Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward (new)

info about todays event has been added to front page!

added "Johans storage crap" which means i'll also spread what ever stuff i loot and regard crap around if these items are not found b4 both tickets then I'll pick them up and save them for next event so a little time game aswell

event will start 16:00MA time regardless if I havn't been able to say "ticket is now lost" here on forum in time this time.

info about todays event has been added to front page!

added "Johans storage crap" which means i'll also spread what ever stuff i loot and regard crap around if these items are not found b4 both tickets then I'll pick them up and save them for next event so a little time game aswell

event will start 16:00MA time regardless if I havn't been able to say "ticket is now lost" here on forum in time this time.

First holes in your pocket, now the storage is leaking as well?!

You got some major structural integrity problems, it seems

:jawdrop:

First holes in your pocket, now the storage is leaking as well?!

You got some major structural integrity problems, it seems

:jawdrop:

I keep it all in a cardboard box where I also live :cry:

yeeehaaw

i found it! i hope it´s the right one cuz it says something about fort event-crash test dummies or smthg like that

showimage.php

showimage.php

edit: wtf, where is the screenshot?

Last edited:
i found it! i hope it´s the right one cuz it says something about fort event-crash test dummies or smthg like that

showimage.php

GZ Hideo...just logged on and the ticket is already found:mad:Oh well always Johan's junk to loot:yay:

how the hell do you people know where to look? :/

one the ground!! :lolup:

it´s the first time i found a ticket and as i already said i did lots of searching in these events. first time i was fast enuff and lucky :cool:

Not even a single person can spot the clear trolololololage?

Edit: Never mind, thought the event started an hour later than it did. Big gratz on the ticket find!

Last edited:
one the ground!! :lolup:

it´s the first time i found a ticket and as i already said i did lots of searching in these events. first time i was fast enuff and lucky :cool:

finally you made it, gz gz gz ! :yay::yay::yay: this one was also extremely fast finding, now lets look for whats left :yup: ^,.:.,^

he's removing it, soo the event is more or less over. yet again. before it could even start properly :(

It will be there UNTIL he removes it, so unless hes online right now, picking up his stuff, you are surely free to go searching for it.:scratch2:

Grats to Hideo, you deserve this one, seen you do countless searches for nothing. Grats bub.

thanks guys :ahh:

and as i understand it both tickets must be found before he removes the junk(am quite intrested what johan classifies as junk :scratch2:)

showimage.php

showimage.php

oi oi check the first page there are 2 tickets!

Boo's mystery item ticket is found!

and apprently no items?

thanks guys :ahh:

and as i understand it both tickets must be found before he removes the junk(am quite intrested what johan classifies as junk :scratch2:)

and yep but I think some misstook it to be only 1 ticket :)

I assure you I did not hide the real ticket in such an obvious spot at the mystery item ticket ;D

HINT: avoid the troxies and not just for your health

Finally after searching for over 2 hours I finally found the ticket on a place where a lot of ppl just went past by it. :D

01.jpg

Finally after searching for over 2 hours I finally found the ticket on a place where a lot of ppl just went past by it. :D

01.jpg

fun fact I could see you all run passed it from where I was standing so if you saw me you were close;)

and don't forgett to rep our sponsors!

Last edited:
congrats to both winners once again, it was one more great event and a lot of fun :yup: dont forget to participate next weekend, and tell your friends to come, so they could see how master suzuki will find a ticket ! :laugh:

Last edited:
gratz Lyra for the find. :yay:

another happy colonist with bleeding eyes and and a sore wrist :laugh:
hope you enjoy ur load of guns btw i got a chopper for my mystery ticket.

thx to all sponsors and johan ofc :yay:

At what time ticket was lost in last event, in 16:00 ? :scratch2: Area was very small but I couldn't`t find crap :laugh:

At what time ticket was lost in last event, in 16:00 ? :scratch2: Area was very small but I couldn't`t find crap :laugh:

everything was found in 4 hours and 18 minutes:laugh:... I could make you all look for a week but I think 4 hours is a pretty good limit.

also been doing very mob easy places recently may have to pick an area with some beasties atleast :D

Back