Is this a correct way to hunt?

Belza

Stalker
Society
Entropy
Belzabu Belza Garcia
Is this a correct way to hunt?
It seems to me that is exploit.
And if this good, why we no all use it to kill all mobs and so not die or have decay?
Use vehicles hunting is exploit.

Using vehicles to hunt without getting armor decay is an exploit punishable by at least a temporary ban (this is the punishment that has been handed out for doing this in the past, afaik).

If this is shown to MindArk, the avatars involved might be temporarily banned.

This is another form of "ping ponging", not sure but I think this was considered an exploit.

If ma fix buggs that could be exploited all these problems would be gone

Good question.

- gameplay allows it.

- everyone can have access to this

- law and jurisdiction tell that noone can be punished for something which was not already explicitly forbidden at the time he did it. there is no "reverse punishment" possible if something is not forbidden when you do it.

- if mindark leaves it open noone can be banned cause a exploit can only be called exploit from the time it is officially declared exploit. so they can only make vehicles being attacked by animals e.g. but cant take any items or accounts from someone after it happened. plattform holder is responsible to make sure its service is running the way they want it.

- we as players cannot know what mindark allows ingame but dont allows in the office without telling us about it.

- we as players cannot know what is a game bug from mindarks point of view generally without them telling us that a bug exists.

I still got the question open at the moment:
is the way the hunting is done here officially called an exploit by MA already?

Here is the output of that little show I see you have no video of... just as well Sammy made the video of the 3 hr decay those cK put into pulling the patriarch into twin.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ch-spawns-in-Twin-Peaks&p=2975044#post2975044

I see BA globalled on the same mob also AoW.. must I request MA check logs to see both number of looters and vehicle access records on this?

Get over it. You have 30 secs of footage of some people playing with 1 mob. If this was a common mob and common method of hunting then I would agree but as you are just shit stirring....

Rechinul Killsteall me this weekend - All BA Killsteal
BA stood up for scammer in soc - all BA are scammers
You post out of context video to call all cK exploiters.

go fuck yourself

Thanks
JaKst3r
Notorious - cK Coat Killers

why you get so angry?
why no all say the truth instead of hiding?
why still defending when your you know 100% that they hunted as well?
no balls to tell the truth?

Good question.

- gameplay allows it.

- everyone can have access to this

- law and jurisdiction tell that noone can be punished for something which was not already explicitly forbidden at the time he did it. there is no "reverse punishment" possible if something is not forbidden when you do it.

- if mindark leaves it open noone can be banned cause a exploit can only be called exploit from the time it is officially declared exploit. so they can only make vehicles being attacked by animals e.g. but cant take any items or accounts from someone after it happened. plattform holder is responsible to make sure its service is running the way they want it.

- we as players cannot know what mindark allows ingame but dont allows in the office without telling us about it.

- we as players cannot know what is a game bug from mindarks point of view generally without them telling us that a bug exists.

I still got the question open at the moment:
is the way the hunting is done here officially called an exploit by MA already?

we could call it vtol exploiting that mary jane got 1 month ban for.

Normally I would say it's an exploit
The problem is ofcourse there is no way of surviving one hit by these mobs.
When there are enough players hunting this mob, I would call it an exploit.. but this are only 4 players
What they should have done is get more players, or hunt one that has a lot of players on it already.
But if those players aren't there.. then I think this is the only way to be able to hunt them, unless there is a tp closeby.

I see BA globalled on the same mob also AoW.. must I request MA check logs to see both number of looters and vehicle access records on this?

Please do. Pretty please. 46 globals in 3 hours for AoW, without a single vehicle spawned at any point. Maybe you can learn how to hunt legitimately.

This game makes me sick. The people in this game make me sick.

When there are enough players hunting this mob, I would call it an exploit.. but this are only 4 players
What they should have done is get more players, or hunt one that has a lot of players on it already.
But if those players aren't there.. then I think this is the only way to be able to hunt them, unless there is a tp closeby.

you are defending this way of hunting?:eyecrazy:
so that if I'm alone or with another but the monster is very great I can use this to hunt?:eyecrazy:
I've killed this monster and I die a lot of times, and I used my chip tp to continue killing him

I would say YES.

MA know this for more than a year, sent support at that time...

2011-09-01 15:38 You wrote:

I think you should do something about this! introduce some delay after enter vehicle or when exit, whatever!

With slow mobs that loot big hofs (big hp) is to ask that! A poor person of mind will ALWAYS try to take advantage of this exploit!

check this video from youtube, if you haven´t yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDOKwXRSmkc&feature=player_embedded

option A- remove all the big mobs that move slow! (dont think so)

option B- remove all the vehicles! (dont think so either)

option C- introduce some delay for when we leave a vehicle, like those 20s from teleporte grace! (maybe or even a better solution)

The fact is that was YOU that created this issue with the introduction of vehicles, so YOU should take some action to stop this injustice!!!

