe he got lucky again and get rich by selling them.

Picture says all:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=283718&c=20

Thank again Jane you are very nice guy and i wish you best of luck :)

Im happy :yay:

Jane Noname Awesome i a VERY VERY nice Dude.

After i find Jane on player register, he accepted my friendship. I told him about my post and my offer and he didnt hessitate. He accepted my offer in a minute, but we need to wait for 4days to finish the auction.

Today was the day, we meet in Nympho, he gave me 970 ped (30 ped was the auction fee) i gave him tons of blueprint so maybe he got lucky again and get rich by selling them.

Picture says all:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=283718&c=20

Thank again Jane you are very nice guy and i wish you best of luck :)

Im happy :yay:

"Tons of prints" (20 shit TT food) for 1k ped lol

Atleast theres some goodies player in game Good to see that. Next Time pay more attention when u make Bids ;)

Back