Achievement: Mega fail

Vigi

Prowler
Society
Apocalyptic
Viginti Jacobite Tres
I still cant believe such nib as me accomplished such a ped and time consuming quest...But i did it.
It took more then 30mln hp to drain from those beasts...But i did it.
It took a lot of time to finish the quest....But i did it.

Here it is

Hwat can i say about loot- just 3 words....

NO PERSONAL LOOTPOOL...

Seriously - cost me a lot of peds - 1 uber 2k (all oils) No eon L or shadow L parts i heard they drop. Not1.
Its a bad ass mob with absolutely no MU - cept esis....

But its not that why the title is Mega fail...

After finishsing it i went to get my reward. Every1 asked what ill take - you can see my reply on the screenie below. Dont know why i clicked something else......

Well no more spiders for me. Thats the only good thing.

Last edited:
was going to take evade and clicked on dodge....

Lol, well at least you got a higher MU skill :)

I believe that you can chip out the dodge and use the $ to chip in the same amount of evade and be up ped in the end.

yes noob Dodge = better mu in the long run lol
Gratz :)

any logs on how much esis you got on the mission? considering completing the 10k before the nerf myself but not sure if it's worth it with the MU in the spiders...

It would have been a fail if you had a choice between evade and marksmanship...

Oh you completed it already ;)

Well, like folks said - its not that much of fail ;)

Gratz!

Congrats ! :D

Chip out > sell > buy evade > chip in > have some extra peds

GZ with that "fail" :)
Would be interesting how long [hunting hours] and how much [peds in minus] did it take ...

GZ with that "fail" :)
Would be interesting how long [hunting hours] and how much [peds in minus] did it take ...

Cant tell...It was spread in time.. But last last 4k+ was pure hunting spiders mostly -i had 1 hof 600+ ped and 6 small esis between 15-20ped. Rest was just globies with tt foot inside...

Cant tell...It was spread in time.. But last last 4k+ was pure hunting spiders mostly -i had 1 hof 600+ ped and 6 small esis between 15-20ped. Rest was just globies with tt foot inside...

sounds like its cheaper to chip in the skills :p

Funny you meant to take evade over dodge, didnt.
I did the exact epic fail last night while drunk after the eomon mission.
Oh well, gz man!

He Vigi, big gratz man. A big big achievement!
I have not seen/met anyone that picked someone else then evade. But you seem to be first, even if it's by accident. Are you able to share the skills you had before and after, cause we/I don't know if it's also 110 ped TT of dodge... (like is evade: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-mission-etc&p=2554401&viewfull=1#post2554401)
Dodge has always been lower TT reward than evade in other iron missions...

Paul

sry i dont know what my dodge was before :(

Back