Help: Kreltin 10k, enhancers or not?

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
Going to close in the 10k kreltin mission before the nerf. I started on the 10k part two days ago and was thinking that I might be better off with enhancers on this but still haven't tried it. With the enhancers on i will go from 57 to 70 dmg/sec and go from 6.34ped to 6.00 ped kill cost (approx) for each young. That will save me about 2900ped if regen isn't paid back in loot. 2900ped is approx 1200enhancers counting 300% on them. So question is, should I use them or not? Worth it?

To get some numbers on returns without enhancers I'll put data from my last 3x runs up there.
TTspent 26577ped
TTreturn 23508ped

Setup will be:
Improved MKII tier 3
Gremlin+5B
Impfap

@ 300% for Lvl1,2 and 3... I will take 10.000 :silly2:

Event is soon over and I stocked at 290%. Wouldn't buy now at event price anyways :p

You have way better chances to get regeneration compensated than markup on enhancers. But i would love to see a Test ;)

You have way better chances to get regeneration compensated than markup on enhancers. But i would love to see a Test ;)

I also think that.. And there is no advantage to enhancers on the defense bill since it's close to nothing (compared to gun/amp/ammo) anyways.

Enhancers selvfølgelig, itte vær så blå nå. 2900 ped e ingenting på 10k kreltin.

Maybe try some Range enhancers,some xtra range isnt to bad either and lower MU.

//WL

With the enhancers on i will go from 57 to 70 dmg/sec and go from 6.34ped to 6.00 ped kill cost (approx) for each young.
Are you sure about these numbers?

I calculated with only the DPS, with the entropedia specified 1390 HP and 13.9 HP/s regen, and assuming I didn't make any obvious mistakes:
At 57 DPS a kill would take 31-32 seconds (mob regens approx 430 HP).
At 70 DPS a kill would take 23-24 seconds (mob regens approx 330 HP).

6.00 vs. 6.34 is only ~5% difference. 31s vs 24s is... more. :)

Assuming entropedia is correct, I think you may have been underestimating the impact of DPS.

I leave the question open on whether or not we get loot for the regen too

Are you sure about these numbers?

I calculated with only the DPS, with the entropedia specified 1390 HP and 13.9 HP/s regen, and assuming I didn't make any obvious mistakes:
At 57 DPS a kill would take 31-32 seconds (mob regens approx 430 HP).
At 70 DPS a kill would take 23-24 seconds (mob regens approx 330 HP).

6.00 vs. 6.34 is only ~5% difference. 31s vs 24s is... more. :)

Assuming entropedia is correct, I think you may have been underestimating the impact of DPS.

I leave the question open on whether or not we get loot for the regen too

I just used =0&enhancers[]=0&enhancers[]=0&enhancers[]=0&enhancers[]=0&enhancers[]=0&enhancers[]=0&enhancers[]=0&enhancers[]=0&enhancers[]=0&finisher-amp-energy=--&finisher-amp-blp=--&type-fin=--&class-fin=--&filters=1&filter-column-name[]=weapon_name&filter-column-match[]=%3D&filter-column-value[]=improved&result_length=100]this tool and it gives me kill cost 6.34ped vs 6.00. With your calculations it shows about 100dmg regen. 100dmg cost 34,05pec at my eco so it's not that far of i think?

We are 100% sure that using lower dps on regen mob increase the average loot per mob. Many tests have been done to prove this. Using enhancers to finish the mission faster is not a bad idea either. Good luck.

We are 100% sure that using lower dps on regen mob increase the average loot per mob. Many tests have been done to prove this. Using enhancers to finish the mission faster is not a bad idea either. Good luck.

That's true. But we (or atleast, I) are not 100% sure that the compansation for the regen is covering 100% of it. It is the same with armor decay also.

Defo

If your defensive costs are greater than 15% of offensive then you should use enhancers at 300% x 5%. Assuming extra dps due to enhancers is loot neutral.

If your defensive costs are greater than 15% of offensive then you should use enhancers at 300% x 5%. Assuming extra dps due to enhancers is loot neutral.

Didn't bother separating defense cost from the rest on kreltins since it's close to nothing so don't think that will help on that.

Didn't bother separating defense cost from the rest on kreltins since it's close to nothing so don't think that will help on that.

The only advantage is time saved with enhancers if your defensive costs are negligible - cost is decreased dpp.

So if you have more money than time, use enhancers.

The only advantage is time saved with enhancers if your defensive costs are negligible - cost is decreased dpp.

So if you have more money than time, use enhancers.

just checked now. one full decayed A204 amp and i have 7,4ped repair in gremlin+5b and 0,72ped on impfap. guess it wouldn't come down by much if I put 3enhancers on.

So most ppl agreed to that regen is paid 100% back?

just checked now. one full decayed A204 amp and i have 7,4ped repair in gremlin+5b and 0,72ped on impfap. guess it wouldn't come down by much if I put 3enhancers on.

it's like with all mobs some are good some are bad but with more regen the chances of the bad mob being worse is greater and good mobs being better i'd say

Grave did a while ago some tests on young daspelator with MannMPH and showed that regen and higher cost/kill results in higher average loot.

If there is a cap to the amount of HP regenerated that is resulted in higher average loot, that's something that I'm not aware.

The way I see it, damage enhancers are good to use when you can reduce defensive costs.

As an example:
My HL12 is at tier 6 atm.
If I use it with an A105 I have around 5x dps.
If I use it with an A106 and 6 damage enhancers I have close to 80 dps.

On a mob like big scipulor, with 44 evader, an armor like martial sga mixed with angel and a limited fap, using 6 damage enhancers at around 300% would be more eco. I save a lot of ME used due to deaths and lower the armor/fap cost for each kill.

On small allophyl it will just increase my overall cost.

Based on your defensive bills, I wouldn't use them.

Grave did a while ago some tests on young daspelator with MannMPH and showed that regen and higher cost/kill results in higher average loot.

If there is a cap to the amount of HP regenerated that is resulted in higher average loot, that's something that I'm not aware.

The way I see it, damage enhancers are good to use when you can reduce defensive costs.

As an example:
My HL12 is at tier 6 atm.
If I use it with an A105 I have around 5x dps.
If I use it with an A106 and 6 damage enhancers I have close to 80 dps.

On a mob like big scipulor, with 44 evader, an armor like martial sga mixed with angel and a limited fap, using 6 damage enhancers at around 300% would be more eco. I save a lot of ME used due to deaths and lower the armor/fap cost for each kill.

On small allophyl it will just increase my overall cost.

Based on your defensive bills, I wouldn't use them.

Ok, tnx for the input.

Btw, you should test armor decay also ;) Did it with angel compared to gremlin on big scips (huge difference in defense cost when you don't evade them) and the results shows pretty much the same as grave's test.

Ok, tnx for the input.

Btw, you should test armor decay also ;) Did it with angel compared to gremlin on big scips (huge difference in defense cost when you don't evade them) and the results shows pretty much the same as grave's test.

Wanna see something crazy? Just follow my instruction:

Go to TT, buy the TT Pistol then attach the E-15 Amp, ya the uneco one, on that gun. Go out and hunt molisk young with that gun, you will see how big the average loot is :laugh: Simple and cheap to test it.

Wanna see something crazy? Just follow my instruction:

Go to TT, buy the TT Pistol then attach the E-15 Amp, ya the uneco one, on that gun. Go out and hunt molisk young with that gun, you will see how big the average loot is :laugh: Simple and cheap to test it.

yes, but my average tt return goes down on a bigger cycle when doing that :)

Back