PECalc

Guardian
Banned
あなたの好みの専門職は何であるか。

私はどんな専門職を選びプレーヤーがちであるかちょうど好奇心が強い。私は探求が私の好みまだであるが、専門職すべてを試みている。

an interpretive piece? :)

babelfish says:

Are professionals of your taste what?

I choose what kind of professionals and whether it is the player tend, curiosity is exactly strong. I am search my taste still, but 専 gate job everything is tried.

Can I have a good translator too please, my auto-translators don't do squat.

wanda said:
babelfish says:

Are professionals of your taste what?

I choose what kind of professionals and whether it is the player tend, curiosity is exactly strong. I am search my taste still, but 専 gate job everything is tried.

What is the profession you like more?

I tend to choose the kind of professions that I am strongly curious about. I'm still searching for the profession that I like more, but I've already tried all the professions.

(this was my possible interpretation of wanda's post lol)

japanese text? sorry can't read it. wish i could, but if your translation is acurate he is saying he would like to know which profesions we like best as he has wadled in all of them and can't decide wich he likes best.

McCormick said:
OOoooooOOOOooOOOOOoOOooooOOOOoOoooo

Sorry , I don't speak the ethereal language yet :)

if its korean bablefish says:

Good? Moon? Moon? ? Good Gi? Good? Moon $$ln

:D

Good to see that the information superhighway is being put to good use. Also nice to see "bollocks" slowly becoming an accepted written language.

....or was he just saying (original post) that we're all a bunch of squares?

That's about the most sense one of PECalc's posts has made for quite a while :D

Je devine que personne ici ne parle japonais, mais puisque vous êtes tous des pays européens, j'essayerai le français. Vous êtes tous de l'Europe et parlez français, droite ? Pourquoi la langue primaire de ces conseils est-elle en anglais ?

I guess that nobody here speaks Japanese, but since you all are of the European countries, I will test French. You all are of Europe and speak French, right? Why the primary language of these councils is in English?

bonjooor :hug:

edit:
je ne parle pas français mais je peux essayer avec le babelfish. Hmmm, je me demande quel troll est en français ?

Oh son troll :)

PECalc said:
Je devine que personne ici ne parle japonais, mais puisque vous êtes tous des pays européens, j'essayerai le français. Vous êtes tous de l'Europe et parlez français, droite ? Pourquoi la langue primaire de ces conseils est-elle en anglais ?

Because more people speak english than french? - Not everybody in europe speaks french, believe it or not.

Looks like you don't speak french anyways, or you speak bloody formal french for a forum poster. -.-

Ptdr, tu ne sais même pas parler Français correctement :D

Dude, don't use a translator to speak in another language.

Mooze said:
Ptdr, tu ne sais même pas parler Français correctement :D

But i respect him so much more like this!

gurkha said:
Because more people speak english than french? - Not everybody in europe speaks french, believe it or not.

Yup, and despite having french classes for 3 years, i can't say anything beyond basic sentences.
And not to say that i hate speaking french. (ooops i said it :D )

Mooze said:

That's right PECalc, you ばか!!! :wise: (jk)

PECalc said:

Pas du tout!

Why is EF not in French? Guess it's the same reason 99% of films, books and music aren't either.... never caught on dude... just you, the Canadians who can cook and bits of Africa.... English has the rest (God help us if China get Broadband lol)

このフォーラムで日本語なんて、始めてみる lol

僕も東京に住んでいる.... まあ、神奈川県だけど… pecalcさんも日本だそう... よろしく!

PECalc said:
私はどんな専門職を選びプレーヤーがちであるかちょうど好奇心が強い。私は探求が私の好みまだであるが、専門職すべてを試みている。

Yes, of course.

Status
Back