Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward (new)

oi! it's an itumatrox and an araneatrox not a plant!

picture I made ofr Olegs "mobs in MS paint" thread

unintentional likeness to the big tree :D

now im confused and lost in a darkness, because in the area of lost ticket no araneatrox can be found, and even if it would be possible, even trying to go near him would be an instant death sentence. I have met those araneatroxes, one of them made a hit on me with over a thousand dmg inflicting, but thanks God near me was a mountain, and it absorbed the hit of my flying body, so now on the side of that mountain the fossil of master suzuki can be found :laugh: If not that mountain, i would be landed in port atlantis, so if we keep in mind the hit was made in Ashi, we can assume about our zero chances to take the ticket from them :yup::laugh:

So take your painting board and make another picture, but i dont wanna see any super duper strong monsters in it :laugh:

now im confused and lost in a darkness, because in the area of lost ticket no araneatrox can be found, and even if it would be possible, even trying to go near him would be an instant death sentence. I have met those araneatroxes, one of them made a hit on me with over a thousand dmg inflicting, but thanks God near me was a mountain, and it absorbed the hit of my flying body, so now on the side of that mountain the fossil of master suzuki can be found :laugh: If not that mountain, i would be landed in port atlantis, so if we keep in mind the hit was made in Ashi, we can assume about our zero chances to take the ticket from them :yup::laugh:

So take your painting board and make another picture, but i dont wanna see any super duper strong monsters in it :laugh:

:laugh:

theother ticket is also in the deep red frame??:wtg::wtg::wtg:
Yeap it is

Last edited:
just went and visited it.. it's quite lonely out there he's started painting dried dung and calling it wilson.. not a pretty sight

ah heck I'll give you a clue... try walking downhill

Last edited:
just went and visited it.. it's quite lonely out there he's started painting dried dung and calling it wilson.. not a pretty sight

ah heck I'll give you a clue... try walking downhill

i've been walking so long and so much that now my legs ends at the knees, all that part from the knees to the feet is already worn out, but i wont give up, cuz the knees is only a half way to the pen*s :laugh:

last and final area reduction .. uppdated front page aswell

last and final area reduction .. uppdated front page aswell

i found it !!!! actualy i have to say thanx to that pile of sh*t who lured atrax dominants to the ticket area, cuz i tried to avaid them going around, and i found a ticket ^^ im so happy, i think im gonna cry ^^ :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :laugh::yay: i got screen, il upload it in a minute

i found it !!!! actualy i have to say thanx to that pile of sh*t who lured atrax dominants to the ticket area, cuz i tried to avaid them going around, and i found a ticket ^^ im so happy, i think im gonna cry ^^ :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :laugh::yay: i got screen, il upload it in a minute

I'll log in and go to ares then =)

congratulations!

peds provided and my ticket is home safe

Haha Grats Suzuki !!! well done :)
all that walking finally paid off for you cool :)
very relieved someone found it lol :)
thanks for the event johan and fishface :)

Yup, thanks to all, and the most to Johan and Fishface for creating this insane treasure hunt, i really had a lot of fun. It seems like the next ticket hunt will be even more exciting, so call every friend you know, cause to find the ticket in the next area is gonna be one hell of the job :wise: :laugh: so see you on 08-24th !

gratz to our second winner!! :yay: :yay:

and thanks to johan for reviving this event and ofc thanks to the sponsors for their donations :yup:

:yay::yay::yay: you did it! you did it! :yay::yay::yay:

GZ! :D

added a little bonus for next week!

perfect time to get your hands on a S.I. H.E.A.R.T! the 9th most eco fap in game but with only token gifts and the ultra rare ones before it I guess you could call it the most eco when it comes to us poor people who can't afford mod fap SGA

it does not acctually have SIB on it and sells in cyrene TT unseen since they removed fap-5 from calypso tt years ago.

also if anyone does not have the tp for next week send me a pm!

I am also able to provide rides to OLA #01, free of charge, in case you can't spot Johan at a particular moment. :)

This is awesome Johan! I'm so glad that you decided to start doing this ticket event again, I had countless hours of fun, (and frustration) trying to find these in the past! +rep to all who made this possible, Johan and the sponsors! and GOOD LUCK to all you ticket hunters!

Time i sponsored this event - after all it is my ticket lol

100 ped for event on 31st August :)

cool, looks like this is not gonna be the last event, thanks to Hugh willose ! And on event day - i hope to see there more green dots than a red ones :yay:

Last edited:
Seems like a bump is in order! alert your soc m8's and let's get the suspension for friday going!

providing free transport to search area

great event

Hi all,
Thanks to all for running this event. Started doing it occasionally about a year ago with hugh.
Never found one but allways had a great time trying and running into peeps looking for it too.
Was sad to see hugh stop doing it to protest MA loot dist.But very glad to see Johan picked it up,
and now hugh is back in the loop )Maybe i'll find it 1 day maybe not, still look forward to every friday now,
its fun to do something other than the grind mobs for skills and globals every day.Thanks much for
making my eu experience that much better. Will plus rep all involved.
Just wondering what next weeks bonus prize is ? S.I. H.E.A.R.T. ? havent done any research yet,
i will if need be.
Thanks all

Hawkmiles Hawk Speed

Hi all,
Thanks to all for running this event. Started doing it occasionally about a year ago with hugh.
Never found one but allways had a great time trying and running into peeps looking for it too.
Was sad to see hugh stop doing it to protest MA loot dist.But very glad to see Johan picked it up,
and now hugh is back in the loop )Maybe i'll find it 1 day maybe not, still look forward to every friday now,
its fun to do something other than the grind mobs for skills and globals every day.Thanks much for
making my eu experience that much better. Will plus rep all involved.
Just wondering what next weeks bonus prize is ? S.I. H.E.A.R.T. ? havent done any research yet,
i will if need be.
Thanks all

Hawkmiles Hawk Speed

It's a healing tool from Cyrene

When maxed (lvl15 someone told me)

It does 14/14 heal and 19 speed (9ped tt and no 50% usage like herb)only medkit from the thing (50pec tt) and some token gift(both L) is more Eco if you disregard adj fap and above

Not a combat fap but the most Eco heal that's easily accessible

so that healing kit will be placed on the ground as well ? or we are going to look for some special ticket what can be exchanged into that item?

so that healing kit will be placed on the ground as well ? or we are going to look for some special ticket what can be exchanged into that item?

Will be the acctual thing but more or less intricately hidden

Back