Babaroga1x traders log

babaroga1x

Provider
Society
The Knights of Entropia
Igor Babaroga1x
Two years ago i was hired by one of big imperial investment corporations to come to calypso solar system and do some investment research...
I had office in Hilton Resort in Port Atlantis, my own limo and driver, yacht, unlimited money on my Galactica Visa Card...

Then suddenly, three months ago my Galactica Visa card was canceled... i had to leave Hilton Resort in Port Atlantis, i could not establish any communication with HQ at Alpha Centauri...
In my pockets and bags i had some clothes, some local currency called peds, no shelter, nowhere to sleep, nothing...
I sold some junk i had in my bags, bought local clothes and some almost broken local vehicle.. at least it would give me some protection during nights...

Finally in some bar in Cape Corinth i found out that my company where i had worked was bought by their rivals.. and then they did some managment improvements...My department was canceled... without any notice ... so i was stuck at this planet called Calypso, without any way to go home...

Some local pilots offered me ride back to Alpha Centauri.. for a small fee... because i was so nice to them, payed them couple of drinks, price for me would be only 60 000 peds (local currency)

My assets? I had almost broken vehicle, some junk and about 400 - 500 peds on ped card... somehow i hat to earn, steal, make 59 500 peds...
First time when i landed on Caly i tried hunting and mining... and it sucked... no way i could make 60 k peds in hunting...

So i decided i will try trade... my goal here is to make 60 k peds using 500 peds as starting investment...

Any suggestions, critics, insults, donations etc are welcome...

wow... great intro :wtg:

Nice RP hehe

Last edited:
Month 1

So i started with trading... i usually trade on AH.. i buy when prices are low, sell when prices are high...

i sweat a lot too, to pay for auction fee costs...

i have some stuff in my bags and some peds on my ped card, total worth 500 peds...

Profit from trading and sweating in first month (after deducting ah fees and all other costs) = 166,25 peds (30 peds from sweating, 130 peds from trading)...

During first month i spent 80 peds on booze, achohol, beer, vodka, ammo, hunt, chips, decay, ...

:smoke:

Month 2

In second month of my trader career i discovered i could make some money in interplanet trading... on caly i can buy everthing and sell everthing but on other planets there is big supply and low demand... and vice versa...

Opportunities, opportunities... :wtg:

i discovered travel costs between planets are very high... i have to make profit of 20 or more peds in one tour between planets to cover my travel costs..

i am using EFA motherships.. they are chepaest... when i am going without loot i pay my travel with sweat

second month profit from trade and sweating = 185 peds

cost for travel between planets, decay, booze, vodka, wine, schnaps, rakija, coffee, cigarettes, hunt, decay etc

= 87 peds...

total profit for two months: 351 peds...

total cost 167 peds...

Wicked story's mate, in to follow GL

Well after dumping 10 k sweat in TT terminal on arkadia, what should i do? shljivovica rules :wtg:

Hah :D

Shljivovica rulz, indeed.
Last time I`ve burned 3litres of it and had really crazy night, then fell in coma and friends had to drive me to hospital where I received 2 blood transfusions to stay alive :D
shljivovitza.jpg

Anyways, if ya see me somewhere, just trade me - there will be some PED`s for your project ;)

Really good intro and I'm very curious to see how a Trading log develops.
Subscribing & g'luck getting back to your home galaxy :wtg:

Awesome thread and Good luck.

Data for 3th month...

from now my data here will be in real time... didnt want to open topic without any data...

Profit from trade = 217 peds (included 30 peds from sweating)

costs for transport, booze, ammo, decay, food, postcards etc = 130 peds

After 3 months i can say i am satisfied with my living here...
visited cyrenne, moved to ark from caly, i have vehicle, full set armor (combination of pixie and goblin parts), couple of low level guns, tt fap, 2 low level attack chips, tt value of all my stuff is around 700 peds (with mu 1 000 peds)...

I almost doubled my assets in 3 months...

Plan for next 3 months:
trade income should increase from 550 in 3 months to 750 in 3 months...
cost should be lovered from 312 in 3 months to 250 in 3 months

i plan to buy 1 sleipnir and truster and to finish my discipleship at last.. most probably i will sell adj pixie armor set...

now it is summer time so most probably for next 2 months income will be low... but in september my trade income will be high... now it is time for buying... prices of some stuff have dropped drastically

cya and hof well (so i can buy your stuff and make money!) :cool:

Today on Ark auction house i purchased 8 k of leather extractors with big discount... i bought them with idea of reselling them with 50 % profit... (30 - 40 peds)... :yay:

when you think its summer, no trade, market always suprises you...:smoke:

Today on Ark auction house i purchased 8 k of leather extractors with big discount... i bought them with idea of reselling them with 50 % profit... (30 - 40 peds)... :yay:

when you think its summer, no trade, market always suprises you...:smoke:

good for you :D

i plan to buy 1 sleipnir and truster and to finish my discipleship at last.. most probably i will sell adj pixie armor set...

