Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward (new)

I really love this event and reading the thread on it, such a great idea and seems like such great fun! Gl on the next search!

awesome cant wait for the event to start. Wil be my 1st lost my ticket event im participating...after 2 years of playing.. :) cant wait!!!

Will be the acctual thing but more or less intricately hidden

i dont wanna even think about that, :laugh: cuz the last time the ticket wasnt hidden, but just dropped on the grass and still i couldnt find it for a couple of days watching for it almost non stop, so i guess this time its gonna take a month for me :laugh: ofc if nobody will find it earlier :laugh:

B U M P

i dont wanna even think about that, :laugh: cuz the last time the ticket wasnt hidden, but just dropped on the grass and still i couldnt find it for a couple of days watching for it almost non stop, so i guess this time its gonna take a month for me :laugh: ofc if nobody will find it earlier :laugh:

B U M P

an item is sliightly bigger then a ticket though ;)

not saying you'll see it any more more then one though

also plan to start the event at 12MA ish... I'll be going away though so if I end up having to drive i'll post it b4 i leave... posting on forums and driving doesn't mix

Last edited:
Lol I'm such a looser reversed Swedish time and MA time in my head xD

But I'm gonna post the map now!!

And yes ticket is lost!!!

Edit; updated frontpage

Last edited:
I found a Basic Rings BP... but no ticket yet...
And an E-amp 11 BP + Basic Scews + Bearings

Last edited:
Found the H.E.A.R.T! Much different from the 15+ hours I wandered around Ares :p

I'll upload a pic as soon as my connection stops hating me.

Last edited:
Found the H.E.A.R.T! Much different from the 15+ hours I wandered around Ares :p

thank god! I just put down my own personal one thinking some1 who didn't know about the event had snagged it XD

no1 said a thing so I asumed no1 had found it :D

thank god! I just put down my own personal one thinking some1 who didn't know about the event had snagged it XD

no1 said a thing so I asumed no1 had found it :D

Whoops, sorry! I was distracted/hyper at the time. Good luck all with the ticket!

god、I just walk beside it:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: anyway gratz rowan:wtg::wtg:

I found a Basic Rings BP... but no ticket yet...
And an E-amp 11 BP + Basic Scews + Bearings

8 BPs found and still no ticket

We tend to keep fresh blueprints scattered around the LA at all times, just put out a fresh batch of 50 in the past 24 hours, lol, you might run into a few more ;)

great!!!i find the ticket. near the si heart:wtg::wtg::wtg: The Sixth Sense told me ticket just near that.So i sought it on the coast and i find it,sorry my english is too bad :wtg::wtg:

great!!!i find the ticket. near the si heart:wtg::wtg::wtg: The Sixth Sense told me ticket just near that.So i sought it on the coast and i find it,sorry my english is too bad :wtg::wtg:

Gratz!
you'll have to uppload a screenshot with position and time stamp up in the thread!

Where can i upload pic??:)

take a print screen and save it as a "Jpg" file then go in to your profile page and uppload it to an album and then you can pst it here by pressing "link images" that's below the smiley comands when posting

attachment.php

ok :wtg:

Man, I was totally in that area too....then I went to go get breakfast and got distracted watching Sgt Frog...*grumbles*

Oh well, I got two bps out of it, maybe I'll do better next time :)

Alright, now I'm a little more upset, I logged out at 34980,35651 :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Congrats though

Man, I was totally in that area too....then I went to go get breakfast and got distracted watching Sgt Frog...*grumbles*

Oh well, I got two bps out of it, maybe I'll do better next time :)

I think bps is a tip.GL to next time:)

gratz! I'll be right over =)

kinda fun that on my settings(high) It was completely concealed by some plant :D

Yea, some of the stuff on high that blocks your path when your moving is completely nonexistant (and therefore passable) on low too

gratz! I'll be right over =)

kinda fun that on my settings(high) It was completely concealed by some plant :D

yup.this place plant cover the floor. i hate it.so i turn down my settings.i think that is not a cheat.right?:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

wow that was a fast one congrat crystal for the ticket and rowan for the heart !!

Back