HoF: Smilgs - the good loots & achievements

Not an unlock, rather achievement
20120908 110 in laser and blp sniper, 100 in gauss and plasma sniper hit

Gratz nice loots you got there :)

i consider to be rather lucky in looting but when i see youre items in loot windows i feel like chiping out.

The only and unique reason i play is to loot items but i only loot oil.:scratch2:

happy for you

Added regen chip X

Nice! Big gz!:wtg:
On wich mob did you find the chip? :)

Gratz

Nice itemz, i wish i did play more back in the early 2003, always items both clothes and guns, and always loot.

btw are there 2 imp strike or did you sold yours? nice gun and nice drop from aurli.

Reactions: Mac
Added regen chip XI, is for sale on auction btw

added osse hof :)

added angel arms and couple other achievements

added doctor unlock, regen X loots

gratz !!

i own this one :)
20130313-angel-harness-f_thumb.jpg

+600k skills.
What does that make in HP?

I had never looked at this thread until now and what blows my mind is only 8 days between unlocking Commando and Killstrike! :jawdrop:
The only way to do that now, even in 8 months let alone 8 days, is by chipping for tens of thousands PED worth of skills.

added doa slugstorm loot :)

Amazing, it's good to have someone to aspire to.

gz! was online when you got it :)

this post is full of Uber :eyecrazy:

Omg omg, somebody spent $ in real cash game!

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just curious, I read in another post somewhere that you had multiple people playing this one avatar, if so, how many are you? And are you all spending money on this one avatar or just one person? I'm curious how much you all have put into getting it to the level it is now? I'm just asking to know what the total investment has been so far for my own curiosity, and for others. I'm sure its on other peoples mind also who like to play this game. I assume you will ignore this if you don't want to answer, no problem in that either. Gratz on all the success. I wish I had the extra time and money to do the same :)

I am / always have been the only person controlling the strategy, and making the investments needed. There is no risk sharing with others. Paying for services of people I trust for years to grind with my ava because don't have the time to play myself as much as I feel needed to achieve my goals. 2 other people use my avatar beside me.
Since my return end of 2010, I have spent roughly 1.5M peds with very little of it is available on my ped card, most is spent on skills, hunting equipment.
And just fyi, you might be amazed how many top players are actually collaborating this/other ways.
There are some who think I'm rich - well it's all relative ofc, but really I have just spent a lot more in this games that others would spend IRL. Rented house, mortgage, all the usual shit.
Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just curious, I read in another post somewhere that you had multiple people playing this one avatar, if so, how many are you? And are you all spending money on this one avatar or just one person? I'm curious how much you all have put into getting it to the level it is now? I'm just asking to know what the total investment has been so far for my own curiosity, and for others. I'm sure its on other peoples mind also who like to play this game. I assume you will ignore this if you don't want to answer, no problem in that either. Gratz on all the success. I wish I had the extra time and money to do the same :)

Since my return end of 2010, I have spent roughly 1.5M peds with very little of it is available on my ped card, most is spent on skills, hunting equipment.

Deposited? (or turnover)

If deposited: $150,000 depo (one hundred and fifty thousand dollars) since 2010

Well; We are not quite at the end of 2013 so that equates to $50,000 a year, or $1,000 a week roughly (one thousand dollars a week, For those confused with commas in numbers across different countries.

Pleased to see you hitting some nice stuff...Big gratz.

Rick

I am / always have been the only person controlling the strategy, and making the investments needed. There is no risk sharing with others. Paying for services of people I trust for years to grind with my ava because don't have the time to play myself as much as I feel needed to achieve my goals. 2 other people use my avatar beside me.
And just fyi, you might be amazed how many top players are actually collaborating this/other ways.
There are some who think I'm rich - well it's all relative ofc, but really I have just spent a lot more in this games that others would spend IRL. Rented house, mortgage, all the usual shit.

Thank you for the candid response. I'm sure I would be amazed to know more because I am amazed with what I know. Its fascinating for me to see how creative people can be, and how much they will "invest" to gain a competitive advantage in this world. Gz to you for your success, I can see it didn't come without a significant investment in time and money and it shows that apparently that skills and gear have made a difference for you. As one who enjoys the game, I would probably do the same if I had the disposable income :)

Back