:scratch2: adj. pixie is like the most eco armor there is, especially if you add 5b plates... why would you sell it? esp. if you want to play cheap =)
i can take LT and Exar Stalker Elites with just a lowbie fapper in this armor.

:scratch2: adj. pixie is like the most eco armor there is, especially if you add 5b plates... why would you sell it? esp. if you want to play cheap =)
i can take LT and Exar Stalker Elites with just a lowbie fapper in this armor.

Yup agree 100%

Yup agree 100%

I finished my discipleship... got armor set and car...

you are right, adj pixie is very good armor si i am keeping it.... sold pixie and goblin parts plus explorer car... got nice 25 peds...

Came back to caly to sell my stuf i bought on Ark....unloladed big stacks on ah and got my first Trodal this month (trade global)... about 60 peds profit after fees.... nice first part of month...

back to shopping and back to ark with ms today...

I have a problem....

ATM i am on Arkadia, finishing some jobs, and little bit skilling on carabok.... In caly prices of blazar fragments have exploded... usual price of 1,5 peds for 1 k blazar has risen to 3 - 4 peds per 1 k....

And i have over 40 k in storage....
If i go back to caly, i could sell it all... but there are transport costs...

so my problem is should i be most of time on caly, good opportunities for makin money on AH, or should i live between Caly and Ark, transporting goods etc...

And for me personally, caly is boring... Ark si much for fun for low level players, competition between traders is not o big... but you cant make so much money...

I know that some people use second ava technique... one ava on Caly and second on Ark... etc.... but i dont like it... when i was back home, before i came to Entropia Universe, my doctor said to me that i shouldnt talk so much with my imaginary friend...i even got some nice pills from my doctor, as a gift... ;)

Any suggestions?

Baba :cool:

I came from Ark yesterday.... put immidietaly lot of stuff on AH.... i believed this summer will be bad for trade, but it was quiet opposit.

You guys interested in results? Someone reading this topic? Should i continue with my blog? Or should i write it just for my own fun...

4th month of trade is over... I belived it will be boring, no trade, summer season...

Then two things happened... two month ago I bought on Ark big stack of basic targets... one guy got nice global and wanted to sell it fast and i bought it with nice discount...

Couple of weeks ago, I assume new crafters came to caly and started making weapons (basic target needed)... and prices exploded from 200 % average MU to even 450 % MU... and I sold all of my basic targets.. :yay:

I came finally to caly, to restock.. sold almost everything I bought on Ark in last two weeks.... while I was scanning AH, I saw something very interesting..
Basic sheet metal, 14 k, for 101 %.... opening bid 101 %, Buyout 150 %... and no bids.... offer was ending in two hours... 555 peds, almost tt value
I had 520 peds on my ped card.... I started TT-ing some stuff, stones, hides, residue, almost every shit i could find in my storage.... sold to TT machine over 50 armor defense enhancers (lost 15 peds because of that)...

An 7 minutes before offer ended i put my bid... it was longest cigarete i had, waiting... again, i was lucky, got it!!! :yay: :eyecrazy:
Sold it in 5 minutes back on AH, some other guys put basic sheet order on 144 % ... 230 peds profit in 5 minutes...

And now data for whole month:
Profit: 785 peds form trade :wtg: :yay:
Expenses (transport, tips, ammo, decay, booze, cigarettes, sljivovitza) : 90 peds

I got information that some people make monthy depo of 50 $... i managed in this month to get some really nice trade globals :cool:

Data for 4 months:
Profit from trade: 1342 peds
Expenses: 402 peds

Total profit: 940 peds

Atm I have 650 peds cash and TT value of all Items I have is 783 peds (with mu 1100 peds)...
Ready for shopping :cool:

This is a fun read.

Keep posting and gl :)

Going on vacation for two weeks.... cya, hof well :yay:

opening bid 101 %

That's a technical mistake :laugh: Person who is doing that has to cry for help from socmates/friends (if he has some) to overbid

Nice thread, so :) subbing.

Vacation over.... To be honest, i couldnt wait to log in when i came back :yay: ;)

No, i am not addicted :cool:

Now, some personal oppinions, talking loud with myself...

During summer activities in EU drop significantly.... so the mu on lot of stuff goes down... i noticed some nice opportunities

for example, paint can (black)... price dropped from 600 % last year to 200 % atm... paint is used for colouring, high level...

Atm on Caly ah there is lot of paint can (black)... no one is buying, crafters are on vacation.... i believe price should go up after summer vacations...

so my advice would be:
paint can (black) : STRONG BUY

Back