(Agility Log) Danimal's 89 Agility to 100 Agility in 3 Months Time

danimal01

Elite
Society
AoE - Agents of Entropy
Daniel Danimal Diep
Two nights ago I had 87 Agility and naturally gained an additional one putting me to 88. After this I quickly collected up 1000 Warrior kills for an additional point in Agility, brining up my total score to 89. After looking over the Agility missions on entropedia, it was determined that I could only, at best, gain 8 more through missions.

The missions for Agility that I have done to date are these ones:
Kiana
Madana
Scoria
Eomon
Longtooth
Steelbirds
Araneatrox
Feffoid
Foul
Hiryuu
Molisk
Atrox
Aurli
Cornundacauda
Merp
Rippersnapper
Scipulor
Shinkiba
Warrior
Longu
Eviscorator

*Stupid mission broker gave me the Agility reward

The ones that I will no longer ever be able to do are all of the ROCKTropia ones. It was in May that this announcment to mission changes was made. I thought "okay I have some time to do it" and I was currently working on my Cornundacauda chain. To my dismay, ROCKTropia messed up and during the May VU they updated all their missions. So now, none of those missions are feasable for me to gain any additional Agility points in.

The missions that I currently have yet to collect on are:
Bronze Argonaut
Bronze Shinkiba
Kreltin
Allophyl/Estophyl
Atrax
Traeskeron
Sumima
Neconu
Papoo

Zombies (unconfirmed so not counted)
*Green denotes completed but not yet collected

From that count it makes 9 .. so 89 + 9 = 98. So you ask me how I plan to get to 100 if there is only 9 missions left for me to do? Simple, I will continue on with killing those mobs in those chains for the rewards but not collect up on them till I reach 91 naturally from another 2 natural skill gains in Agility. This log will serve to display my efforts from 89 to 91 Agility + 9 from missions making it 100. My goal is to reach 100 before the mission updates in October. I had originally planed to make a 90 to 100 log, but after counting up the ones that I had left, found out this was not feasable. Now it just makes the 100 goal more challenging :)

Update Edit: I only need to obtain +1 Naturally now in order to hit 100 in Agility :)

Q: Why do you not just collect up on the rewards now and while you are killing for the rewards let your Agility skill up naturally?
A: Going from 89 Agility to 90 Agility will take less time to skill vs 99 Agility to 100 Agility.

Q: Why are you doing this log?
A: For my own reflections in the future and for anybody else that would like to know how long it takes to skill Agility.

Q: What weapon do you plan on using?
A: Mod Merc, since this will give me the fastest amount of shots in per minute while I am logged into EU. More shoots = more chances to gain Agility

Stay tuned for the start of the logs and exact stats, to include screens of Agility progress bar.

89.01.jpg

Start July 28th, 2012
Agility: 89.01
Evade: 50.6039
Dodge: 37.8620

~Danimal

Last edited:
Final Results:

66 Days (spanned from July 7th - Oct 7th)
89 To 97.37 Agility
Evade: 53.6447
Dodge: 39.7668
Total Hours Played: 348:57:49
Total PEDs Cycled: 183350 PEDs
Average Daily Agility Gain: .0056

Let me know if there is other information that you would like to know... please read the last few posts for more detailed information/thoughts on this whole process...

last_runs.jpg

~Danimal

Last edited:
Good luck!
I'm at agi 77, have yet to turn in quite a few missions and not touched ark or cyrene ones. Let's hope RT mission reward rebalancing gives attribute points again in october, lvl 100 is definitly on my 2012 to do list.
piecacake :cool:

Apparently I still can't count .. I need to be at 92 to collect up on the 8 missions that I have left to complete. This will be difficult because my last natural skill tick took me just about 3 months.. none the less, I will still strive to obtain 100 Agility before the great token-skill-nerf :)

~Danimal

Skilling up naturally from 89 to 92 in 3 months sounds impossible to me. Good luck though !

Similar situation here: the goal is to go 87 > 100 and to make it before rebalancing... mission impossible.

However, i'm pretty sure we can get the few remaining points after rebalancing. Both Rock and Cyrene should have their own missions (back), some of them should give AGI. Whole points or fractions, doesn't matter.

