Question: Find the swamp camp? Mission

alexhoho

Young
Society
Freelancer
Swee Wax Droid
Hi,
I'm am doing the mission of find the swamp camp and I'm in north swamp camp (apprx. 62000, 75550) but i can't finish the mission. Where should i really go?
One more thing! How can i sell vibrant sweat? The trade terminal price is 0.00????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

you can only sell sweat to other ppl in-game and I believe that you need to south sweat camp for that which is closer to PA

Hi.

Rightclick screen, choose avatar, choose mission log, click in "find swamp camp" then click "Track". If all is good you see in radar direction you must follow.

I am not online and i am not sure about names i say but not very much difference.

Welcome Entropia.

you can only sell sweat to other ppl in-game and I believe that you need to south sweat camp for that which is closer to PA

well, you 'can' sell to the tt, but you probably will not want to since it only pays a very small amount.

Down at south swamp camp, I believe there are two mission brokers. Make sure to visit both.

well, you 'can' sell to the tt, but you probably will not want to since it only pays a very small amount.

Down at south swamp camp, I believe there are two mission brokers. Make sure to visit both.
Only pays a very small amount? Sounds like players! :laugh:

Back