And it happens

Awesome!!!! :yay: Gratz!! :D

wow nice tower trance, very well deserved

gratz mate ;)

big gratz :yay:
saw it ingame and thought to pm you right away but I guess you been spammed so I didnt

You look.. er, happy in that picture :D Is that what 7 years with no tower does to you? :laugh:

Congratz :)

TY everyone for gratz :) i'm so happy:yay:

can i ask how much of mining that required? whats ur lvl and so on... coz ive mined now 7 years with amps and i havent seen one yet

can i ask how much of mining that required? whats ur lvl and so on... coz ive mined now 7 years with amps and i havent seen one yet

I'm only a level 40 prospecting miner, and i dont know how many 1000 probs i ever used :)
I do mining unamped and i most use a 106 finder.

kk so ive mined approx double the amount of u... im starting to wonder if i ever hit that tower.. i would say.. no

but gz for that.. maybe someday the sun will shine my way also

kk so ive mined approx double the amount of u... im starting to wonder if i ever hit that tower.. i would say.. no

but gz for that.. maybe someday the sun will shine my way also

you never know, but i wish you luck:)

YaaaaY :yay::yay::yay:

Way to go Trance :D im so happy for you :D;)

you never know, but i wish you luck:)

7 years is a long wait, grats! :)
especially since its a real tower, not one boosted by big amps, and even a nice bit of markup too, perfect.

big gz mate, well done.

gz....but i think u will have like 3-4 in 7 years with L finders....105 sucks...im mining like 5years on small amps lvl1-2 mostly and middle end seekers(TK120-vrx2k) and already hited nice 2towers...Im lvl 54 prospect now so im not noob and i know what im talking about...and the decays of L finders r not so bad compared to unl finders...:yup:

Last edited:
Gratz Trance! got me there at #2 on ur pick. 7 yrs for me 2 without Tower...Oh well...maybe soon

All the hard work finally paid off, big big Congratz :D

Going to miss you line in soc chat though.... "...7 years and never got a tower..." :laugh:

Back