Fun Hunting

RexDameon

Mentor
Society
Entropia Pioneers
RexDameon Rex Andreosn
Last night i was thinking i havn't been to the dirpi field (old sweat farm) I wonder what diripi's drop if anything ever. So I go there and find that there is a swarm of them about 20-30. I had a ton of fun shooting them with my punisher mkII. Wasn't good loot or anything but they do 14-18 dmg but you can usually shoot them before they get to you. Thats all part of the fun of it you gotta kill them before they get to you and when there is a swarm you gotta be on your toes.

So i'm wondering what you guys find fun hunting not including loots. I find skill killing mobs that realy dont have a chance just not very much fun but nessesary to build skill with out loosing a ton of money.

Teamhunting big spiders is funny :)

I think using my whip is the most fun I've ever had in game. I think perhaps b/c it makes hunting something completely new for me.
Also, it's extremely efficient so I tend to do well. :girl:

Sabakuma. There is something zen about it.

:cool:

DD
:evilking:

I would say Argo hunt is fun for me :) I can't get enough of them and spiders without traping once in a while :D

fun to kill, including no loots?

Noobs? :D

At the moment i hunt a ton of argos, because mainly they drop iron :p i guess i need to skill alot more with whip too :p

Best fun I ever had was HOFing on that Faucervix 733 PED.
Next best fun I ever had was HOFing 516 PED on Cornundacauda.
Next best - trying to kill Itumatroxes west of Hadesheim, and being PWned there along with my team, like 50 times. Running was still fast in old VUs, so we kept returning there in no time.

Globals on Tantardions with my Anima Mundi people was fun.

And of course, my bootcamp training in umbranoid camp. Skilling, and skilling, and skilling. Loot was decent too, so we pretty much got even, covering both ammo and decay.

bootcamp.jpg

Good days, good days...

Of course, now Umbras also run faster than me. Shit, everything runs faster than me. How come player avatars were reduced in speed, but mobs have not?

Aww I like that umbra-spot. Have one of my fondest PE-memories there. When I looted my bunny. That was a bigger thrill then the hof's Ive had really...

lolz and now umbras are deadly as hell because they are super fast and they hit hard every time, you must have nice armor, nice fap, or fast shooting gun to take em down. I agree the umbra trapping spots were kidna fun for skilling but in the end i am glad MA took those spots out

Yah umbras was cool(Still is though) to hunt. But i cant do it with my m2201 anymore ;)

I think what they did - devastated umbra camps. Nobody simply hunts them anymore.

Hunt Chirpy or Gidnib with Adj Cannon, now thats fun :D

lolz thats why i would love to have a flamethrower because i could just cook the mob and then eat him :D

Reactions: Zee
Umbra spots gone?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Legendary places being wiped out :(

:cussing: :drink: :dance:

Zee said:
Umbra spots gone?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Legendary places being wiped out :(

:cussing: :drink: :dance:

I dont think they're gone but just not popular huntinggrounds anymore?

Yeah, they still exist, but its not fun to go there, because you're dead before you even make it to the camp.

corn skilling =) oh and tanking allophyl guards with pixie and mann mph :p thats fun :girl: oh and the one time I took down a hogglo old w/o armor and a amped maddox4 was AWSOME

Ima Estophyll man :D

Back