Should the new Attribute Tokens be tradable?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Based on the below information:

"Based on feedback from participants and summer scheduling issues, the implementation of rebalanced mission rewards -- originally scheduled for August 21 -- will be postponed until the October 9th Planet Partner Release.

In addition, a new system for the awarding of attributes will be implemented with the October 9th release, utilizing new items called Attribute Tokens. This system will give planet partners the ability to create missions which award fractional amounts of attributes, and thereby greatly increase the number of creatures which are able to offer attribute rewards through missions.

The new Attribute Tokens, which are non-tradable, exist in five types -- Agility, Intelligence, Strength, Psyche and Stamina -- and can be turned in to an NPC in exchange for points in the associated attribute, at a ratio of 100 Attribute Tokens per attribute point. This system allows participants to decide for themselves the best time to receive the attribute point reward, rather than being forced to receive the reward at the moment of mission completion."

We will be required to collect 100 of these tokens for 1 Attribute point. Depending on how the missions are nerfed, it may take time to collect 100 of each. Like skills, should these tokens be tradable??

Thoughts

Cheers
Bjorn

No. Absolutely not.

you should make a poll instead.

No

that depends if your kimmi or not :p
sorry, couldnt resist, but no why should they be tradeable?
I think its bad enough they were given as rewards in the first place, but what can you do.

Depending on how the missions are nerfed, it may take time to collect 100 of each.

Depending on the info you provided - where is the nerf? :scratch2: (Or did I miss some announcement?)

Just do the current missions for attributes so that you are not forced to collect attribute tokens. You have until October 9th now..

edit: On a side note, I would like to point out that this fractional 100 to 1 ratio will probably be jacked in the future; meaning when the development team changes hands they will "forget" the old ways and allow them to be traded etc.. this is why I suggested an even 1:1 ratio so that this could not happen in the future..

As we have seen with the Modified Shadow which MA said it could only ever be MA owned in the past.. but now that the development team is changed it is now open for all players..

~Danimal

Nope; the attributes are now a real measurement of dedication in the game, you shouldn't be able to buy that like skills.

Definitely no.

Also, I really don't see 100 foul continuing to give as many strength tokens as 250 longtooth, so do do those missions.

No, not tradeable.

NooOOOOooOoooOOoOo! The're all gonna laugh at you!

PS: I mean no, It's an Adam Sandler quote:)

Yes, they should be trade-able and you should be able to chip out your attributes to sell.

Don't really care to be honest.

No. :) Even thou' it's a RCE it doesn't mean everything has be about making money...

it should be tradable, these are token, if people feel they need to buy attributes then they should be able to, people should also be able to take out their attributes, taken out as token too based on the same system esi/skill value works

As a new player I would hope those attribute tokens are tradable, old players who has much more attributes when they first start compare with people who joined later has only 1 in every attributes other than HP. So old players has permanent advantage than new players. Because all the missions that giving attributes that new players can do, so can old players. I think it's fine old players has some advantage because they are ingame for a long game supporting the game and help to growing the ingame economy etc.... But why can't we pay to eliminate the advantage?

As a new player I would hope those attribute tokens are tradable, old players who has much more attributes when they first start compare with people who joined later has only 1 in every attributes other than HP. So old players has permanent advantage than new players. Because all the missions that giving attributes that new players can do, so can old players. I think it's fine old players has some advantage because they are ingame for a long game supporting the game and help to growing the ingame economy etc.... But why can't we pay to eliminate the advantage?

If you can trade/buy them then so can the older players so if anything making them tradable will only widen the gaps.

No, no, no, no and no.

Hell no! What would be the next step? That you can extract your attributes to get tokens? No!

Does not matter because the MA has changed the attributes all the time through the game's history so it is not credible any more.

Bad work MA....:mad:

No the whole idea of being on Caly this summer is doing the missions and i like doing the missions because of the rewards, if you could just buy them it would be pointless doing the missions in my mind. I will be lucky enougth to finish 3 complete missions before oct but i give it a dam good go.

My very strong feedback.

NO.

Thanks

No.
What if everyone created alt characters and farmed the easy missions :s

good point there.

If you can trade/buy them then so can the older players so if anything making them tradable will only widen the gaps.

If tradeable, why not make ´em lootable? NOT.
Would be a bummer if you realize after been killed in pvp or space pvp you lost your precious stack of attributes. :eyecrazy:

Back