ACDC Crafting theory

Butch C

Deactivated Account
Ok sounds far fetched and i got a few more tests to do but so far so good.

Playing ACDC when things arent going well in crafting will get you a hof... ok there it is, it's out there, no more crafting secrets you have the good oil.

Ok off to try thunderstruck for that ATH.

gl

\nn/

you know it makes sense.

Playing ACDC when things arent going well in crafting will get you a hof...
That's only a partial solution. Manowar, Megadeth, L7, QR, Bodine, hell even Rush works. But it has to be timed.

And here is the rub. The timers are not something MA posts - you either need much data to analyze (guess why Starfinder isn't playing anymore ;-P ), or hope to analyze with an account on that site. MindArk itself obviously opposes data mining and analysis.

It basically boils down to, what MA has always said (and what is *the* very definition of lottery and random): Right place, right time, doing the right shit.

People beside me can global like crazy. That's just their personal paybacks. I want the big motherfucka, the one the noob got at the Gateway. I want the ATH.

So I prefer Megadeth: "Crush'em", or perhaps "I am the master of the game that made a fool of you. I'm watching from the highest tower". 1 PED to the first person that names the band and song.

That's only a partial solution. Manowar, Megadeth, L7, QR, Bodine, hell even Rush works. But it has to be timed.

And here is the rub. The timers are not something MA posts - you either need much data to analyze (guess why Starfinder isn't playing anymore ;-P ), or hope to analyze with an account on that site. MindArk itself obviously opposes data mining and analysis.

It basically boils down to, what MA has always said (and what is *the* very definition of lottery and random): Right place, right time, doing the right shit.

People beside me can global like crazy. That's just their personal paybacks. I want the big motherfucka, the one the noob got at the Gateway. I want the ATH.

So I prefer Megadeth: "Crush'em", or perhaps "I am the master of the game that made a fool of you. I'm watching from the highest tower". 1 PED to the first person that names the band and song.

i did say i had a few more tests :) Besides ACDC are from my era, your selection is not, this could have some impact on my success, further trails are neccassary.

... or perhaps "I am the master of the game that made a fool of you. I'm watching from the highest tower"

Avantasia - Another Angel Down

To the OP and hes theory :

You`ll be... Thunderstruck!

Ok sounds far fetched and i got a few more tests to do but so far so good.

Playing ACDC when things arent going well in crafting will get you a hof... ok there it is, it's out there, no more crafting secrets you have the good oil.

Ok off to try thunderstruck for that ATH.

gl

\nn/

you know it makes sense.

I hate to burst your bubble guys but there is no way music made by long haired "men in tights" is going to help you hof! and bodine, im sorry, no chance, no chance of a hof. L7 being the only possible exception here as they are not men. sorry i couldnt resists :p
once you really think about it the only possible hoffing music is the ska!
dont believe me? just put on some me first and the gimme gimmes to experience the joy that only ska powered hofs can give you!

I hate to burst your bubble guys but there is no way music made by long haired "men in tights" is going to help you hof! and bodine, im sorry, no chance, no chance of a hof. L7 being the only possible exception here as they are not men. sorry i couldnt resists :p
once you really think about it the only possible hoffing music is the ska!
dont believe me? just put on some me first and the gimme gimmes to experience the joy that only ska powered hofs can give you!

screenshots or excel files or piss off with yah stinkin Ska :) There is no room for crackpot theories in this thread.

:topic:

playing "The Jack" 500 pedder rud II i rest my case.

I hate to burst your bubble guys but there is no way music made by long haired "men in tights" is going to help you hof!

Once again boy your are talking about something you have no idea about. Its only Angus who wears school shorts the others you will find wearing jeans and t-shirt. I have never seen them wearing tights!

screenshots or excel files or piss off with yah stinkin Ska :) There is no room for crackpot theories in this thread.

16-07-2012 777 PED gazzurdite, powered by the wailing wailers - simmer down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybmPHD7FPcQ

19-07-2012 477 niksarium hof, powered by the skints - on a mission (not strictly ska but its related) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3giaGCFcWXQ

and last but not least, 14K ped star particles, powered by reel big fish - take on me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ4S-UiNmzo

i rest my case!

Once again boy your are talking about something you have no idea about. Its only Angus who wears school shorts the others you will find wearing jeans and t-shirt. I have never seen them wearing tights!

true true, and i have to admit Angus's uniform is boss, but please dont make me look up images of bodine and man o war :p

16-07-2012 777 PED gazzurdite, powered by the wailing wailers - simmer down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybmPHD7FPcQ

19-07-2012 477 niksarium hof, powered by the skints - on a mission (not strictly ska but its related) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3giaGCFcWXQ

and last but not least, 14K ped star particles, powered by reel big fish - take on me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ4S-UiNmzo

i rest my case!

I think your making these things up, two of those screens have definate photoshop tampering, forensics will have more in the reports but not looking good for you so far., interfering in a scientific fact finding mission is frowned upon.

I think your making these things up, two of those screens have definate photoshop tampering, forensics will have more in the reports but not looking good for you so far., interfering in a scientific fact finding mission is frowned upon.

i resemble this remark!
i use paint no photo-shopping here i promise!!! :p

It all makes sense now.... time to take "I fought the law" off my playlist :)

Have you tryed seeing the results to AIRBOURNE - Runnin' Wild / feat. Lemmy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T6e_mk0O24

It might only work on RT.

Trying as we speak, as said earlier, i'm almost certain it's just mp3's as opposed to youtube but i could be wrong, the jury's out on that at the moment and i do agreee with them... way to early to tell or give concrete facts.

But good work gathering possible test subjects.

edit: Would be handy if someone from Rocktropia could test this out as it wasn't succesful on Calypso... sadly, im thinking another possible false lead... dammit.

I'm thinking that on Rocktropia, you'd have to try out COD

i did say i had a few more tests :) Besides ACDC are from my era, your selection is not, this could have some impact on my success, further trails are neccassary.

Interesting. This implies that the music that works for you, might not work for others. Younger players might want to use High School Musical or something...

Interesting. This implies that the music that works for you, might not work for others. Younger players might want to use High School Musical or something...

hmmm possibly but i will not do these tests :) My DNA just wont let me.

You need to put on some Swedish music to get the big ones! In Flames!

Back