Entropia Universe Advertisement?

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
So I've been playing for about four years now and this was the first Entropia Universe ad I've happened upon organically.

Hence me taking the time to post it here, bravo MindArk! I do say bravo!
(no sarcasm intended this is s serious "bravo" here, see the exclamation points? not one of those sarcastic roll the eyes slow clap bravos)

euad.jpg

Last edited:
I like the strategy part.. sounds better then play for free.. :)

:eyecrazy:
that musta been expensive
:dunce:

Not really.. if you do a CPC of .01 Cent to the advertiser then the person goes to your website ie entropiauniverse.com and hits deposit or plays for a long time such as Blast, then that .01 cent didnt cost jack :)

I've ran effective marketing campaings on my websites and I normally make more per click on my website to cover the costs of clicks for advertising clicks to my site.. if that makes any sense :)

~Danimal

:eyecrazy:
that musta been expensive
:dunce:

might be interesting to know what keywords they are using... some words can get more pricey than others.

I hope they will (someday) be advertising on popular Youtube video´s, with a serious facebook app. (Not the crappy one they have now), other websites, etc.

Although, i do think it´s still too early. They still have to fix a lot to make it comfortable for new players. But once that they have fixed that and added some spectacular content, they should be advertising everywhere. Just to get all attention and pull new people into the game.

Last edited:
yes it is very cheap to do google advertisements...

but it is better then nothing ;)

ROTFLMAO! That's it!?

Ok I will offer my services. Will accept €200000 per year, and I can guarantee I can do a better advert than that! OMG!

I think keywords ads it's a good thing, or rather it's a must have, because it cheap. It's stupid not to have it.

Tbh, i don´t think it´s all up to MA & PP´s. We (the player base) can do a lot more about this too.
For example on Youtube. Compared to other games there is just a tiny bit of user created video´s of EU on Youtube available.

Maybe we can try to motivate the community to make more video´s. Not just about hunting or mining. But things like: movies, series, reviews on new items (gun, armors, ...), fashion shows, music video´s, etc.

Tbh, i don´t think it´s all up to MA & PP´s. We (the player base) can do a lot more about this too.
For example on Youtube. Compared to other games there is just a tiny bit of user created video´s of EU on Youtube available.

Maybe we can try to motivate the community to make more video´s. Not just about hunting or mining. But things like: movies, series, reviews on new items (gun, armors, ...), fashion shows, music video´s, etc.

Hmm I was thinking I should do this as well.. :)

google ads is good but these days gamers expect some graphics.

Why don't MA make it an event for us players to make an add. No prizes for winning just the fact it may be used for advertising. This would cut out the hassle of holding an event and hopefully can market it as an advert by gamers for gamers (without any monetary gains just for tyhe pleasure of makign an add :) ) ...

I had a Add idea for MA to advertise Entropia it goes like this :Theres a gamer sitting at his computer in his room looking at a white screen he's says to himself hes looking for a game to play.Then on the white screen you see the words "Project Entropia" along with a WARNING (in bold) that says clicking on this link may cause you to be !!!!!.But he clicks on it anyways.Suddenly two guys rush into his room and rip all his clothes off leaving him naked and confused.

I just put "strategy games mmo" into google and top of the list is planetcalypso.com:yay:

Last night I was pleasantly surprised browsing sites that I normally do. I naturally saw some EU ads on animenewsnetwork and on an uwo fansite. I like the new banner, it's got attitude while still being very "frank" about the game:

A friend pointed out female gamers may have a disconnect with the balls part though :p.

Last night I was pleasantly surprised browsing sites that I normally do. I naturally saw some EU ads on animenewsnetwork and on an uwo fansite. I like the new banner, it's got attitude while still being very "frank" about the game:

A friend pointed out female gamers may have a disconnect with the balls part though :p.

OMG GJ :D :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ya I seen this ad on wunderground.com site(weather site)

Wait, wait, wait... This is on OFFICIAL ad banner made by MA?

:jawdrop:

attachment.php

I like this one from the Arkadia link above

Real balls, check, real money, check, real brains, :ahh:

Wait, wait, wait... This is on OFFICIAL ad banner made by MA?

:jawdrop:

Indeed.

Why do I never see it anywhere on youtube, just a bunch of others who know what advertising means?

Do they have a dictionary at the office with all the A's ripped out or what?

A poor banner to be sure, but one stuck on their bedroom walls instead of on the net :wise:

Real brains, real balls, real bucks.

I think this is a very blunt (good thing!) and accurate advertising slogan for Entropia.
I like it.

Cool slogan & great design - cool stuff!

+rep

Wait one cotton picken minute!!! What if you dont have balls? :girl: ;)

I like it, very too the point, would make me wonder what that was about and find out more :):cool:
(even if just to whinge about the balls part :laugh:)

Wait one cotton picken minute!!! What if you dont have balls? :girl: ;)

I like it, very too the point, would make me wonder what that was about and find out more :):cool:
(even if just to whinge about the balls part :laugh:)

you do have balls, they're just situated at a different body part.

Back