Babaroga1x traders log

today i made small profit .... 7 pecs... or 0,07 ped.... it was like stealing a candy from a baby...

on ah i saw offer for 99,83 %... i made a bid and got it... to be honest, i dont even remember what i have bought... it had no mu so i just TT-ed it... easy money...

from now i will always check for such offers... :laugh:

and some comments on market situation...

basic target and basic strategic have again risen in price.... there is no offer at all... after vu there is big shortage on ah....

recommendation for basic target and basic strategic:

STRONG SELL

if you are a hunter, hunt mobs who drop them... if you craft and use them, wait for now, market has to stabilise a bit...

and basic leather extractor has fallen from 200 % to 120 % in 2 weeks... vu brings a lot of changes...

happy hunting

Baba:wise:

I can see you are a nice trader, and I used to be trader. Im thinking about retaking the business.
One advice? Please, deposit, your benefit is nice, but its 'shit' for RL benefit. Try to deposit 1k peds and may you get your goal of 6k peds in 6 months.

Bump!:yay:

I can see you are a nice trader, and I used to be trader. Im thinking about retaking the business.
One advice? Please, deposit, your benefit is nice, but its 'shit' for RL benefit. Try to deposit 1k peds and may you get your goal of 6k peds in 6 months.

Bump!:yay:

Thx for bump :)

im my 3 years of eu experience i deposited cca 100 $... i tried hunting, mining, some crafting but in the end i fell in love with trade, especially after space introduction...

Now i am trying to make 6 000 $ profit, using only 50 $ as investment... just to see is it possible at all...
I can make another depo without any problems... but that would ruin my fun... its easy to make 5 000 $ profit if you have 10 000 $ cash...

And besides that, my wife would kill me if i would depo 1 000 $ in computer game :laugh: :laugh:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some comments on trade and market....

During cld sale lot of people couldnt depo and people needed cash... so we had total sell out on ah... mu dropped
i dont like clds... i like cash and fast returns

During cld sale i bought basic sheet metal on ah for 142 %... people needed cash....
two days after cld sale finished, mu of basic sheet was back to 155 - 158 %...

10 - 15 peds profit in 2 days... invested 145 peds... much easier and faster than buying 1 cld and waiting for 2 weeks...

some more monthly data incomming in two days...

Happy hunting

Last edited:
I almost lost my mojo this month... with new vu everything changed and i had to adapt... i was lucky i am trading for 6 months now so i have some cash on my ped card and i dont have to put all eggs in same basket...

month 7 in trade between ark and caly

Profit from trade in 7th month: 406,22 peds
expenses / costs (transport between planets, hunt, decay, tt-ing stuff etc): 139,77 peds

Total profit for 7th month: 406,22 - 139,77 = 266,45

Total profit for 7 months: 1105,87 + 266,45 = 1372,32 peds

it was very good month for me so i awarded myself with new gun, repaired my armor and fap and went for some hunting... this is the reason why my expenses are relativly high... of course i lost some money hunting but it was fun blowing thing up :laugh:

Comments on cld sale:
MA managed to sell all clds... because of dibs disturbance, people couldnt deposit money so they had to sell it fast on ah or tt it... smart people stockpiled themself up ;)

And now prices are goiing up. For example, basic sensor 170 % mu (it was 130 - 140%)...

Happy hofing, cya on ah ;)

Baba :wise:

two days ago i took apprentice... i met a newbie on a Ark 10 days ago, he needed a lift from quarry to celeste outpost.

week later he was still playing, mastered most aspects of game... alone... as non depositor... he managed to go from ark to caly and collected some oil on newbie oir rig...

so after some chatting i started to teach him secrets of trading.... after some rookie mistakes he managed to make 3 peds profit on 10 peds investment, he learned how to buy on the street and sell that stuff on ah...

i am starting to make my own trading corp

ma, i am going to squeez you ot of money ;)

Hof well guys, gl

first thank you to all for reading this topic, it is one of most readed topics on economy subforum, 4500 reads...

thank you

P. S.
plan for future....
i want to keep profit / expenses ratio to this numbers : $ peds profit / 1 ped expenses... at least

150$ in 7 months is not much :) But i wish u good luck with big clients - so u profit alot ;)

two days ago i took apprentice... i met a newbie on a Ark 10 days ago, he needed a lift from quarry to celeste outpost.

week later he was still playing, mastered most aspects of game... alone... as non depositor... he managed to go from ark to caly and collected some oil on newbie oir rig...

so after some chatting i started to teach him secrets of trading.... after some rookie mistakes he managed to make 3 peds profit on 10 peds investment, he learned how to buy on the street and sell that stuff on ah...

i am starting to make my own trading corp

Hof well guys, gl

Mistake :)
You`re not going to squeeze MA`s money but players :)

Good luck anyway!