As soon as possible!

Injustice is already enough on RL !!! Dont need the game that I play to also have it !!!

DO SOMETHING PLEASE !!!2011-09-02 18:04 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thanks for reporting and for contributing to make Planet Calypso a better and fairer place to be. Please rest assured that I have forwarded your report for further investigation and that appropriate action will be taken.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,
George | Planet Calypso Support

Atleast now you need to wait for the tool bar delay... pathetic.

ok MA say is Exploit too.
ck continue defending this way to hunt? :eyecrazy:
On 07/23/2012 15:52:32 you wrote:
Hello, only to ask you a question ... is allowed to hunt using vtol's or Quad's?
I mean if you can shoot a mob and when it comes to attack you climb into one of these vehicles and whether to kill it.
if the answer is NO and someone did what would be the punishment?

On 07/24/2012 16:08:26 SUPPORT replied:
Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. It is considered an exploit make creatures come and go using an air vehicle to stop the attack of a creature in order to obtain a competitive advantage over other participants, and this is worse if done deliberately.

Any avatar that exploit found abusing any risk your account being permanently blocked.

Sincerely,

Any avatar that exploit found abusing any risk your account being permanently blocked.

Sincerely,

Now they only need a team of a couple guys to patrol the game 24h/7 so they can catch a few ppl! LMAO

PS: If they can NOT control who use this hunting method ingame, they can argue what they want because there is no way for them to verify who is using this illegal hunting method or not.

Last edited:
In my opinion this is pathetic especial for a Real Cash Economy game! :wise:

In my opinion this is pathetic especial for a Real Cash Economy game! :wise:

this is worse than the 11yo kids in WoW arguing in Trade chat about their mother not being a RL whore

If you recall this pictures

it got the user temp ban for a few days/weeks... because they used this same type of hunting methods:(
a warlock 09 or so naked is a pretty hard mob to kill too...

personally i dont care... the patriach is a tough mob... if this is how you guys kill it... fine with me...

just bringing up some of MA's past actions/precedence

btw i honestly could care less... just take my previous message into consideration what MA has done in the past...

IF that is how you kill the things... and you dont care... I dont care either...

my motto is... best of luck to all.. and i mean that... ck... bahq... whoever... good luck to you

Last edited:
I would like to add that if there are a few exploiters in a soc then not all soc members should be blamed for it. Sure, it reflects badly on the whole soc but what could the non-exploiting members do about it except maybe to ask the exploiters to stop? What if they do not heed the request?

I would like to add that if there are a few exploiters in a soc then not all soc members should be blamed for it. Sure, it reflects badly on the whole soc but what could the non-exploiting members do about it except maybe to ask the exploiters to stop? What if they do not heed the request?

We call it "reputation", my dear. Each individual member of a society contribute his/her reputation to the society's reputation as a whole. That's the reason why a good society leader needs to manage members' behaviour to make sure that society's reputation is not ruined by members' actions. You cannot join a Society full of scammers, and try to prove that you are not a scammer, although you are in a society which is full of scammers.

Back to the topic: yes, it is exploit which was claimed officially by MA. The video quality is really nice and can become a solid evidence when sending to support :silly2:

A irl friend to me and a few of his socmates at that time got banned for 1 week using this exploit during last migration on eomons, they had no idea at all that it was not allowed.

for a long time it was server borders and then evolved to this form of 'ping pong' this is an exploit, its been hashed over like mad. You want your reasons for shit loots? Heres a part of the problem...

If these guys got an ath while the video was being taken what would the reaction be then? My guess is MA would fix it! In the old days you could "TRAP" mob and for years MA said it was ok and then over time they fixed it for good so you couldnt and people were sad! This form of hunting by cough...CK... goes on everyday but MA dont care but the Honey Badger cares!

If these guys got an ath while the video was being taken what would the reaction be then? My guess is MA would fix it! In the old days you could "TRAP" mob and for years MA said it was ok and then over time they fixed it for good so you couldnt and people were sad! This form of hunting by cough...CK... goes on everyday but MA dont care but the Honey Badger cares!

Ah, the good old days where ATHs on nasty mobs didn't require vehicles or armor. I sure wasn't sad that they fixed it; i just wish they had fixed it before you got an ATH doing it. :p

Seems to me the OP should send the videos to support or just let it go, but i know this isn't actually about vtol ping-ponging, but is about politics.

Is this the standard cK response, if you can beat it, exploit? 4 is enough people to hunt them without dying when everything goes as planned (ie no spawning on someone's head or quick change of aggro then quick change back). If you'd like some lessons on how to hunt, let me know.

To the exploiters: it would be nice if you covered the extra expenses from our team hunts that u have managed to evade on your own hunts, thx :)

Back