!!SCAM!!: http://www.entropiauniverse.net84.net/

Mini MiniM Mine killed a creature (Kreltin Young) with a value of 54 PED at Crystal Palace Space Station!

2secs later

"Allow Suport Miindark Entropia to add you as friend?"

The guy hit up narfi within a minute of one of his HOFs today, too. I can't believe MA hasn't locked him down and sucked him dry.

10 ped to whoever can guess when she/he'll make a PCF account and attempt to do the scam here.

But really, the person doing this is an idiot.

10 ped to whoever can guess when she/he'll make a PCF account and attempt to do the scam here.

But really, the person doing this is an idiot.

Frankly tis guy makes Idiots Look intelligent...an that's saying a lot for the idiots...

Oh and if you want to know.. he's in the player register...(just do search supporrt with two R's) He kind of stands out like a sore thum..

And yeah I heard about Narfi, cause it happened to both of us at the same time.and I and him sent in 3 support cases between the two of us..
I'm working on getting more people to support removing this guy. this is a harsh lesson.. don't scamm us and you won't be locked..and permabanned..

cause like I said, with guys passing themselves off as an MA official is a major no no..

Benjamin Ben Coyote

What I think MA should also do is to verify a new made avatar name and not allow someone to use such a name in the first place, I mean how is it possible that someone just can create such a name?

Fool me Once, shame on you.... Cause you are not folling me a second time.

I had this happen to me today while me and my girlfriend were mining.. or finishing up a run..
I got that that same name wanted to be my friend..

I refused...

So take that you scumbag.. Not going to fall for it.. You've done it before and you can try it all you want.. you're not getting anything but a load of abuse reports to your ISP and a number of complains to MA.. (BAN HAMMER!)

Oh and next time.. try a little harder.. might make you look more stupid.

Also this brings up a question..
PHP:
how would they know who is in game and who has a gold card...
See that's why I think and this is just my opinion.. that the database has been hacked and hopefully the people who are smart (Like myself get this joker and get them banned and possibly prosecuted for Impersonating an MA official for the sole gain of making money.. (Read the EULA) that's a major violation and in fact is a bannable offense.)

Sorry buddy, YOU LOSE!:lolup:

Benjamin Ben COyote
a.k.a The Bline Sniper"

I got same Friend request and i'm not a gold card carrier.

But i'm curious now too as to how do they know who's in game without actually being next to the ava to make request.

But i'm curious now too as to how do they know who's in game without actually being next to the ava to make request.

By using the Player Register which also shows who is online unless they hid their name or status in it?

I got same Friend request and i'm not a gold card carrier.

Seems pretty clear he watches the globals/HOFs and then contacts those avatars through the registry.

Even the Mental Midgets are having a field day with this guy.

By using the Player Register which also shows who is online unless they hid their name or status in it?

Well guess what Nighthawk, he didn't hide at all.. He's sitting right in plain sight..

I mean I did a search for the guy and sure enough.. there he was.. and you know what trapped him?

1. He put himself on the Player Registry..:dunce:
2. he used 1 too many R's, :dunce: and
3. He used 1 too many L's in the world Wellcome :dunce:

I mean can we say Mental Midget? I knew we could.

Seems pretty clear he watches the globals/HOFs and then contacts those avatars through the registry.

Actually I hate to burst your bubble but if he watched the Global and Hof List, then he didn't fine me on it yesterday. In fact, I haven't had a global or hof in over 2 months. I mean anyone can look on Entropia Life and can follow anyone who has globalled or hofed.."

Oh and one other thing.. There are other guys with the Similar first name but have differnt last names. And some of them get constant globals and or hofs.. And maybe he thinks I am one of those guys..

Take my name and plug in just the two first names and you'll see that I'm just one of about 10..

So this brings us back to the "Who's online theory, and I still think this guy makes Mental midgets look Intelligent. And that's saying a lot for both the idiots and the mental midgets..:dunce:

As for MA I means they seriously should have some way to verify stuff, and in fact this is why they need tighter security.. I mean if they want to keep their game integrity, they might want to verify all players by some means or form of validation.. I was once told it should be easy to implement. The real question is .. Is MA going to implement additional secuirty for the player's safety and security to keep things like this from Happening again.

Just my 1.98 pec worth of thought..

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a" The Blind Snipter

I was online this weekend when he was spamming this. I didn't see it personally, but my disciple was on TeamSpeak with me and mentioned it. He sent me a screenshot, and then asked if it was legit.

*sigh*

I pointed out the weird URL, misspellings in multiple locations (including "support") and he quickly caught on. He's a sharp guy, been on the internet for a while now. If it can make him look twice (albeit, as a noob to EU), then I have to worry how many people might have fallen for it. Good on you all for putting in report cases, it's what I told him to do also.

yes got a FL request after I globalled Sunday night from "Suport Entropia Mindark", I accepted, then waited for the person to message me.

They sent me the link, I replied in chat and said "There are two "P", in support (not suport), please create another avatar and attempt to scam me again". LOL

Got no reply, but logged in today to find they removed me from FL.

Mindark on the case I'm sure., never going to stop this from happening, just a shame the real world is how it is.

Rick

Mindark on the case I'm sure., never going to stop this from happening, just a shame the real world is how it is.