Mistake :)
You`re not going to squeeze MA`s money but players :)

:scratch2: Yeah was kind of wondering about that myself.

You do understand that markup has zero to do with MA other than increasing ingame cash flow, thus increasing decay, thus requiring even more deposits, thus strengthening MA, right?

:scratch2: Yeah was kind of wondering about that myself.

You do understand that markup has zero to do with MA other than increasing ingame cash flow, thus increasing decay, thus requiring even more deposits, thus strengthening MA, right?

Thx for comments guys :)

Let me explain... when i start eu, i have to accept eula agreement... is says everything in this game is owned by MA... my gun, my armor, my vehicle... shops are owned by MA... Land areas are owned by MA.... F.O.M.A. is owned by MA...

When one day, hopefully i withdraw some money, money will come to my account from MA account from Sweden... it will not be taken from account of other players...

and i trade on ah... i buy on ah and i sell on ah.... i dont scam people...

Markup... you know guys there is difference in markup of some things between caly and ark 50 % - 100 %... when i started trading, exporting from caly to ark, mu difference dropped to 25 % - 50 %... so people save money with my trade... and they cycle peds with more speed...

this could be interesting debate...

No one is saying that you are doing something wrong mate.. Or even worse that you are scamming somoene :)
Traders are helping this game, keeping economy more stable and helping people cycling PED`s faster.
Ofc, there are "bad" traders but thats another story..

Yes, when you withdraw, the money that will be paid to you will be sent from MA, however that money is paid by players. MA is not paying money from their own pockets, thats money that other players paid for "entertainment" via deposits to MA.

Anyways, waiting for more deals from you ;)

Hey Babaroga,

Wanna buy my blazar, huh? I've got several piles both on Calypso and Arkadia :)

Yeah.. actually

Can I play against you? Can I cut your profit in half? Can I be a black sheep... from a black market?

Yeah.. actually

Can I play against you? Can I cut your profit in half? Can I be a black sheep... from a black market?

Hi!

Of course you can play against me, competition is always good, especially for customers.

Baba

any new exciting story's yet ?

loved the introduction, keep the story that way :D

happy holliday's :yay:

Hi happy people :yay:

I am hoping you are enjoying your holidays, having nice meals and lot of cookis ;)

In couple of days I'll write data for last month, i have been lazy these days...

Some comments and succesful stories.

On Arkadia you can find mobs which loot output amplifiers and there is always good offer of them on Ark ah. So i managed to buy 300 peds tt worth of output amplifiers during last week, for a good mu (cca 150 %). Atm on caly there were orders for them on 165 %. I was in dilema should i go back to caly to sell them or should i stay on Ark and finish my trades (i had 500 peds free for shopping).

In the end i went to quarry and sold it all for 158 % to people who were planning to go with ms to caly. Made some nice 20 peds profit and stayed on ark.

Good way of selling stuff, sell it to people who go to caly, 5 minutes before ms departure. They will be happy, you will be happy.

BTW. nova fragments and blazars are fluctuating like crazy... most probably because of new introduced BPs. maybe its time for you to check your storages and sell it :)

Hof well :yay:

Month 8 in my trade adventures across Entropia Universe

Profit from trade in 8th month: 230,02 peds
expenses / costs (transport between planets, hunt, decay etc): 65,38 peds

Total profit for 8th month: 230,02 - 65,38 = 164,64

Profit could be higher if i didnt go on some nusul hunting, but it was fun to smash those little cute mobs on ark...

Total profit for 8 months: 1372,32 + 164,64 = 1536,96 peds

Profit is slow but its growing every day... its nice feeling to know you can put a bid of 350 peds and transport loot from one planet to another for 3 % profit... economy of scale...

I wish you guys Happy new Year and all best in EU!

Good to see your still doing good :)

Lets continue with my trading blog...

