ACDC Crafting theory

Crone is no music fan but he would advise pure quietness for the 10 to 13k ones. That worked for him twice.Other than that singing your own song gives you nothing. Unless your name is Dave.. Or Isabel.

Crone forgot to say it also helps to dress like the artist. Try "I'm sexy and I know it " from lmfao.

also Crone is a big supporter for some Dutch song which you will all agree on as the perfect one for great loot. Crone has to look it up.

Last edited:
Crone forgot to say it also helps to dress like the artist. Try "I'm sexy and I know it " from lmfao.

also Crone its a big supporter for some Dutch song which you will all agree on as the perfect one for great loot. Crone has to look it up.

Crone is strange... very.. very... strange. :eyecrazy:

looked it up yet?

not sure on mining or crafting, but here's a good ol hunting song:

So if I'm reading the OP correctly, you are saying that listening to AC/DC while crafting will put a crafter's results spreadsheet Back in Black? ;)

Interesting theory, thread moved to the Loot Theories forum for further investigation. :smoke:

Ok sounds far fetched and i got a few more tests to do but so far so good.

Playing ACDC when things arent going well in crafting will get you a hof... ok there it is, it's out there, no more crafting secrets you have the good oil.

Ok off to try thunderstruck for that ATH.

gl

\nn/

you know it makes sense.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technol...-facility-hit-malware-plays-ac-203806981.html

Iran nuclear energy facility hit with malware that plays AC/DC(thunderstruck) at full volume...

maybe they took your advice and are crafting a ATHing.. way to go

So if I'm reading the OP correctly, you are saying that listening to AC/DC while crafting will put a crafter's results spreadsheet Back in Black? ;)

Interesting theory, thread moved to the Loot Theories forum for further investigation. :smoke:

yeah good move 711 get it out to the people.

Hmm Back in Black, everything is coming together and making more sense with each post.

Apart from Crones which was just basically horrific and should get him a 3 month ban from forums :).

An ath now or Crone will post it again.

The man is making good money, his movie got over 5M his, which is very good for a Dutch video. Little respect for the man is in place. Then the lady.... Ok maybe you are right after all.

Not sure about crafting but this works for my mining!

i seem to craft better after unequipping armor and only wearing clothing and when i headbang dance with my archon in my hand :) I am paying attention to what song is playing when i global or hof. Apparently I have all the wrong damn music though. lol

Side note on ACDC. I hoffed twice on LT and once on eomon while playing ACDC TNT

I come here today with a heavy heart... a very heavy heart :( I am both shattered and dissillusioned...

Today i was just browsing youtube as i do on a regular basis and noticed an old track that made me chuckle and brought back memories of travelling to the record store with my mum to buy this on 45 it reminded me how messed up music can be sometimes and what can get to number 1. Anyway i digress... i click on the video and to my horror i hoffed 26 seconds into teh video, it was the a best of times and the worst of times.

I have no one to blame but myself, this has been a sole searching day for me and the theory has taken a hit... a devastating hit, im not sure it can bounce back after this and crones song... oh jesus crones song, now i have to get the visuals out of my brain again, is there no god... the humanity.

I will have to go lay down and decide if i can go on with the research, it's getting to me, im losing friends, family, pets and some small insects in the garden i hardly even knew.

goodluck my friends may the acca dacca be with you and Angus lives on to the ripe old bald age of 80.

Butch less is more and it's not how you feel its how you look !
Da Da Da Uhurm ! :)

I come here today with a heavy heart... a very heavy heart :( I am both shattered and dissillusioned...

Today i was just browsing youtube as i do on a regular basis and noticed an old track that made me chuckle and brought back memories of travelling to the record store with my mum to buy this on 45 it reminded me how messed up music can be sometimes and what can get to number 1. Anyway i digress... i click on the video and to my horror i hoffed 26 seconds into teh video, it was the a best of times and the worst of times.

I have no one to blame but myself, this has been a sole searching day for me and the theory has taken a hit... a devastating hit, im not sure it can bounce back after this and crones song... oh jesus crones song, now i have to get the visuals out of my brain again, is there no god... the humanity.

I will have to go lay down and decide if i can go on with the research, it's getting to me, im losing friends, family, pets and some small insects in the garden i hardly even knew.

goodluck my friends may the acca dacca be with you and Angus lives on to the ripe old bald age of 80.

oh come on butch that song is pure genius!
pop that doesnt take itself too seriously while rebelling at the music that went before it, and thankfully, no long haired men masturbating with a guitar, um, i mean no boring solo's but instead a nice little understated riff that compliments the minimalism of the song. :D

i have come up with a plausible explanation for ska's connection to hofs, you cant have ska without brass instruments, and you cant have a hof without the sound of trumpets, obvious cause and effect going on here or not? :)

i have come up with a plausible explanation for ska's connection to hofs, you cant have ska without brass instruments, and you cant have a hof without the sound of trumpets, obvious cause and effect going on here or not? :)

Interesting... very intersting. Obviously more tests needed.

Playing ACDC when things arent going well in crafting will get you a hof... ok there it is, it's out there,
Hmm, 1 thought ->
barstewardanim.gif

Back