Rick

if they were on the case why is his account not locked already, its been days now, the free web providers support department managed to reply to and act on the abuse report within 24 hours and for them there is little threat of loss of business or reputation, how many accounts are at stake here? how much damage is already done?

Weird. Some guy like this ingame found out that I had a relative far out in Africa that had put my name up as closest relative alive. He left me $100M and he just needed $10K to sort it out and send me the money. Paid him and will soon receive my money :D Can hardly wait!

Jokes put aside.. Why jump on this?

Last edited:
if they were on the case why is his account not locked already, its been days now, the free web providers support department managed to reply to and act on the abuse report within 24 hours and for them there is little threat of loss of business or reputation, how many accounts are at stake here? how much damage is already done?

Maybe he created a new account and is using some kind of remote server thingy to mask his real IP so they can not do an IP check and lock? :dunno:

Maybe he created a new account and is using some kind of remote server thingy to mask his real IP so they can not do an IP check and lock? :dunno:

maybe a warning on the client loader would of been smart? :dunno:
a official announcement via bertha bot not that hard for a low level employee to create on his own without much supervision? :dunno:
some prevention by scripting some checks on forbidden keywords when creating avatar names? :dunno:

the thing is they are meant to know :)

My guess

... is that they already have a reserved words list for creating characters in EU.

Hence this guy's inability to create a name with the word "support" spelled correctly in it.
But maybe a few extra words like "Entropia" or "MindArk" should be added to that list.

My answer to "why MA should jump on this" though is simple
- in a real cash economy, someone stealing my login details is akin to someone hacking my bank account info.
- since they're sending you to sites and asking you to log in they appear to be trying to steal your details which is to start with identity theft I think and secondly might allow them to de-fraud you of your funds.

MA should not want the bad publicity (and support case nightmare) involved in having to explain away entire account-hacks when they can work to prevent this in some fashion.

On the bright side, this attempt to steal login information is so very crude, it almost looks like a spoof. So much wrong with it, that it seems to be the first attempt of a novice.

This is where it gets more serious, because something like this only needs one hit ( even without financial reward ) to encourage this 'person' ( I use this word with caution ) to refine their work.

Ban and public execution of the avatar/s in Twin please MA! It is vital to show zero tolerance, else face a public relations diasaster - as already pointed out. Bad news travels faster than the good.

Another avatar now called: Entropiia Supoort Universe

They watch hofs and try to add you as FL, beware.

Reactions: SHY
After a few globals today:

"Allow Entropiia Supoort Universe to add you as friend?"

"Entropiia Supoort Universe" the FL request came instantly after the HOF, and it seems to count the globals / hofs so only if you get a few of them you're targeted, it's like he's parsing the chat log and it's not human, it's a bot.

He's gathering a big FL then he starts spamming it.

This needs to be stopped, or it could get ugly with bots.

Report him when he adds you to FL, the name is incriminating enough (obvious filter bypass), if you wait till he starts the FL spam it will be too late.

Last edited:
Another avatar now called: Entropiia Supoort Universe

They watch hofs and try to add you as FL, beware.

After a few globals today:

"Allow Entropiia Supoort Universe to add you as friend?"

"Entropiia Supoort Universe" the FL request came instantly after the HOF, and it seems to count the globals / hofs so only if you get a few of them you're targeted, it's like he's parsing the chat log and it's not human, it's a bot.

He's gathering a big FL then he starts spamming it.

This needs to be stopped, or it could get ugly with bots.

Report him when he adds you to FL, the name is incriminating enough (obvious filter bypass), if you wait till he starts the FL spam it will be too late.

please keep posting the new scam url he uses in this thread, at least the web provider in question is removing them within 24 hours.

New avatar name: Suport Miindark Universe

Wellcome!This is promotion. Your account will be recharged for 100PED.Log on to activate
entropiauniverse.vacau.com

got a global and just seconds afterwards was requested to be added as friend...
great that I saw this thread before I started to play today :)

what a douchebag.

New avatar name: Suport Miindark Universe

Wellcome!This is promotion. Your account will be recharged for 100PED.Log on to activate
entropiauniverse.vacau.com

And with every new try he's making himself look more and more moronic.. Hey buddy.. Get a real clue!

We're on to you and we're going to get you evach and every time.. Keep the posts up people.. Don't let the idiot win!
Inform your students, and even send in those support cases.. Find that scumbag and shut him down!

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a. The Blind Sniper

The person has several accounts. I made a support case after he contacted me.

print_screen_2012-08-02_20-53-29.jpg

print_screen_2012-08-02_20-57-23.jpg

got a global and just seconds afterwards was requested to be added as friend...
great that I saw this thread before I started to play today :)

Ah so there is some benefit for not Globaling or HoFing :D
This is probably reason I have not heard from this person yet, I have been on a dry spell lately.

Just had a strange thought... if these individuals (im assuming there is more then one) keep using entropiauniverse for their url's, will it get to the point where they will just get tired of it (the hosting sites) and shut down anything and everything that has entropiauniverse in it? Maybe flag it?

Just wondering if these people are just disgruntled individuals who used to play and now are trying to soil the name. It may fool some people, but if you are a careful person, you would know this isn't on the up and up? :scratch2:

Back