Last VU's, have brought big changes in arkadia economy.... (vu 12.xx and 14.xx)...

ma introduced new weapons and components and removed lot of components from loot... on arkadia you cant find basic target, basic strategic, advanced target etc any more... and new components, introduced on caly, like mechanomatrix dont drop on ark (to my knowledge)

so ma is trying to make arkadia economy independent... you can loot veda stones from oro, which are used for crafting ark weapons... but you cant loot caly components... and vice versa...

my prediction, transport of stackables will not rise in future, acros space, but transport of weapons and armors will rise... plus, pirates cant loot you if you cary 15 000 peds in weapons ;)

Next issue... ma lowered carabok levels .... so it wont be possible any more to skill easy on them... and there were people on ark that were hunting caraboks 24/7, using eco wepons and after one week of hunting they would go back to caly and they would sell skills with nice profit...

prediciton: demand on esi chips will be lowered, price could go down for a bit,
price of skill (especially mf skills) will stop falling, stabilisation of market
price of caraboks hides will stabilise

thats it folks!

i will write next report for last mont in couple of days..

May the LOOtius be with you, hof well :yay:

Month 9 in my trade adventures across Entropia Universe

Profit from trade in 9th month: 359,87 peds
expenses / costs (transport between planets, hunt, decay etc): 129,22

Total profit for 9th month: 359,87 - 129,22 = 230,65 peds...

Total profit for 9 months: 1536,96 + 230,65 = 1767,61 peds

Last edited:
I am wondering how much turnover a trader has in Twin Peaks. The traders that give best prices. Are they buying like 10k worth of peds ores every day or like 100-200 peds :scratch2:
I am thinking of trying it tonight, but I'm not sure if I have the time and free peds to test it realy.

I am wondering how much turnover a trader has in Twin Peaks. The traders that give best prices. Are they buying like 10k worth of peds ores every day or like 100-200 peds :scratch2:
I am thinking of trying it tonight, but I'm not sure if I have the time and free peds to test it realy.

it depends what are they buying.... maybe they buy 10 000 peds worth of animal muscle oils and they make 1 % profit (100 peds)

or they buy only rare ores, they buy 100 peds tt value of chalmon for 300 % (in small stacks) and they sell it to crafter or over ah for 450 %.... profit over 100 peds...

if you have high bank roll, you buy everything... if you dont have much money, you buy only few ores or enmatters or paints,,,

it depends what are they buying.... maybe they buy 10 000 peds worth of animal muscle oils and they make 1 % profit (100 peds)

or they buy only rare ores, they buy 100 peds tt value of chalmon for 300 % (in small stacks) and they sell it to crafter or over ah for 450 %.... profit over 100 peds...

if you have high bank roll, you buy everything... if you dont have much money, you buy only few ores or enmatters or paints,,,

but how much are sellers selling? per hour or per day :scratch2:
if I have 10 000 peds will there be sellers to sell me 10 000 ped aninmal muscle oil for one day :scratch2:

Mostly i would say one gets the crap and leftovers , some sellers dont refine wich makes it even harder .

Patience and a steady custom base is the easiest but then you have to pay slightly more and its not the byuing that is hard its the selling.

Remember auction fees are high for 130+ % ores

i would say a bankroll of 10K + would make for a good start so you can wait out and take a chance on a mu rise , but why not buy clds and just get a steady income instead .

playing as a trader is a full time comitment as you will get messages everytime you logg in from sellers asking to sell ,wich can make it very tiresome when one just want to shot some mobs

After 9 months of trading, i am in trouble... i never thought i will have such problems...

ATM i have 850 peds cash on my ped card... free... ready to spend... and if you want to be a profi trader, last thing you should do is to buy 250 peds of ammo and go hunting...

This is one of main reasons why people stop trading... theyearn some money and waste it on hunting or mining...

For now i am able to control myself, mostly... lost 20 - 30 peds during last week on crafting (using sweat and lyst) or hunting low lewel mobs on Caly

Hof well and cya in game!

Month 10 in my trade adventures across Entropia Universe

Profit from trade in 10th month: 225,13 peds
expenses / costs (transport between planets, hunt, decay etc): 66,63

Total profit for 10th month: 225,13 - 66,63 = 158,5 peds...

