Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward (new)

:yay:Gratz Stevie:yay:... Spent a little longer looking lol. Anyways great job, hard place to search with lots of hidey holes and some rather unfriendly mobs. Look forward to more hunts in the future Johan. Thanks again to all our generous sponsors, and of course our excellent ticket hiding host Johan.:cool: Take care all, and have a safe and Happy New Year:dance:

Looks like I haven't lost my touch after all!:yay: About 4 hours of searching for this little bugger. As always fun, Fun, FUN, event Johan. I'm sure we will all be eagerly waiting for the return of this awesome event. As always, thanks to Johan, and the sponsor, Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike.:cool:

johan_swamp_event_ticket_2.jpg

Well done, grats!

Just so you guys are aware, I have put 500 PED aside for when Johan Roadkill is back on his feet as further sponsorship for this fun event.

Hopefully other sponsors can come on board and help out a little too, it would be much appreciated :)

Note: This is in my march deposit budget.

Last edited:
Looks like I haven't lost my touch after all!:yay: About 4 hours of searching for this little bugger. As always fun, Fun, FUN, event Johan. I'm sure we will all be eagerly waiting for the return of this awesome event. As always, thanks to Johan, and the sponsor, Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike.:cool:

P.S Went to do a check on my "stowed" guns, seems they have been found, so don't spend anymore time in this hellish place. :)

Good start for new year!!!!GZZ

P.S Went to do a check on my "stowed" guns, seems they have been found, so don't spend anymore time in this hellish place. :)

:yay::yay: gz Steve :yay::yay: u got a nice searching skills for sure !

Just so you guys are aware, I have put 500 PED aside for when Johan Roadkill is back on his feet as further sponsorship for this fun event.

Hopefully other sponsors can come on board and help out a little too, it would be much appreciated :)

Note: This is in my march deposit budget.

Cheers m8!!

Gratz!!! It's indeed a hellish place... Spent some time killing caperons but loot was terrible:laugh:

Ill be online later:)

Hey, you did it again! :laugh:

:yay:GZ!:yay:

Next week appropriately enough is the last ticket event I will be running and also the first one of the year!

Ill probably resume the event as soon as I fix my computer and a few other things going on in my life atm :)

I've had tons of fun and I hope you guys have too I'll have to think of a way to make next week extra special;)

Thnx so much, Johan, for reviving this event and running it!

Best of luck with your computer and whatever it is you are planning on doing.

And huge thanks to the sponsors (please let me know if I missed someone or if a link does not work:rolleyes:):

Alex Fishface Walton
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
Hugh Hugh Willose
Alaina Bonnie Scotia
Boardian Chilix Corunian
Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike
Arnold Terminator Swarzzy

See you all ingame! :D

Back