!!SCAM!!: http://www.entropiauniverse.net84.net/

SHY

Stalker
Friends of mine noticed a new scam ingame.
Some avatar using these nicknames adds you as a friend:
"Entropiia Supoort Universe"
"Entropiia Supoort Universe"

After this you receive a message about them giving you 100ped reward as a special offer when you logon at the website. They also ask you to fill your GoldCard number (if you have any) behind the username and showing one of the following links:

http://www.entropiauniverse.net84.net/
www.entropiauniverse.hostei.com

The website looks almost the same as the one of Entropia Universe.
I filled in a fake username/password and after this was done it forwards you to the official website of Entropia Universe.. But in the meantime your LoginCredentials are send to the scammers/Thiefs

I checked the source-code of the website and this is the coding:

<html>
<head>
<title>www.entropiauniverse.com</title>
<style type="text/css">
body {
background: transparent url(tlo.png); background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-size: 100%, 100%;
background-color:black;

}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>
<center>
<form action="" method="post">
<input type="text" name="pole1" style="width: 200px; height: 30px" /><br />
<br /><br /><br /><input type="password" name="pole2" style="width: 200px; height: 30px" />
</textarea><br />
<input type="submit" value="Send" />
</form><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>
</body>
<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

</html>

<!-- Hosting24 Analytics Code -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://stats.hosting24.com/count.php"></script>
<!-- End Of Analytics Code -->

Several people i know already filled a supportcase to Entropia.

Be aware of these bastards !:boxer::cussing::sniper::handgun:

Last edited:
Disgusting but also incredibly stupid if one would supply such details on a domain like that. Serious phishing attempt though. Hope MA locks all accounts that will log in from unlikely 'regular' Ip's then and force resync for affected gc owners.

Yaay free peds! Thank you for sharing i could sure use those 100peds.

1. It doesnt load properly.
2. Thats the ingame login screen, not a website one.
3. Dont trust any avatar providing websites ingame.
4. Promotions are sent through your email if u have it enabled.
5. Poor quality website.
6. The ending of the website gives it away.

What does that add up to? DONT TRUST IT.

Thank you.

good info bro :laugh:

wonder why it is 84 in their website name..

1. It doesnt load properly.
2. Thats the ingame login screen, not a website one.
3. Dont trust any avatar providing websites ingame.
4. Promotions are sent through your email if u have it enabled.
5. Poor quality website.
6. The ending of the website gives it away.

What does that add up to? DONT TRUST IT.

Thank you.

Glad you've pointed out the obvious

Registrant:
II Hosting Media

K. Donelaicio 62-412
Kaunas, 44248
Lithuania

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: NET84.NET
Created on: 01-Jun-08
Expires on: 01-Jun-13
Last Updated on: 02-Jun-12

Administrative Contact:
000webhost.com, Hostmaster awex@hostprince.com
II Hosting Media
K. Donelaicio 62-412
Kaunas, 44248
Lithuania

Technical Contact:
000webhost.com, Hostmaster abuse@000webhost.com
II Hosting Media
K. Donelaicio 62-412
Kaunas, 44248
Lithuania

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.000WEBHOST.COM
NS2.000WEBHOST.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

Reactions: SHY
Sorry, e-lite, but sharing personal info like that is not allowed here.

However, I am leaving up the info on the OP as it's just URL, and website info. Leaving up mention of ava name in this case too, as impersonation of MA officials is a SERIOUS offense.

Glad support cases were sent. Hope they take action immediately. Obviously they can't affect the website, but they can permban the avas and hopefully the other accounts they're connected to via IP, and other identifying protocals.

EDIT: E-lites post placed back, as no personal information was shown.

Last edited:
bombard them with fake logins and passwords lol :D

Username: you suck alot

Password: in programming

username: Your mother was a hampster
password: and your father smelled of elderberries

Gold card #: (3825968) ;)

For those who don't know the phone number association.. gold card translation= (fuckyou) :D

Sorry, e-lite, but sharing personal info like that is not allowed here.

