FYI: Deposit bug

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
Filed a bank-deposit on the 01.07.12. Usually it has taken me less than a day to deposit with bank deposit as long as I do it before my bank opening hours in the morning. Now on the 11.07.12 I still didn't get any money on my account. The weird thing is also that there is no response whatsoever from support and I've "bumped" my case a few times also.

Anyone else having this problem? The silence from support is also really weird since this is regarding a deposit in the middle of an event..

Not sure, but maybe this has something to do with it ... this is not the first time in recent months that dibs has been acting wonky.

Our payment provider DIBS will perform maintenance for 30-60 min. between:Â! 05/07/2012 03:00 and 05/07/2012 05:00 Since the Payment Card Deposit service will be unavailable during the maintenance, we recommend that you deposit beforehand ...

Originally Posted Here

and yes, a few weeks back I had a similar problem as did a few other folks... I did a deposit in game that didn't go through, and then did another one in the website that did go through... so I think it may be the in game interface is screwed up or something?... if you did it through website, it is probably some other issue? My guess on the in game thing is that since I did it via debit card that there is some issue with in game not being able to do the extra level of security check that the website does?... some silly upgrade in security that they did a while back.

Keep sending in support tickets and they'll fix it eventually. I think my deposit deposit that didn't go through ended up back in the bank account after about 2 weeks from the time that they took the cash out... I think it takes them that long because they want to wait at least one week to gain some interest on your cash before they hand it back to you.

I also noticed a while back that prepaid visa gift cards that used to work for deposits don't work any more... so forget that way of doing things. I won't be asking for gift cards for birthday presents, etc. to do deposits any more because of that, and lots of other folks won't be able to either... major loss for EU, but that's Dibs and Mindark's way of doing things now.

I thought card/visa deposit was separated from bank depo but it might be the problem yes. Still really weird that they don't sort out these problems fast or it might be only me having it so they don't care ^^

Minim, you are on holiday, so stop depositing and playing and go out and have some fun! :yay:

I know Nubzy is still waiting for his depo to go through and yes, not a word from support on the issue. We figured it's the time of year that all that country takes 3 weeks vacation and I don't think the hamster can handle deposits :(

I know Nubzy is still waiting for his depo to go through and yes, not a word from support on the issue. We figured it's the time of year that all that country takes 3 weeks vacation and I don't think the hamster can handle deposits :(

Heard so.. Think that was about the same time also. Cool that this is the only time you don't hear anything from support also. Usually you at least get a standard reply not long after you send it in.

Guess I'll better try to bump this one to see if there is anyone else having this problems since MA doesn't seem to care replying on support cases anymore...

In-game deposits have always been flakey for me. I always use the EU website now. (Note: There is an extra external website credit card security check as well - perhaps thats why ingame is messed up?). EU web deposits are processed within seconds.

In-game deposits have always been flakey for me. I always use the EU website now. (Note: There is an extra external website credit card security check as well - perhaps thats why ingame is messed up?). EU web deposits are processed within seconds.

This is a bank transfer so it will always take some more time than with the cards but it's a lot cheaper using bank transfer so that is why I've done it. And it has to be done from website, not ingame.

Have heard that some have had problems with cards but I haven't heard of problems with this method. May bee I'm alone using this method? :scratch2:

18 days and still no peds on the card and no support reply :scratch2:

look at your online bank account closely... if/when the bad deposit gets put back on there the support team may not have a clue about when/if it happens. If it hasn't happened yet, send more replies to the support ticket. Send one new ticket and/or reply to the open tickets every day that you don't see results. Someone will eventually have to read em.

Dude aren't you still on holiday??!!!! your gf should take away your goldcard :)

Not sure, but maybe this has something to do with it ... this is not the first time in recent months that dibs has been acting wonky.

and yes, a few weeks back I had a similar problem as did a few other folks... I did a deposit in game that didn't go through, and then did another one in the website that did go through... so I think it may be the in game interface is screwed up or something?... if you did it through website, it is probably some other issue? My guess on the in game thing is that since I did it via debit card that there is some issue with in game not being able to do the extra level of security check that the website does?... some silly upgrade in security that they did a while back.

Keep sending in support tickets and they'll fix it eventually. I think my deposit deposit that didn't go through ended up back in the bank account after about 2 weeks from the time that they took the cash out... I think it takes them that long because they want to wait at least one week to gain some interest on your cash before they hand it back to you.

I also noticed a while back that prepaid visa gift cards that used to work for deposits don't work any more... so forget that way of doing things. I won't be asking for gift cards for birthday presents, etc. to do deposits any more because of that, and lots of other folks won't be able to either... major loss for EU, but that's Dibs and Mindark's way of doing things now.

I had 2 failed deposits ingame. and like you, i went to the website to deposit which was succesfull (was directed ot verified by visa website before it would). The 2 failed deposits have been charged from the credit card, but i recieved no peds for the money. It seems like the same issue you had. So i should expect that the money returns automaticly? I sent support case but they reply painfully slow

look at your online bank account closely... if/when the bad deposit gets put back on there the support team may not have a clue about when/if it happens. If it hasn't happened yet, send more replies to the support ticket. Send one new ticket and/or reply to the open tickets every day that you don't see results. Someone will eventually have to read em.

I've checked and it didn't return to my account. Still, I think the support guys should have replied and told me to look for that if it went bad.

Doing that :) I even try to put a joke of the day to cheer them up some :)

Dude aren't you still on holiday??!!!! your gf should take away your goldcard :)

She should! Leaving now in a few hours. Back to the stone age with no internet!! Cheeers and have fun ingame :yay:

you have not even had a reply from support about this? no reply about your missing funds from the people of the "advanced micro-payment system" that promise "Safety and security is highly prioritized and MindArk has implemented functions on several levels to ensure this. Both Planet Partners and the participants on the planets should always feel safe in their endeavors in Entropia Universe."

call your bank and have them claw that money back for you if MA wont respond.

Got response from support some days ago and the peds should be on my card according to that response. The delay was because of the holiday that is ongoing :)

Back