Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward (new)

gratz!! :cool: :yay:

was soooo close....again.
was there even a second time with johan on my back. not riding piggyback but following me around, it wasn´t really helping. :silly2:

grats!

Congrats on finding it ! Feels good doesn't it hehe :yay:

My searching was still focused on the pretzel tree thingys hehe tho I had done a quick look around the Garlic/albino pumpkin patch as well (wonder how many different names ppl have for those things lol)

@Hideo, well ofc having johan nearby was bad luck ..He's the one who lost the darn thing in the first place! And in this run he lost it......TWICE !!!!

Thanks for the hunt waS A FUN ONE JOHAN :) OOPS FOUND ME CAPS LOCK!!

also thanks to the sponsor who made the hunt possible
Alex Fishface Walton good on ya Fish :)

Last edited:
omg, im stupid, i was still looking for it till this minute :laugh: Yeah, i saw her there, we have met near that ticket, in some potatoes field, heh.. and i thout it will be around one of those potatoes :silly2: Anyway, GZ to winner ! :)

wow this was a fun game lol
4hrs thursday night found a blueprint for stripedfrote .. no idea just what thatis yet haha
also a solomate opalo gun yay !
4 hrs friday found 3x 1 pec lol thanks theyhelped me know my eyes werestill working
Saturday and Sunday a few more hours, found papplon bombardos and dung eww
monday not much looking neededa break haha
and today tried to rescue Suzuki from the outpost but he'd already been rescued :)
ran into him in the onion..potato patch then a lil bit later I found something heehee
heres the pic

Noooo way! that's the ticket that dissapeared!!!:laugh::laugh: I guess server must have swallowed it(wont place it on serverlines again)and then spat it back out!!! (yes I checked the exact place and few days ago it was indeed lost!!)

so I guess this means there are two tickets out there :O and another 100ped! from my wallet this time!

hunt is still on!

will be online later and provide the prizes =)

Gratz!

It was looking so difficult I was tempted to give it a try.

oh no not another one! haha
found some more papplon but no more tickets :)

Enjoying some soup at Fort Ares and resting my eyes:laugh:

thanks alot :)

woohoojustrecieved 100 Ped fom johan tyvm johan and ty Alex Fishface as well !!!

now to find # 2 muahahaha gl to all searchers :):girl:

:wtg::wtg: GZ to all winners! :wtg::wtg:

... and +rep to johan for reviving the event :yay:

WAIT ! WHAT?? so there is still a hope for me?! omg, im going to make some coffee and that ticket WILL BE MINE ! muhahaha ! (but please, confirm that the ticket is still there, no server eating the tickets or etc, i want to be sure 10000% cuz tonight im not gonna sleep !!!

WAIT ! WHAT?? so there is still a hope for me?! omg, im going to make some coffee and that ticket WILL BE MINE ! muhahaha ! (but please, confirm that the ticket is still there, no server eating the tickets or etc, i want to be sure 10000% cuz tonight im not gonna sleep !!!

Well little hint it's not on the server line this time and I did check it few times allready today ... Will do one more check after I finish watch the girl with the dragon tattoo and then go for a walk :)

1st question what is a server line and 2nd question whos gonna help me, cuz i stuck on rig outpost once again so i dont wanna live in this world anymore :laugh: if there is a kind person who would like to help and lend a hand to poor suzuki, he can be found trapped at rig outpost crying in the corner.

1st question what is a server line and 2nd question whos gonna help me, cuz i stuck on rig outpost once again so i dont wanna live in this world anymore :laugh: if there is a kind person who would like to help and lend a hand to poor suzuki, he can be found trapped at rig outpost crying in the corner.

do not fright Johan wont bite! err i mean Do not fear Johan is here well almost

also ticket still there

huh, that rig outpost and its bullshit mobs army just squeezed me out, logging out there and i hope tomorrow those mobs will be old enough and will die naturally :yup: Its sad theres no ability to fight animals with fists without wearing anything, because i swear, i could kill those traxes with my bare hands :mad: :laugh:

huh, that rig outpost and its bullshit mobs army just squeezed me out, logging out there and i hope tomorrow those mobs will be old enough and will die naturally :yup: Its sad theres no ability to fight animals with fists without wearing anything, because i swear, i could kill those traxes with my bare hands :mad: :laugh:

You need a ride back?