Total profit for 10 months: 1767,61 + 158,5 = 1926,11 peds

Name of the game for this month --- > orders

learning the proces, still some secrets to discover

GL all, hof well

When I did it, I quickly realized that there is potential for large turnover.
But it was boring and the profit didn't justify the time spent (operating 3% conservative GP, $30/day... I'd need 6x that minimum to justify), so I stopped.

There is another event in MA preparation:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Crystal-Palace-Mercenary-Recruitment-Advisory

requirement for this event is 5 k aurli mission finished

My opinion is that in future MU of aurli loot could go down significalntly

Here you can see aurli loot... some of it is standart tt food but you can also find stuff with nice mu (like basic wood extractors)

http://www.entropia-loot.com/?s=loot&mobname=Aurli&planet=calypso

My advice and prediciton for traders and investors in short future.... try to stockpile aurli loot... in near future mu is going down, but in 3 - 6 months mu will go up...

In same way MA made molisk event couple months ago.... molisk buttons mu dropped during event to cca 160 %... now molisk buttons mu, after market stabilisation is cca 250 %.... you could make at least 70 % profit in 3 months

Gl all, Baba over & out

ORDERS - game for loney nights and big boys and girsl

money needed: cca 300 peds
time: 5 - 7 days, twice checking ah daily, aprox for 5 minutes
expected costs / expenses: 8 - 9 peds
expected income: cca 16 peds
possible profit (optimistic): cca 8 peds / 3 peds (pesimistic)

Todays lesson is orders... you should find your own niche, your items of reselling using oreders: This item should have daily sales over 1 k peds tt value at least... and it would be very nice if you have no competition in orders (so no basic sheet or output amplifiers here :yup:)

First you should check your item of interest for a week, study its mu, speed of sales, are there any orders etc... no big mu fluctutations should be allowed... average mu of your point of interest should be between 115 % and 150 % (if it is lower there is no profit, if it is higher, ah fees will kill you).
Everyone who sells on ah with BO lower than your price will immediately sell to you, fast peds, thats what people love

wehn you definitely choose your item for orders, you start your campain. in my example i will talk about megan ingots, mu cca 130 %, after you learn the basics, play with whatever item you personally like

daily mu of megan ingots is for example 130 %... you put order on ah that you want to buy 200 ped tt value of megan ingots for 123 % for 1 day (your order should be 5 - 10 % lower than lowest buyout price atm)
You will not buy using orders 200 peds tt value during one day... most probably you will need 5 - 6 days (orders) and ah fees will be 5 - 6 peds

after 5 days you bought 200 peds tt value for 123 % or less because some people have small amounts, they want fast sale and after calculations, they will sell you on ah for 120 or 121 %

you paid 200 peds tt value * 1,23 = 246 peds
ah fees = 6 peds
mu value of your ingots is 200 peds tt value * 1,30 = 260 peds
you put your ingots on sale on ah, lowest BO, cca 129 % (so you sell it fast) = 200 * 1,29 = 258 peds
you have to pay ah fee = 3,5 peds cca

your profit = 258 - 3,5 (ah fee) - 6 peds (ah orders fee) - 246 peds (you bought it for 123 % or less) = 2,5 peds

you can do this operation 4 times per month, its 10 peds monthy profit, or 120 peds yearly, sometimes more, sometimes less

Risks: after every VU mu changes, so check PCF forum regulary, and if you have crafters on your friend list who buy it regulary :yay: :yay:

Best solution would be 1500 peds on your ped card so you can order 5 different items per days and you split the risks

So this is how big boys and girls play this game...

Happy hunting /trading :yay:

During last two months my rl occupied me a lot so i wasnt on line as usual and my trade business suffered.... but, of course there was profit :)

Maybe my data isnt so interesting as sale of moon to Akoz et co, but it is still fun for me...

I'll show here data for last two months of trade...

Months 11 and 12 in my trade adventures across Entropia Universe

Profit from trade in 11th and 12th month: 234,88 + 122,13
expenses / costs (transport between planets, hunt, decay etc): 86 + 43 peds

Total profit for 11th and 12th month: 234,88 + 122,13 - 86 - 43 = 228,01

Total profit for 12 months: 1926,11 + 228,01 = 2.154,12

During this long, sometimes adventures and interesting year, i didnt depo a penny, played a lot and i made over 2 k profit from small investment of 500 peds...
Who konws what this year will bring, i will have nothing against another 400 % profit :)

GL all, hof well

Baba

Back