100 AGI, here we come! :)

Subscribing, a fairly unique log! I gained 1 natural agility in the time I got 7 agility for missions (from first level chains), so this should attainable, especially with the MM. Good luck!

u got to have private life too Dan ... :laugh:

I dont want to piss on your parade... but I think that you will not gain a full natural agility during the next 3 months...

My guess is .75-.90 in that time... thus making you fall short...

But i wish you the best of luck...

I dont want to piss on your parade... but I think that you will not gain a full natural agility during the next 3 months...

My guess is .75-.90 in that time... thus making you fall short...

But i wish you the best of luck...

Yes, I know this ... you and everybody else have told me this :)

I will try anyways to see how far I can get

~Danimal

Day 1 July 28th, 2012

Evade: 50.6237
Dodge: 37.8770
Hours Played: 10:00:51
PEDs Cycled: 6700.00
Missions Completed: Killed 1000 Eviscerators (7 Hours)

89.01_2.jpg

If you'll notice from the previous image and this image that the Agility bar has indeed gone up some.. the skill scanning tool still states the the skill point for Agility is 89.01..

~Danimal

Last edited:
-Day 1 July 28th, 2012
Evade: Will add later .. too tired at the moment
Dodge:
Hours Played: 10:00:51
PEDs Cycled: 6700.00

89.01_2.jpg

If you'll notice from the previous image and this image that the Agility bar has indeed gone up some.. the skill scanning tool still states the the skill point for Agility is 89.01..

~Danimal

for easy math...
7k peds = 1%
theoretically 100 X 7,000 = 700,000 peds to gain 1 agility...
if you increase your burn rate... u may indeed get you +1 agility in 3 months

cool project and best of luck

Last edited:
so the question is: How much will it cost you?

When I started with the missions i had 80 in agility now i have still to do the Worrior mission to get 1 agility ( have 600 left to take ) and now is my agility on 116 so soon 1 more agility and it would be 117 in agility.

How much it cost me i dont want to think about it but as Joker said its priceless.:yay::yay::yay:

~Danimal

Don't hurt yourself overmuch doing this - new missions / mission chains giving agility might show up as soon as in a month.

Day 2 July 29th, 2012

Agility: 89.02
Evade: 50.8195
Dodge: 38.1510
Hours Played: 09:37:05
PEDs Cycled: 2750
Missions Completed: None

89.02.jpg

~Danimal

Last edited:
This is like watching grass grow. :laugh:

This is like watching grass grow. :laugh:

Thanks for the support Xen! Should I just do weekly updates instead then?.... I was really debating whether or not to do daily or weekly updates since there has NEVER been an Agility log created before..

~Danimal

Your hunting volume is good, the problem is you are already at 89 agility and it just doesn't move much naturally at that level. I don't know if you can even get to 90 before Oct 9. But even if you don't make it, there should be some partial agility points coming.

But even if you don't make it, there should be some partial agility points coming.

Or not. Maybe you need 100 tokens to be able to exchange them for one attribute point.

Your hunting volume is good, the problem is you are already at 89 agility and it just doesn't move much naturally at that level. I don't know if you can even get to 90 before Oct 9. But even if you don't make it, there should be some partial agility points coming.

Yea, at best I can see it hit 90.. who knows though. Maybe I'll see about increasing my time or something.. the mobs I've been doing so far have been really dense so that I can continually hit and be hit.

Or not. Maybe you need 100 tokens to be able to exchange them for one attribute point.

I don't remember what was exactly said about that but I thought that you could obtain the partial points or full points upon completion of a mission; or receive tokens which can be saved to 100 to be redeemed for 1 point. I'm really unsure of this though.

~Danimal

I'm curious if the Trask mission will stay the same since it's one of the newer formatted missions?

You can do it noob!!! :wtg:

Don't listen to them, just hunt until you fail! :yay:

Thanks for the support Xen! Should I just do weekly updates instead then?.... I was really debating whether or not to do daily or weekly updates since there has NEVER been an Agility log created before..

~Danimal

I remembered watching an agility log that Stryker made after the attribute nerf that took place a long time ago to go from 94 to 95 agility. Might give you some ideas.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?82092-94-Agility-Tracking-to-95&highlight=

Goodluck :)

Back