EDIT: Looks like you're gone for now ... so gl tomorrow!

Last edited:
im using my sweat gathering tool and trying to dry those bastards traxes to the death, but theres no positive result for now, so if somebody by any chance is moving somewhere around the rig outpost and have a kind heart and willing to take one poor trapped soul out of that prison, it would be much appreciated :laugh:

im using my sweat gathering tool and trying to dry those bastards traxes to the death, but theres no positive result for now, so if somebody by any chance is moving somewhere around the rig outpost and have a kind heart and willing to take one poor trapped soul out of that prison, it would be much appreciated :laugh:

What are your coords? :)

Hey Johan,

I just had a discussion with Master Suzuki and told him that I do not think you would hide the ticket in a hell hole full of high aggro mobs without being there and helping out killing at least some of them. :)

Was I right or wrong? :silly2:

Johan, there is one place on the lost ticket area and i can not explore it because of many and strong monsters (atrox, half bull-half turtle monsters and etc), i selected it on the the map, so please tell me if there is no reason to look for the ticket there.

http://goo.gl/olqj8

Last edited:
Johan, there is one place on the lost ticket area and i can not explore it because of many and strong monsters (atrox, half bull-half turtle monsters and etc), i selected it on the the map, so please tell me if there is no reason to look for the ticket there.

http://goo.gl/olqj8

I don't see a reason to play in that particular area :)

I'd be more worried about the dildos if I were you

Here have a painting

good, so now i know i have no reason to go in that mob -crowded place.

nice pic btw, perhaps leonardo or van gogo been you ancestor :laugh:

good, so now i know i have no reason to go in that mob -crowded place.

nice pic btw, perhaps leonardo or van gogo been you ancestor :laugh:

The vain of creativity runs deep oh indeed

The vain of creativity runs deep oh indeed

ok, i have figured it out: the only dildo in the area what is grey colored and makes noises is that jumping dummy, and that giant ball with legs is one of the potato-spider plants which are growing exactly in the area crowded with atrox providers, so it means i have to look for a ticket in a place from where i always could see at least one jumping dummy and one potato-spider plant ! :laugh:

http://goo.gl/myREy

or perhaps that dildo should be brown colored and perhaps there is no way to see that potato-spider plant with a dildo in background and mister "creativity runs deep" wanna mislead me? :laugh:

Does anyone know the story behind the hangar at Fort Ares?

ok, i have figured it out: the only dildo in the area what is grey colored and makes noises is that jumping dummy, and that giant ball with legs is one of the potato-spider plants which are growing exactly in the area crowded with atrox providers, so it means i have to look for a ticket in a place from where i always could see at least one jumping dummy and one potato-spider plant ! :laugh:

http://goo.gl/myREy

or perhaps that dildo should be brown colored and perhaps there is no way to see that potato-spider plant with a dildo in background and mister "creativity runs deep" wanna mislead me? :laugh:

oi! it's an itumatrox and an araneatrox not a plant!

picture I made ofr Olegs "mobs in MS paint" thread

unintentional likeness to the big tree :D

Does anyone know the story behind the hangar at Fort Ares?

Can't remember these days =)

picture

erm no picture confused myself posting

Rofl well there ARE plants that look spider-like and ive been all through them hehe

other news.. 2x project entropia cents, bombardos papllons and dung.. oh and a basic coil blueprint :silly2:

Last edited:
And as Johan mentioned, it's not supposed easy to find the big prize. I would consider nine hours a healthy time investment into a single week's event, not sure if Spongey would agree (which is probably why he is the master ;)).

:lolup: 9 hours is that all??..... I think the quickest I ever found one was about 20 minutes the longest went into the 2nd week.. must have spent easy 50 hours on some of them dragging big ass mobs out of the way just to get back to find a new one spawned. Wish I'd kept a record now :wtg:

Good luck ppl
Spongey

Back