However, I am leaving up the info on the OP as it's just URL, and website info. Leaving up mention of ava name in this case too, as impersonation of MA officials is a SERIOUS offense.

Glad support cases were sent. Hope they take action immediately. Obviously they can't affect the website, but they can permban the avas and hopefully the other accounts they're connected to via IP, and other identifying protocals.

IMO that mod was overkill. The info I posted was a whois query for the domain and is public to anyone.

IMO that mod was overkill. The info I posted was a whois query for the domain and is public to anyone.

I do have to agree, its not personal info on that one.

Any known action by MA yet?

username: Your mother was a hampster
password: and your father smelled of elderberries

Gold card #: (3825968) ;)

For those who don't know the phone number association.. gold card translation= (fuckyou) :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Copy + pasting thousands of characters into the boxes.

Maybe it'll take down their databse.

Disgusting but also incredibly stupid if one would supply such details on a domain like that.

I agree completely...

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people did it tho... :) there is ALWAYS someone who doesnt watch what is going on... That's why people keep doing these sites :p

hes at PA right now spamming this scam!!

I do have to agree, its not personal info on that one.

Any known action by MA yet?

2.5 - Personal Information
Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member or Entropia Universe participant that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information. All such content will be deleted without notice, ...

whois info has always been suppressed on this site by every mod I know.

Besides, in this case, the whois info is irrelevant, since net84.net is just a web hosting site, not the actually people doing the scam. (most likely)

From their homepage:
"Welcome to the free web hosting provider www.000webhost.com

We use subdomains under domain NET84.NET to setup free web hosting accounts for our clients. Each subdomain *.NET84.NET is managed by different customer."

Regardless, I suggest we concentrate our efforts to making sure MA is aware of this, and acts ASAP, while spreading the word ingame to make sure no one falls for their scam.

They have multiple Avatars

The one I saw last night was

Entropia Universe Suport

What they said is as per screenie here:

The website is down now, since the hoster pulled the plug. Let's hope these get banned ingame as fast as their phishing site went down

The website is down now, since the hoster pulled the plug. Let's hope these get banned ingame as fast as their phishing site went down

Posted by Staff Member, on July 28, 2012, 06:03:00
Hello,

Reported website has been removed from our server. We would like to thank you for reporting abuse.

Thank You,
Helpdesk Staff
www.000webhost.com

if they want to stay in business these types of hosters have to take abuse reports seriously :)

PM sent to stop going off-topic on this thread. However, just a few mod comments:

After re-examining your post, I concluded it had no personal information, only business info. Since it didn't break rule 2.5 - Personal Information, I put it back.

on topic, glad to hear the site's down, but they'll just find another hoster. MA needs to shut down their IPs and whatever avas they're connected to.

Fight scamming refuse this joker!

Fool me Once, shame on you.... Cause you are not folling me a second time.

I had this happen to me today while me and my girlfriend were mining.. or finishing up a run..
I got that that same name wanted to be my friend..

I refused...

So take that you scumbag.. Not going to fall for it.. You've done it before and you can try it all you want.. you're not getting anything but a load of abuse reports to your ISP and a number of complains to MA.. (BAN HAMMER!)

Oh and next time.. try a little harder.. might make you look more stupid.

Also this brings up a question.. how would they know who is in game and who has a gold card...

See that's why I think and this is just my opinion.. that the database has been hacked and hopefully the people who are smart (Like myself get this joker and get them banned and possibly prosecuted for Impersonating an MA official for the sole gain of making money.. (Read the EULA) that's a major violation and in fact is a bannable offense.)

Sorry buddy, YOU LOSE!:lolup:

Benjamin Ben COyote
a.k.a The Bline Sniper"

Last edited:

agree 100%

JC, maybe you can take a break or something for a while I think this forum is dandy without you

Back