Selling Large TI City shop (Plat Bldg A-2) next to TP

Iono

Guardian
Society
SWAG inc.
Iono Io Onoi
I am selling a Large TI City shop (Plat Bldg A-2) (next to TP) . The shop can hold 75 items inside and 10 items in the display case. The shop is listed for the next 7 days on the Auction. The current bid is 1000 Ped.

I bought the shop from Max Hardwrath and according to him this was the first shop in PE to sell an item. The shop gets alot of traffic, on average I sell 15-20 items per day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested Parties please post here

If you are interested in this apartment please post the amount you would be willing to pay for it.

Sales in shops are pretty low atm, unless you got either very rare items or extremely cheap items. but anyways, thx for this heads up.

Just dont know why anyone would post bids here, if you already put it in auction :scratch:

Large TI City Shop

Not asking for bids here. Just trying to see what the market value is.

Iono said:
Not asking for bids here. Just trying to see what the market value is.
Hard to tell really. The first shops sold at 2k, a few on good locations even getting almost 3k. But since february a lot has happened in PE and lots of shops have proven to be risky investments (like appartements in 2005).

With a good location like urs, I would bet someone still would take the risk. Anyway - my guess is around 2k. :girl:

Correction

The first shops sold at 2k, a few on good locations even getting almost 3k. But since february a lot has happened in PE and lots of shops have proven to be risky investments (like appartements in 2005).

With a good location like urs, I would bet someone still would take the risk. Anyway - my guess is around 2k. :girl:

I hate to be a stick-in-the-mud but since I own a shop (and therefore have a vested interest in the prices of shops) I would like to point out that the first shops sold for 3,000-3,500. Not 2k. :wise:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16318

Now, I'm not trying to say that's what they are worth today. They may only be worth 2k today -I really don't know. But they originally sold for 3k-3.5k.

I'm interested in your shop ... let me check out the auction today when I get home and I'll probably post here later on.

Husker said:
I hate to be a stick-in-the-mud but since I own a shop (and therefore have a vested interest in the prices of shops) I would like to point out that the first shops sold for 3,000-3,500. Not 2k. :wise:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16318

Now, I'm not trying to say that's what they are worth today. They may only be worth 2k today -I really don't know. But they originally sold for 3k-3.5k.

I know a few first row shops in TI City sold pretty high, but most shops elsewhere sold around 2k. I got mine first row at Genesis for 2k...

Bump

Heres a Bump

Back