Entropia Life - Soc page

Little bump :)

little bump for those of you in a soc on EL who hasent seen this yet..

Is there any way you can register the soc team hunts? I mean if i'm in a team with my soc members.. and we get a global.. I would like to see it registered as soc global or something..

Is there any way you can register the soc team hunts? I mean if i'm in a team with my soc members.. and we get a global.. I would like to see it registered as soc global or something..

Search for the team name and you will see that all globals while in the team are recorded, but nice idea about associating it to the Society directly but not sure how Starfinder would go about that... administering it would become a headache.

Search for the team name and you will see that all globals while in the team are recorded, but nice idea about associating it to the Society directly but not sure how Starfinder would go about that... administering it would become a headache.

Found it, thnx :)
I think it would be an idea to somehow set up your teams before going for a hunt, if you wish to get the globals/hofs registered for the society.
For eg. team COTA, associated to it's soc, is made of.. 3 people.. with their names displayed, and the global should register for society only.. not necessarily for the avatars part of the team.

At least for soc hunts would be nice imo :)

Back