Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward (new)

Ugh!!! Been at this for 3 hours and can't find nothing LOL
Sweating compared to this is looking more and more less boring :)
No offense hahahah

7 hours and nada (not even fruit/stones spawned :(),
maybe someone picked up the ticket and is laughing his ass off :D

7 hours and nada (not even fruit/stones spawned :(),
maybe someone picked up the ticket and is laughing his ass off :D

Ask sponge to be your ticket mentor now that he's retired!

Maybe some newcomer/hunter/miner picked it and carried on their adventures, not knowing about this contest?

Perhaps check the location again?

Maybe some newcomer/hunter/miner picked it and carried on their adventures, not knowing about this contest?

Perhaps check the location again?

Not home :/ and don't remember the coords

Will check it ASAP though

This brings back some fun memories! When I'm on Calypso I'll check this out again for fun :)

Bump.

subbing nd i will hope to find a few peds on the journey

I looked for a couple hours shortly after the start and again the next day. As usual, found lots of great ticket hiding spots, and zero tickets. ;)

One day I'm going to win at least one of these lost ticket events and break the curse.

I snuck in there and hid a few peds and pecs all over the terrain. Didn't find any ticket though. ;)

I'll check it as soon as I return tomorrow it's a big area so could still be there!

well it's no wonder you guys anint finding anything because it was infact gone!

some1 probably just tted a 100ped ticket :D

but now a new one has been provided!

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Go on guys & girls get out there.. 3 hours search isn't very long.. It can take days even weeks.. Go read the old thread if you don't believe me.. Some of those where real :censored: to find..

Like I said before patience is the key in this game.

If it goes over a week I might have to come out of retirement & show you all how it's done :silly2:

Best of luck everyone

Spongey

Is "a new ticket has been lost in the marked zone" a correct interpretation?

OR

"Please wait while we find a good spot for the newly provided ticket"?

It's out there waiting right now!

early/late the ticket is where it belongs bump

looking

Been looking, was on Arkadia till sat evening, (won an awesome bronze trophy in the 'Pimp your hoverpod" event there :) ..so you all have had a head start on me haha.

so far im up 19x Bombardo twice, and some papplon as well lol
good luck to anyone searching :)

Been looking, was on Arkadia till sat evening, (won an awesome bronze trophy in the 'Pimp your hoverpod" event there :) ..so you all have had a head start on me haha.

so far im up 19x Bombardo twice, and some papplon as well lol
good luck to anyone searching :)

well wasn't really a head start since the first ticket magicly dissapeared :D

I already drank beer more than 100ped in value wandering around, so searching this HUGE area is kinda pointless for me :D

Good luck to the really dedicated people.

well wasn't really a head start since the first ticket magicly dissapeared :D

you lost-lost the ticket again :laugh:
not only is this event some great fun but this thread about it is funny aswell :yay::wtg:

was searching a bit on sat but have no time right now, good luck to all out there.

I already drank beer more than 100ped in value wandering around, so searching this HUGE area is kinda pointless for me :D

Good luck to the really dedicated people.

I second this, in 9 hours i found 1 pec thanks whoever dropped it, not sure if it's stimulating or depressing considering the cost but i guess it was my dumb choice to join this game ;p

I second this, in 9 hours i found 1 pec thanks whoever dropped it, not sure if it's stimulating or depressing considering the cost but i guess it was my dumb choice to join this game ;p

Who ever said 100 free peds were easy to come by:D? Just ask Marie or sponge how many hours they've searched even in spots riddled with mobs

But I will decrease the search area for you guys

I'll give ya a hint: I noticed two individual PEC lying on the ground, in a relatively straight line with the TP. Walk the line the includes the TP, and the spot where you found the first PEC, and you might just find another. ;)

And as Johan mentioned, it's not supposed easy to find the big prize. I would consider nine hours a healthy time investment into a single week's event, not sure if Spongey would agree (which is probably why he is the master ;)).

thanks God i've decided to check the forum, finally we got here a very exciting event after long period of time, so im definitely gonna participate !!!! :wtg::wtg::wtg::yay: so im gonna get some cookies and then lets looks what we can find on the ground :D

p.s btw, fort ares is that territory where the fort stands on, or all that red square on a map?

Last edited:
I've now decreased the search area in the orignial picture.

it's somewhere inside the square

thanks God i've decided to check the forum, finally we got here a very exciting event after long period of time, so im definitely gonna participate !!!! :wtg::wtg::wtg::yay: so im gonna get some cookies and then lets looks what we can find on the ground :D

p.s btw, fort ares is that territory where the fort stands on, or all that red square on a map?

the search area is now inside the darker square

Event 3 Sponsored by - Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro (2012/08/17)

Place lost - BIG Industries OLA#1

Reward - 100peds

Is the 3rd event also running? Any hints there?

Went searching again after the location update, found 1 pec - so dissapointed was not the ticket...

Met also Hideo trying to derail my search at the huge turnip field by directing me to another pec location :D:D

im stuck in a camp near rig zone and cant get out of there, im surounded by countles atraxes and other mobs what what makes me hate that oil rig nonsense, i was so excited exploring and looking for the treasure and now this stuck ruined my day :/

im stuck in a camp near rig zone and cant get out of there, im surounded by countles atraxes and other mobs what what makes me hate that oil rig nonsense, i was so excited exploring and looking for the treasure and now this stuck ruined my day :/

online again and i´ll come get ya(...when i found the ticket....just kidding)

edit: Master Suzuki is safed(not by me) and back on topic

Last edited:

Is the 3rd event also running? Any hints there?

Event 3 Sponsored by - Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro (2012/08/17) <- check the date

Place lost - BIG Industries OLA#1

Reward - 100peds

if this ticket isn't found I'll have to postpone the third one however

anyone that is stuck send me a pm and i'll come kill all them nasty crawlies

Last edited:
Hi Hi :)

wow this was a fun game lol
4hrs thursday night found a blueprint for stripedfrote .. no idea just what thatis yet haha
also a solomate opalo gun yay !
4 hrs friday found 3x 1 pec lol thanks theyhelped me know my eyes werestill working
Saturday and Sunday a few more hours, found papplon bombardos and dung eww
monday not much looking neededa break haha
and today tried to rescue Suzuki from the outpost but he'd already been rescued :)
ran into him in the onion..potato patch then a lil bit later I found something heehee
heres the pic

Back